[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else here just not understand how people can "have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: arthur_schopenhauer5[1].jpg (52KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
arthur_schopenhauer5[1].jpg
52KB, 500x557px
Does anybody else here just not understand how people can "have fun"?
I live in a house with 4 STEM college roommates, I didn't go to school, we are all 21, everyday I hear them making "thats what she said jokes", bonding while they all laugh their asses off at Bobs Burgers, and just in generally all engaging in conversations that I literally cannot even imagine pretending to be interested in "Yeah, the other day I was at the store, and peppers were on sale for buy one get one free, and I bought three, so I didnt know if I could get one half off, I talked to the cashier ....." they literally babble about this shit, and IM "ANTI-SOCIAL" and "autistic" for wanting to just sit in my room and read books instead?
This Saturday night they are inviting over 20 STEM geeks and having a "nerf war" at my house, I feel like a grumpy old man, but Im just not interested, and can't even imagine being interested.

I know I'm gunna get "fedora memes" thrown at me here, but I'm not claiming to be smarter than other people, hell they are in school and will get nice STEM jobs, washed up wives, and nice house while I work a dead end wagecuck job till I decide to off myself
>>
>all that bitterness

Schopenhauer himself would be impressed
>>
I know what you mean but if you gave it a bit of thought you'd answer your own question.
They're just following the system provided step by step approach to fitting in with the others
>>
Alcohol kinda helps me. Meditation (not retard house wife shit) really helps me not give a fuck.
>>
>>26426842
Ill be the first to admit I am jealous and bitter
But this doesn't solve my problem at all, acknowledging these things doesn't make them go away
>>
>>26426820
I don't get it either, man. The things normies do for fun aren't fun at all.
>>
I've seen Schopenhauer posted at least three times on r9k today.

Is he the newest epic meme?
>>
File: 360quickschope.jpg (32KB, 401x480px) Image search: [Google]
360quickschope.jpg
32KB, 401x480px
>>26426920
Schopenhauer was always a meme.
>>
>>26426920
i donno haha maybe he was just discovered lol
>>
File: mg_desktop-d6fe8468[1].jpg (43KB, 1570x610px) Image search: [Google]
mg_desktop-d6fe8468[1].jpg
43KB, 1570x610px
Contributing with something normies LOVE that I can't stand
>DUDE BLACK DICK LMAO!! HAHAHAHA

>>26426893
>Alcohol
This
Please understand that the way that a normie feels REGULARLY when sober is the same way that robot feels after afew beers
>>
>>26426820
You will only get it when you get a group of friends, people with whom you share interests, once you build a stronger bond with them you wont mind listening to boring shit. What you're saying makes sense in that context
>>
>>26426904
except sex which is just getting cucked by your DNA anyway. I can't even imagine enjoying sex since its the mechanism by which human suffering is perpetuated.
>>
>>26426940
>when you get a group of friends
>when
You see, I've already waited too long. And all my hope is gone
>>
>>26426820
I'll go ahead and act a little arrogant and say I'm smart, but yet that also sounds like a lot of fun?
It's weird, you gotta just be in the mood to 'let go' and relax to enjoy those sort of things.
Normies tend to always be letting go, but if you're much smarter it's a different story.
Think of it like being a teenager playing with your much younger cousins, to play with them you just gotta let go and be a bit autistic and it can be fun
>>
>>26426958
I'd prefer to just jerk off. Having sex seems like a lot to think about, because there's social interaction involved. It would take the enjoyment out of the pleasure.
>>
>>26426974
shut up normie
what if we didn't want to play pretend to like television programming to have fun?
>>
File: Philipp_Mainlaender[1].png (108KB, 400x570px) Image search: [Google]
Philipp_Mainlaender[1].png
108KB, 400x570px
>>26426958
>Antinatalism
The only way
>>
>>26426974
>It's weird, you gotta just be in the mood to 'let go' and relax to enjoy those sort of things.
People always say this and it's annoying. I'm not tense, I'm not putting on an act, this is how I actually am. I *am* letting go. Me letting go does not involve me doing stupid shit.
>>
>>26427009
>>26427007

Have you guys tried just being yourself at all?
>>
>>26426820
>engaging in conversations that I literally cannot even imagine pretending to be interested in
this one right here. Especially when I'm working, I'm glad that I'm not obliged to be anchored with the people at registers, because they have nothing to say. They have no insights, they don't seem to hold any conversations about anything other than passing observations of the day. I can't understand how they can talk about what some such person did or did not do and how it made them feel for the entire day. It's vapid.
>>
>>26427037
never. being myself would place me as the "party pooper" for not enjoying the latest television memes and jerking off about how great popculture is. if i have to ill just delude myself a little which is just gutwrenching to even type but the reason why i don't associate with anyone because i must remain pure
>>
you should start smoking weed. helped me out with enjoying myself
>>
>>26427089
drugs are bad though
>>
>>26427077
>never
Thats your problem man, people can detect insecurity and fakeness a mile away, just relax and be yourself also try this >>26427089 weed helps alot man
>>
>>26427077
>the reason why i don't associate with anyone because i must remain pure
Huh. I thought I was the only one with this idea. Other peoples' ideas and consciousnesses are "contaminants" in my mind, and the longer I spend in self-reflection and the more I alienate myself from other people, the more "pure" my mind is and the more real my experiences become.
>>
>>26426820
There's nothing wrong with you, I'm the exact same way. Most people tend to socialize about pure, pointless, drivel. Find yourself some smarter friends OP, maybe friends that have the same interests as you or read the same stuff you do.
>>
>>26427127
Its called autism and avoidance personality disorder
/r9k/ can be dangerous because it normalizes these types of malignant pathologies
>>
>>26427127
exactly. The key here is to find people you can associate with WITHOUT having to delude yourself. So, prepare yourself for solitude, you know.

take this >>26427133 guy's advice. Those normalfags want you to take drugs to "loosen up and be yourself."

Here's the deal and this is really pointing out the obvious but normalfag culture is based upon lies. none of them of genuine people so ironically "being yourself" to them translates into "become fake" to fit in.
Steer clear
>>
Just learn to love your misery like me. The weekend nights when I can stay up late and cry myself to sleep are some of my favorite moments nowadays.

I think the reward portion of my brain is fucked beyond repair
>>
>>26427175
Oh shut the fuck up. You don't have to pathologize every abnormal thought pattern.
>>
>>26427009
Misunderstood me. I don't mean to act yourself, hence my analogy. Do you honestly think an adult goofing around with some kids is "being himself"? Not at all. He's just letting go of the restraints of adulthood - just like I'm saying you could enjoy it if you stopped looking down on your friends and let go of the restraints of your intelligence.
It's like you guys think if you're smart you shouldn't be able to watch a tv show and chuckle with friends. Even Eistein would of let go and done some autistic shit every once in a while
>>
>>26427713
Continuing, I'll go out with Stacey and Chad clubbing or some shit and when I get home I'll read some Erikson etc and then we'll all have a good laugh about the fact I do that weird shit in my free time while he does drifts in his car and she goes clothes shopping
Just let go and be autistic every once in a while and you'll enjoy it
>>
>>26427713
The problem is that the tv shows widely enjoyed are the most shit bottom tier common denominator garbage made for only the most putrid brainless scum who feed from the trough of utter sewage only to shit out and hold it up and compare it as a representation of themselves in order to appear more unique and to share with other shit-smearing swine in an endless hedonistic corporate treadmill that not only keeps them reliant on the mechanically churned, separated and canned filth but ignorant to anything of significance
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.