[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wanted to get your thoughts on this post from r/relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 19

Wanted to get your thoughts on this post from r/relationships
>>
>>26426355
Good on the dad. Better to stop the degeneracy when it starts.
>>
idk i slept at girls houses when i was in highschool and oh yeah i'm not supposed to be on this board so my opinion probably isn't wanted

but uh like shes going to have sex either way might as well not alienate her for it
>>
The dad is right. The daughter and her boyfriend are most likely trying to have sex. I'd say that unless your kids are at least 18, you shouldn't condone it. It's best to wait until you're at least a full adult before doing it, in my opinion. Even if it happens when they're in high school, at least don't just allow them to do it.

I'm kind of disturbed that the mom is totally okay with this situation. And not wanting her to have sex when she's still technically a kid isn't going to make her ashamed of sex or whatever. She can do it when she's an adult, and then it'll be her business. I'm honestly surprised that there are parents who are fine with their children having sex while they're still a minor.
>>
There's really no way to win because if he doesn't allow it she'll just fuck the boyfriend to spite her dad.

At least he tried.
>>
The dad's a loser. Straight up.

He needs to live in the real world, and stop trying to force his fantasy onto others. Control freaks are insufferable.
>>
>>26426533
>He needs to live in the real world
>Stop trying to force his fantasy

That's his fucking daughter you piece of trash. He doesn't have to condone her getting railed in his own goddamn home.
>>
>>26426533
Glad you don't have a say in it anon
>>
>>26426529
Yeah, but the dad has a right to at least keep it out of his home. Where his family lives. And not to let the boyfriend think he's free to come over and fuck her anytime.
>>
>>26426572
>>26426574
>How dare my own daughter be a real human being and make her own decisions!

Let it go guys.
>>
I would be okay with the boyfriend staying over as long as he did not sleep in the same room as my daughter.
>>
>>26426613
You know you're whiteknighting some girl over the internet who's going to fuck her bf and who gives fuck-all about some mangina like you.

How much of a cuck can you be?
>>
File: brony cunt destroyer.jpg (118KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
brony cunt destroyer.jpg
118KB, 500x375px
The dad sounds like some bitter betacuck with a fragile ego grasping desperately at an imagined form of "masculinity" in the form of controlling the female members of his family. He's a fucking little bitch trying to convince himself and others that he isn't by putting on some boss routine. Even the wife thinks it's just fucking lame. If he wanted respect, he should ensure that his daughter and the bf are both educated on safe sex.
>>
>>26426613
>>26426533
spot the pedophiles
>>
>>26426509
I'm surprised there are parents who want there children to have sex in the same house they are in.

>Hey sweetheart, do you need another condom? By the way, there baked cookies and milk on the table if you two get hungry.

Fucking degenerates.
>>
>>26426640
This is some next-level fantasy you are living in.
>>
File: 1424724694234.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1424724694234.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>26426509
>The age of consent MY country arbitrarily picked is the right one
Kill yourself
>>
>>26426669
Fantasy fitting for cucks like you
>>
>>26426719
You know, I actually champion the freedom mentality because as a teenager, my girlfriends dad let me stay over their house. We got along, I was respectful, and I fucked his daughter. Just as nature intended.

I'm sorry you can't relate to this innocent and enjoyable part of life.
>>
>>26426355
That seems fairly normal. Out of the three longish relationships I had in high school, two of those had mothers who didn't care if I stayed over. I basically lived with the girl who I dated while a senior
>>
>>26426668
I dated this girl once whose mother literally kept a bowl of condoms on the counter, free to any of her daughters friends who needed one.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (118KB, 662x442px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
118KB, 662x442px
>>26426613
>Strawman as fuck

Is the father not a "real human being"?
Is the father not making his own decision in HIS home.

This isn't an argument about forcing celibacy, or making her wear a damn burqa, he's saying he won't allow another man to come into his home and fuck his daughter.

>somehow this is an extreme view
>>
>>26426760
think I care, normo?
I hope she champions her freedom on chad's megacock when you're away, at your house ; )
>>
>>26426794
I honestly don't see why you wouldn't prefer your daughter has sex in her own home, where everything is assured to be safe.
>>
>>26426794
>Boyfriend comes into your house
This is fine.
>boyfriend comes into your house and has ex with your daughter
This is an outrage!

Like, what do you expect? Why is something as natural as sex to be condemned?

How is it disrespectful for a guy to have sex with your daughter? Is she your property? Do you wish it was you who was having sex with her, so you're jealous?

Enlighten me.
>>
>>26426355
Women have no concept of personal and especially not familial honor. Welcome to modern Yurop.
>>
>>26426355
The dad sounds like he means well, but is doing a shitty job. He's trying to protect her, but he's just smothering her and no doubt driving her away. Teenagers will find a way and a place to fuck if they want to. Better somewhere safe than outdoors or something. Also better to let his daughter to learn about sex as a healthy part of a loving relationship rather than something she has to hide.

I dare say the mum's right about the American thing. They seem to have a really unhealthy approach to sex in general.
>>
>>26426815
So you don't have to hear her screaming at the top of her lungs and calling him daddy while you're trying to sleep.
>>
>>26426355
>I talk freely to other people
Wew. Sounds like a slut with a slut daughter. This man doesn't deserve such a slut family.
>>
File: anxiety-treatment-300x199.jpg (17KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety-treatment-300x199.jpg
17KB, 300x199px
>tfw never having kids so don't have to deal with this bullshit
>>
>>26426876
This is the only right answer. Good man.
>>
>>26426847
Obviously there would be some rules on decorum, but the actual fucking shouldn't be an issue in the least.
>>
>>26426844
>familial honor

You're a joke
>>
>>26426614
He'd probably sneek in and out of the room desu. Best to just not allow him over.
>>
cucks, cucks everywhere
I bet you'd rent your house as a love hotel, you stupid cvck
>>
>>26426613
That's fine man. She can do as she pleases. Not in my house though.
>>
>>26426760
Keep the cuck-talk, faggotron
>>
>>26426927
Really? So she should she fuck him at his buddies house while the parents are out shopping? Or in the back of some dirty car? Jesus, that's a weird point of view.
>>
>>26426915
>I'd let my sister or mother get their ass slapped my some random nigger
>If my (purely hypothetical) offspring got berated by another adult I'd let it happen

The only joke here is you.
>>
File: Wait wha.jpg (52KB, 560x575px) Image search: [Google]
Wait wha.jpg
52KB, 560x575px
>>26426355

>wanting to keep your daughter safe from getting pregnant is considered weird
>>
>>26426915
T. Degenerate person.
>>
>>26426961
watch, the cvck in the thread is going to defend the daughter "oh how could you throw your daughter out when she's pregnant, you monster!!!"
>>
>>26426955
If she wants to act like an adult that's fine, her body her choice right? But actions have consequences. She wants to act like an adult, she can do it out of my house period. Watching my mom play my grandparents my entire life has gotten me to the point where I will straight up abandon my kids at 18 if they're shitters until they get their shit together.
>>
File: 1455074410633.png (518KB, 1349x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1455074410633.png
518KB, 1349x1079px
>>26426961
It's not but this thread has been beseeched by Tumblr.
>>
So it seems pretty clear that there's two points of view here, the liberal view and cuck-obsessed view.

I can't help but feel that the cuck-obsessed view is from people who either have been cucked or deeply fear being cucked. So much that it's affected how they even see women who are close to them in a non-sexual way.
>>
>>26427038
You are the beta, white knighting, fedora lord, blacked.com subscribing cuck though.
>>
>>26426668
If they're gonna fuck anyway, make sure it's safe
>>
>>26427038
Why is it cucked to want to secure what you see as a good way of life for your progeny? Who are you or society to decide what's right for me and mines? That's all on me thank you very much.
>>
>>26427073
You are so obsessed with being cucked. Why?
>>
I understand that the mother wants her daughter not to be ashamed of her sexuality and to have a safe environment. However, at 17 she should already be confident and have the judgement to choose a trustworthy boy and place for sex. The father is still right imo because it's his house and naturally he would be disgusted with the idea of his daughter having sex within earshot. He also wants her to be safe from stds and pregnancy.

>This isn't the first time he feels disrespected by the behavior of other people
>he feels disrespected by what my daughter or I wear
meaning she dresses like a hooker and encourages her daughter to do the same.
>or because I talk freely with other people.
She probably flirts with random guys or talks about private family/relationship issues to people who have no business hearing them.

That's what bothers me the most. It seems like she has no regard for her husband and maybe she's trying to vicariously live out the adolescence that she wishes she had by being overly permissive with her daughter.
>>
>>26427038
>There's 2 views in this thread, the moderate view and the man-baby view

How about you explain the fault in logic of denying your daughter of 17 to have her boyfriend (someone who she's obviously sexually attracted to, ergo the relationship) to not only sleep under the same roof sans supervision (wife as made it abundantly clear that sex is more than likely) and in the same room?

How about a 3rd view, if I own the house, pay the bills, and put food on the table and clothes on my childrens' backs, I get to make the rules (within reason)? Or is that too "cuck-obsessed" for you?
>>
File: coming soon.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
coming soon.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
My sister dated an American guy and lived in the same house as him and his family for over a year. The house had a rule that my sister and her boyfriend weren't allowed to be alone in a room with the door closed. The mother almost kicked my sister out after months of living there because she thought they had been in a closed room. They were both over 21 too.
>>
>>26427014
Statistically, she is considerably less likely to end up in a bad situation if your open and frank about sexuality, she is educated on how to be safe, and she has a safe and comfortable place to have aexual relations. Sex has to be learned about, just like every other part of being an adult. I'm not saying not to discipline your fucking child, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with sex.
>>
>>26427014
If your kids turn out to be shit people that's your fault, not theirs. Punishing them for it is a tacit admission that you're a total failure as a human.
>>
>>26427170
That's what you get when you still live with your parents at 21.
>>
>>26427158
Maybe it's because I live in the southwest, but that isn't the norm here. Most parents here would prefer if their children have sex that it be under their own roof.
>>
>>26427092
>Me and mine

See here, this propertarian view. Do you belong to anyone? Are you someone else's possession? You can't own a human, it's that simple.

You can own a house, but that's the only argument against this whole debacle. You can kick people out or let people in as you please. But trying to disguise your cuck-insecurity as a property dispute is folly.
>>
Why don't people who want to discuss reddit users and the problems associated with their demographics on reddit? Is it possible that they're just trolls.

>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>26427170
I'm not saying there is either, and if you really wanna get pissed, I might even be more lenient with a son.

>>26427180
>Punishing them for it is a tacit admission that you're a total failure as a human.
Hahahaha like you needed to tell me that. The most astonishing part is that you probably think this post is cause for introspection, but honestly, I couldn't care less why they turned in to shitters. Blood may be thicker than water, but that's not always a good thing.
>>
>>26427092
>considering wife and children your property

You're a despicable human being
>>
>posting this shit on the internet for everyone to see

what the fuck is wrong with people is there no privacy anymore?
>>
>>26427214
And you're a pussy. They aren't property, but what kind of man doesn't look out for his families best interests? Are you honestly telling me you wouldn't?
>>
>>26427213
>more lenient with a son

Well, at least you're honest about being a piece of shit.
>>
>>26427190
What ever happened to "My house, my rules"? This is why kids are so shit and entitled now. Parenting basically doesn't exist anymore. If the kid doesn't like how the dad runs things, they can move out. It's that simple.
>>
>>26427223
I'm sure you can see that stifling them is not looking out for their best interest. The father in the above post is acting the way he is due to his own insecurities and hangups. It has nothing to do with wanting to protect his family.
>>
Haha I can't believe you beta faggots are defending this girl. No wonder you are all fucking virgins, you have no fucking idea how woman function do you.
>>
>>26426961
> being a shitty father who can't talk to his daughter about birth control and protection is weird
>>
>>26427226
There's the heat I was lookin for. I'm not saying I'd let him fuck bitches in the house all day, just a bit more lenient about this shit.

>>26427253
Stifling? Says who? Because I don't want my 16 y.o daughter bringing a dude she hasn't even known for a year to fuck in my house? Get bent.
>>
>>26427188
It was in California.
>>
>>26427092
Your genes aren't that valuable and you're basing your life's worth on the natural instincts of a fucking rat. A valuable human lives on through his teachings, not his blood.
>>
>>26427267
I guarantee I've fucked more woman than you have, and I agree with the wife in this story. The husband is being an idiot.
>>
>>26427280
>Your genes aren't that valuable and you're basing your life's worth on the natural instincts of a fucking rat. A valuable human lives on through his teachings, not his blood.
I don't see how that discounts what I said. I would obviously be teaching her how to not be a slut.
>>
>>26426788
Sounds like the mom misses her cock riding days

>>26427087
>hey sweetheart, what's our daughter up to?
>oh she's just getting fucked by her boyfriend
*daughter walks in with cum all over her face*
>Hey daddy, Thanks again for letting Chad stay over!
>N-no problem darling...

If they're gonna fuck, they better do that shit in his car or his place.
>>
>>26427270
>educating your daughter on sex = letting Chad bang her in your house
whew lad, what mental gymnastics.
>>
>>26427213
Then please do the world a favour and never breed. We don't need more people raised by careless fuckwits - there are way too many already.
>>
>>26427304
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Wah wah wah daddy never let me slut it up. Fuck you.
>>
>>26427280
This is a good quote, I like it. I want to tell it to one of my friends who thinks that passing on your genes is everything and nothing else really matters.
>>
>>26427296
Oh, yeah, I misread your post. Still, wanted to get that out there for people who it applies to.
>>
>>26426815
If there gonna be safe, there gonna be safe anywhere. If they were gonna fuck rawdog, how would you know?
>>
>>26427335
That's fine, and I totally agree with that point anyway. This conversation always goes back to personal values so there's no way everyone will agree.
>>
>>26426712
age of adulthood (almost universially agreed on, though arbitrary) =/= age of consent
>>
>>26427292
Oh so you are just a cuck then, honestly if you don't have a disgust reaction to the whole situation you are morally retarded. How any one could think that a man with balls should agree to letting a guy fuck his unmarried daughter in his own house is fucking incredible.
>>
>>26426839
If she is living in MY household, then she needs to follow MY rules. I won't have any other man come to my house, the place where I raised my daughter from birth, and taint it with his sexual presence. I know what kids do, I don't need to be thinking about what she is doing after I come home form work.
>>
>>26426845
Not everyone is a degenerate like you Eurotrash. Who are you gonna let cuck you after the sand people?
>>
File: you.jpg (9KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
9KB, 320x320px
>>26426444
Spoken like a true jelly virgin.

>yfw you will never experience teen love
>yfw you will never be the forbidden boyfriend behind the over protective father's back

This is a story as old as human civilization.
>>
File: 1455244850030.png (19KB, 583x293px) Image search: [Google]
1455244850030.png
19KB, 583x293px
>>26427190
>You can't own your child or wife
>you can own a house (begrudgingly)
>>
>>26426955
>So she should she fuck him at his buddies house while the parents are out shopping? Or in the back of some dirty car?
Yes, like a normal teenager.

She can do whatever she wants after she buys her own place. I won't be disrespected in my own god damn house.
>>
>>26426934
actually having sex with someone = cuckoldry

literally stupid person here
>>
>letting a Normie or a Chad rail your pride and joy under your own roof

Fuck no, never. unless married
All these cucks wanting someone to fuck their daughter? Degenerates
>>
so many cuckolds itt,
>>
I love how so many people in this thread are saying "Gonna fuck anyway. Gotta keep 'em safe."

If they're "mature" enough to do things like have a boyfriend and "plan for cohabitation" (translation plan on moving in with boyfriend) then I don't think they'd be fucking in a back alley or overpass. This is a person that's getting ready to go into the adult world, they're aware of the situation and they're aware of ways to get around it that don't involve going to a crackhouse and banging there.

Further, the issue shouldn't be "muh stifled secksuality" or "muh outmoded values", but recognizing that you're living with other people, so what doesn't fly with one person either shouldn't be happening, or someone should leave. If your roommate always throws massive parties and it seriously bothers you, then someone should be removed from the equation, at least as far as that topic goes. Party somewhere else or maybe you step out while it's happening.
>>
>>26427170
None of that means that you should let your daughter get banged under your roof. We both know that it's safest (from stds, preggers) if she doesn't have sex at all. Naturally you would exert influence in your domain (home) because everywhere else it would be illegal/rely on compliance.
>>
>>26427267
>implying it's not all samefagging
>>
>>26427397
See, this is parenting. What the other guy doesn't understand is that you're not there to be your kid's friend, you're there to make sure they grow up to be a respectable person and that they can't just walk all over you and do whatever they want.

If she wants to do what she wants, she can do that when she is of legal age and lives in her own house, pays her own bills, and fully takes responsibility for her own life.
>>
>>26427190
Okay, first, do you not understand euphemisms? Because I consider all my friends "me and mines" and I have no illusions of control over any of them. Second, do I really need more of a reason to kick someone out for trying to fuck my daughter? Would you be saying the same thing is instead of "daughter" the word "wife" was used? Get fucked cuck.
>>
>>26427323
Never wonder why no one really likes you. I can tell you right now - it's because you're a stupid obnoxious cunt. Good luck man.
>>
On the one hand, it's disgusting to think about your daughter getting railed down the hall, but on the other hand it's stupid to think she's not fucking him anyway. So whatever.
>>
>>26427505
Loving. Every. Laugh. You acting as if I don't know my own worth is hysterical. Fun fact: I'm worthless and you're still #triggered.
>>
>>26427397
They're going to fuck, so where would you like them to fuck? In a car? In a park? In a million infinitely more degenerate places to fuck than her bedroom?
>>
people itt thinking safe sex means protection from stds/pregnancy only and not sexual assault fucking lol

if youre not comfortable with doing something and want to back out and stop where is this more likely to be listened to: in a car or in your parent's house

no perspective at all
>>
>>26427547
Get a fucking hotel or do it in your friends house or his house. I don't give a fuck, just not in MY god damn house (which I know she will still end up doing), ESPECIALLY when I'm home.
>>
>>26427497
>daughter and wife are equivalent

Hoo boy you sure are insecure and delusional
>>
File: 1425742907585.png (337KB, 492x362px) Image search: [Google]
1425742907585.png
337KB, 492x362px
>>26427628
Nice evasion man. 100% beat me.
>>
>>26427570
People ITT think allowing this is respectful or normal.
>>>>/t/umblr
>>>>/r/eddit
>>>>/b/lacked.com
>>
>>26427407
Are you seriously dumb enough to think everyone on the internet is either American or European? Looks like your education system sucks even more than I thought.
>>
>>26427570
She she's ends up fucking someone who sexually assaults her, she deserved it.
>>
>>26427694
Only eurotrash are pathetic enough to let there daughter get railed right next to them.
>>
>>26427519
Not triggered, just calling it how I see it.
>>
>>26427654
I remember 4chan before it was filled with faggots like you.
>muh Christian values
>muh degeneracy
>>
>>26427718
I concur with this robot
>>
File: 0017-215.png.jpg (384KB, 1021x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0017-215.png.jpg
384KB, 1021x1600px
>>26427725
Whatever you say bub. Have fun with your whore daughters and cucked sons. I'm sure they won't hate you or anything.
>>
>>26427694
Your daughter's probably fucking a refugee from Somalia or something. Sverige Ja!
>>
>>26427731
I can't remember when you were not a huge faggot
Come at me 1v1
>>
>>26427731
You're right. Too bad that some people don't want it to be a Marxist playground.
>>
>>26427698
well if you're so entrenched in rape culture that's your opinion then fair enough! i would advise that, to keep them safe, you do not have children.
>>
>Benefits of letting your daughter's boyfriend sleep over:
If Chad gets rapey you can answer her cries for help and beat him up.
You can make sure that they have enough condoms and lube to stay protected.
You can observe your daughter's first steps on post-sex 'jelly legs'. Daww
You can coach them 'in-play'.
If Chad can't do the job you can tap in.
Her mother will be there to comfort her if she's scared.

>Detriments of letting your daughter's boyfriend sleep over:
>>
>>26427773
How patronizing. If they want to be adults, let them. Being an adult involves dealing with the consequences of your actions.
>>
File: 1739432648.jpg (32KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
1739432648.jpg
32KB, 250x272px
>>26427772
>rape culture
fillertext
>>
>>26426509
You know, a lot of Scandinavian countries have the age of consent at around 15. It's really common here to have sex before you're 18. No one really cares about it.

Does the couple actually live in the US or somewhere else? It's not really made clear in the post.
>>
>>26427718
> there daughter
Thanks for making my point for me. Also not European.
>>
>>26427768
You don't need Christianity to not be a Marxist. It's just another doctrine used to control, even Stalin acknowledged that when he revived the Orthodox church.
>>
>>26427772
I don't care about rape culture. But if a woman gets sexually assaulted by a guy she is seeing, it's her fault for choosing to have sex with someone that is a sexual assaulter. Why would you even put yourself in that position, god.
>>
File: Sweden+yes_427269_5595953.jpg (51KB, 546x320px) Image search: [Google]
Sweden+yes_427269_5595953.jpg
51KB, 546x320px
>>26427803
>You're actually Scandinavian
Pic related is you.
>>
>>26427814
Not even him but pic related.

>>26427803
Idk. She says he's an american born jew, but she doesn't seem to be from america. So they're either in europe or israel.
>>
>>26427814
Sure you're not garbage man. Go bake some cookies for Chad, I'm pretty he's gonna be worn out after plowing your hypothetical daughter.
>>
>>26427570
Or you know you could give your daughter her most important lesson in sex ed: choosing the right boy to have sex with. This lesson will actually increase her autonomy since she will now be equipped to make her own choices without relying on paternalistic protection.
>>
>>26427768
>Implying any of this has anything to do with Marxism

The sad thing is you probably really think it does. You are only capable of black and white thinking.
>>
File: i-have-autism-button.jpg (109KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
i-have-autism-button.jpg
109KB, 427x427px
>>26427773
>You can coach them "in play"
Tfw
>>
>>26427745
One kid's enough for me mate. Thanks for the parenting advice though. You spund like a real expert on human nature in general and parenting in particular.
>>
>>26427840
Not Swedish though, more like a colony of Denmark.

But nice meme :~)
>>
>>26427883
This degeneracy is parroted by Marxists so, yes, it is tied to it.
>>
He's obviously worried that this will set some kind of precedent and I don't blame him.
>>
>>26427731
This place has gotten really sad
>>
>>26427877
that's a good solution, but you can't examine the shape of someone's skull to tell, smell sexual assault on their breath or infer it from what they think about the weather.

there's no profile of a rapist unfortunately.
>>
>>26427303
Is prefer Chad than some robot. At least he'll be making 6 figures for that child support.
>>
>>26427999
>there's no profile of a rapist unfortunately

Of course there is. Just look in the mirror.
>>
>>26427982
T. Degenerate cuckold
>>
>>26427915
I guess that makes you a mudslime.
>>
>>26426815
>not that i'll ever have a daughter, BUT for the sake of argument

I would PREFER that my 17 year old daughter didn't have sex with anyone, and I certainly would not condone that behavior and allow it to occur in my own home.

Can't stop them from making stupid decisions, but you don't have to encourage it.

Also, the only way to "assure" everything is safe would be for me to
>take him to get tested for STD's
>purchase, and inspect the condom before placing it on his dick
>watch them the entire time to make sure they don't remove it and inspect for tears periodically

>>26426839
>hurr durr you jealous brah?
>only a weirdo wouldn't let Chad bang one out with their underaged daughter in the next room

>condemned
A 17 year old is a minor, so yes I condemn statutory rape.

>is she my property
No, but she is my dependent, and I have legal custody over her.

I have the obligation to furnish a home for her, and to oversee medical treatment.
I am prohibited from neglecting or abandoning her, and therefore have a huge personal stake in her actions and well-being until she becomes an adult.

>How disrespectful is it
In my home, without my consent? Extremely. I hope he enjoys his hospital stay.

You aren't going to force your degenerate views down my throat. Enjoying prepping your daughter's bull.
>>
>>26428021
epic meme friend
>>
>>26428025
>wanting to make sure your daughter isn't a whore makes you a Muslim
Sven, Islam is the religion of peas. You can't criticize it. Do I need to call the Danish KGB?
>>
>>26428067
>hurr durr I'm retarded
Being a Christian makes you a mudslime, since you parrot some of the same things. This is in accordance with what you said in that fucking post.
>>
>>26428106
Noone in the thread claimed to be a Christian. Also, Christians don't all believe the same thing. Jesus told people to not follow the laws too strictly. He ate grain and worked on the Sabbath in order to show a liberal view on the Old Testament.
>>
>>26426613
>17
>human being
>not an adult
Take your bait somewhere else.
>>
>>26428127
Do you believe in a single god, creator of everything? Do you follow any of his pre-christ prophets and teachings, such as the 10 commandments?
>>
>>26428168
Come back when you finish high school, buddy.
>>
>>26428171
Yes, but that's irrelevant. Even atheists don't go around dressing like Whores.
>>
>>26428106
>Being a Christian makes you a mudslime
Stupidest thing I've ever read on 4chan. Is this American education or..?
>>
>>26428187
But you're showing that having overlaps of beliefs doesn't put you in the group who shares them, or you're admitting to being a subject of allah and his pedophile prophet.
>>
>>26428185
I'm 32, buddy. Only children make assumptions like yours.
>>
>>26428127
>17"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill. 18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the [Mosaic] Law until all is accomplished. 19"Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven..." - Matthew 5:17-19 (quoted from Jesus himself btw)
k fampai
>>
>Europeans

BORN

TO

BE

KEKED
>>
>>26428214
Try reading more than one post. Start with a full sentence and work your way up.
>>
>>26428268
Try taking off the fedora. Start with not telling people you're an atheist and proud.
>>
Don't know of a nigga who would let this go pass man, hell I know fathers that have old as fuck daughters and still find it repulsive.
>>
>>26428240
Can you honestly say you remember 17 year olds from ~2000 as being mature and sensible?
>>
>>26428344
No. That's why we call them children.
>>
>>26428331
Very nice meme, my man. What I said is applicable to everyone in any group, but sorry for hurting your feelings.
>>
>>26428376
Oh, I actually thought you were >implying that 17 was an adult, but it looks like it was the exact opposite. Sorry.
>>
fathers do not own the girls sexuality

if it was a boy asking for a girl to stay over and the father said no you'd all be flipping shit saying he's getting cucked by his dad
>>
>>26428543
so true lmao

i also like that they say ITS THE FATHERS HOUSE when they know nothing about their finances, they probably own it together- you know, being married.
>>
I would suggest the father talk to his daughter but her being a 17 year old girl I don't think it would help at all
>>
File: St. Ignatius de Loyola.jpg (74KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
St. Ignatius de Loyola.jpg
74KB, 500x654px
>>26428543
No I wouldn't sorry
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (46KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
46KB, 394x370px
>>26428543
>trying this hard
>to use tu quo que
shiggy
>>
>>26428543
HE OWNS THE FUCKING HOME.
Stop with this strawman, and address the argument at hand.

His house = his rules, if the dick is that important the girl can file for emancipation or they can fuck at his place.

>>26428633
If they own/rent the place together, either one may forbid a third party from entering.

So unless the wife is planning to get a divorce and sue for full ownership I guess she's gonna have to fuckin deal with it.
>>
>>26426355
Dad is completely in the right.
What kind of cuck lets his underaged daughter get fucked in his own home?
He needs to ditch his degenerate wife.
>>
File: we feel for you.jpg (185KB, 1286x1254px) Image search: [Google]
we feel for you.jpg
185KB, 1286x1254px
>>26427432

So's

A) Forcing some level of secrecy between daughter and aspiring Chad, thus promoting "muh civilization"

B) Reminding daughter of lessons learned when Young Thundercock bolts for the next non-clingy teenage bint
>>
>>26427038
there's a third view, that is, the wanting to be cucked view
i'd love to have a daughter bring boys everyday to her room and then tell me about how she got creampied and how she felt in the moment

shit i could just fap to the thought
>>
>you have to let your daughters pussyhole be fucked whenever she wants or you arent a human being
You got to be fucking joking
Spot the poofters who needed a fucking whack when they were stupid, shitty kids
>>
>Not letting him into your house
>Not forcing him to sleep in a separate room
>Not sitting in that room with him, constantly staring at him, unblinking while you hold a shotgun

You guys are shitty parents.
>>
>>26426355
Depends on if I know the boyfriend or not. I wouldn't allow it if he was just some retard my daughter had only known for a week. I'm not saying they have to be long term material, especially since she'd probably be leaving for college in a year anyway, but I'm not about to give her the go ahead to put out immediately like some slut. She don't like it she can move out.
>>
>>26427803
The age of consent here is also 15, it's not just Scandinavian countries, lol, it's still a sign of bad parenting when your child (especially daughter) is having underage sex. God, northern Europe is so fucked, I'm not even /pol/ but you people disgust me.
>>
>>26430972
>underage sex
If she's over the age of consent, it's not underage by definition.
>>
>>26431018
You know what I mean, teenage then
>>
>>26431036
Including up to 20? 19-year-olds aren't exactly responsible, after all.
>>
>>26431074
Yes, I'd say 19-20 is the best age to lose your virginity and obviously only if the relationship is serious and not just fooling around
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.