[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw bad acne Does anyone have anything that magically worked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (39KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 500x486px
>tfw bad acne

Does anyone have anything that magically worked for their acne when nothing else seemed to help?
>>
>>26426735
have you tried semen?
>>
>>26426735
I did but I can't get it anymore because oddly enough it got banned for some illegal chemicals lolol weird that it worked so well
>>
>>26426735
i never bothered with any of those expensive facial shit because they dont fucking do anything, i just drank only water and wiped my face with a wet rag twice a day

my face isn't perfect but at least i don't have any disgusting acne scars
>>
File: justfuckingkillmealready.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
justfuckingkillmealready.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>26427031
>disgusting acne scars

>looks at body and face

FUCK
>>
>>26427068
damn man you got just'd pretty hard
>>
>>26427031
>i never bothered with any of those expensive facial shit because they dont fucking do anything

they help very slightly. they dont do anything to get rid of scars though, just preventing/treating the acne that's there.
>>
>>26427094
no kidding, the only thing keeping me alive is by keeping some awareness of my state and singing the brendan fraser version of All Star to this background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UxD1FObOH4

helps me stay a little sane.
>>
>>26427068

>tfw people tell you to just wash your face and eat better and your acne will just magically disappear

Fucking retards don't understand that cystic is suffering. My condolences and sympathies, anon.
>>
Clindamycin phosphate topical solution. Rx only.

Thank me later.
>>
>>26427162
>>tfw people tell you to just wash your face and eat better and your acne will just magically disappear

The stupid thing is that barely applies to anyone who has acne. Severe or not. There are aggravaters, for me though. Some particular foods and if I don't wash for a while it makes it SLIGHTLY worse. What made it seem its worst was when I was going through puberty though, or when my testosterone/hormones have been rising. Seen several confirmations of this from mtf people who have posted here saying their acne went away after taking estrogen.
>>
>>26427241
>taking estrogen
and hormone blockers too, of course.
>>
>>26426735

Middle and high school were awful for me. Fucking acne every other week.

I only sometimes get a small spot or two now, but for some reason, that shit is now appearing INSIDE my nostrils. It's fucking painful and annoying.
>>
Dr bronners tea tree (orange bottle) liquid soap.

Greatest soap, plus the bottles are plastered with hilarious 7-pt font autism.

Hth.
>>
For acne scars: get a derma roller, use every fourth day or so followed by copious Cera Ve moisturizing lotion

They won't ever fully go away but will diminish within like a month and continually over time with diminishing returns
>>
just keep popping them once they get juicy
>>
>>26426735
get some meds and cream from a skin doc
if they dont work, accutane
check your shampoo, some shampoos, while good for your hair/scalp, run bacterias down from your head onto your neck, face and back.
Swap your pillow sheets and blankets every week and give them a good cleaning
Reduce stress
Touch your face less
Run your face through warm (not HOT) water
>>
Acutane worked wonders for a friend of mine. He's still a lanky fuck though
>>
>>26426735
If you try the meds and your stomach starts hurting, do not take any more meds, or you will get seriously fucked up.

My stomach started hurting the day I started, and I thought it was just the flu, so I took the meds again the nest day. It resulted in intense pain, possibly the worst I had felt in my whole life.
>>
Accutane, hands down.

Took it for 10 months, face is clean as if fat boy himself blasted away all the shit
>>
>Ew, like why don't you just wash your face?
>>
What if you just have a god awful pale complexion in general? What do you guys suggest for that?
>>
>get phone
>turn it around
>take picture of face with hi-def camera
FUCK
>>
>>26427068
I think they sell Halloween costumes of you, man.

Honestly though that really sucks. I hope I don't get that.
>>
>never had acne in my life
>start taking test cyp
>acne fucking everywhere
>back is disgusting
>acne on my chest

this is suffering
i genuinely feel bad for people that actually have bad acne
>>
>>26426735

Nope havn't been able tp get rid of it. Pretty sure my acne caused my psychotic depression as well.

fun
>>
Accutane. I tried literally everything else that was common and available at the time (probably over 20 products and rx in 2004. I took accutane for maybe 3 months and all my acne completely disappeared with just a pill and some minor skin drying out side effects. I was covered from my face to my upper chest/back in disgusting erupting pores and that shit saved me.

Never came back either.
>>
>>26430361
>psychotic depression
>>
>>26430333
>has access to steroids
>Can't get some accutane
>>
>>26427068
wtf is this creature?
>>
>have had acne since middleschool
>don't really care since it's not too bad
>literally too lazy to do anything about it
And I still get that satisfying pimple pop every once and a while.
>>
>>26430333
your e2 is probably high. take your ai nigger
>>
>>26427068
Have you gained any superpowers? Pretty disfigured and bad looking guys usually are the strongest at least in movies.
>>
>>26426735
Tretineon cream and antibiotics seem to work for me and I was bad as well
>>
>>26432728
You're thinking of burn victims
>>
>>26426735
Just take accutane. It will make your acne even worse at first but after 3-6 months your skin should be 95% better than it was before.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.