[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

research chemicals thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 10

File: $_35.jpg (8KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
8KB, 300x200px
who here /researcher/
vaping some u47700 getting my opi buzz on.. gonna have a splitting headache in a few hours.. while I'm at work..
been snorting it all week.. getting nosebleeds every day with giant scabs inside my nostrils.. didn't realize it was so caustic.

getting some diclazepam in the mail monday. Gonna do 2mg daily and finally have the long term anxiety relief I need to live with normies.

Love these drugs. Cheap, effective and available on the clearnet with a credit card.
>>
I've been out of the scene for a while. Has a decent replacement been found for MXE yet? I'm not interested in any of the x-meo-pcps, or any pcp really. PCP is cool but it shows up in basic drug panels and doesn't feel anything like my favorites, MXE and DXM.
>>
>>26426233
>available on the clearnet
where? not that you're making it sound like a good idea
>>
>>26426290
http://pastebin.com/hxqmbsb6

both legit, great sites.
>>
>>26426274
why not just do mxe?
>>
>>26426290
Dont do it anon. If you are going to become a druggie you are better off doing cocaine or speed. Much safer then this research chemicals
>>
File: 0018 - HIVFoB5.png (272KB, 1280x731px) Image search: [Google]
0018 - HIVFoB5.png
272KB, 1280x731px
>>26426233
I could get a gram of etizolam for $100

...if I had a hundred
>>
>>26426731
anon thats over a year of constant etizolam use.. you could forget all about this life..
thats worth the price of a few anime figurines right?
>>
i did mxe, 2c-c and 2c-p before.
mxe did nothing for me, probably a bad batch. 2c-c was great. 2c-p was absolute hell, never again.
>>
>>26426336

I can't find it anymore and my contact only has ketamine vials and the PCP analogues. I'm too lazy for DNMs.
>>
>>26426274
have had a hard time finding MXE on the clear net these days, there was a short window of a few years where that stuff was cheap as balls and no one had really heard of it yet
>>
File: camus.jpg (52KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
camus.jpg
52KB, 300x305px
hey this isnt about research chems but no other drug thread

i just bought xanax for the first time tonight, got ripped off, told i was getting 4 bars only to discover it was 2 broken in half. whatever. guy got 15 bucks off me, blocked me on facebook, douche

anyways, i let 1 2mg bar dissolve under my tongue about 20-25 mins ago. i've been smoking a bong and im feeling pretty decent, but not overwhelmed or anything

should i take another mg or 2?
>>
>>26426796
xanax is a shit tier drug and you might as well take all of it at once, you will barely feel anything. you got ripped off pretty good, i wouldn't have paid more than 2 bucks for two pills
>>
While its not some basement brew designer benzo, I've been using adrafinil for some time. It is a prodrug of modafinil, that famous narcoleptic "limitless" inspiration.

My usage is for night shifts at the hospital. Seems to work pretty well - able to stay alert, hard to notice anything nootropic, like more efficient thinking. I don't feel sluggish usually, but that could be work adrenaline.

Overall, its cheap and available on the surface web, seems to be safe, and seems to augment my work schedule. 9/10 would recommend to a friend.
>>
>>26426796
NO
I know its tempting but you've never done before at could go into a blackout at 4mg and you WILL embarrass yourself.
You will feel it more in time.. just be patient.
speaking from experience here doing 4mg my first time.

>>26426834
is a fool
>>
>>26426870
>a fool
no, i'm just an experienced hard head. 4mg xanax is nothing, it's the recommended maximum daily dose (look it up). 10mg is when it starts to get remotely interesting, unless you're a skinny faggot in which case 6 might be enough.
>>
>>26426908
yes but its a very short acting drug. 1mg 4 times a day is different to 4mg within the hour.
I guess you're right though I was rail thin when I had a blackout on not much xanax.
>>
File: 1433990817212.jpg (21KB, 362x362px) Image search: [Google]
1433990817212.jpg
21KB, 362x362px
>>26426932
>>26426908
>>26426870
fuck it i weigh 200lbs i think i might just take the rest

im just at home, probably gonna play some video games or watch adult swim
>>
>>26426796

Benzos don't make you feel good. They make you feel not bad, which is actually much better if you suffer from anxiety and shit.

I'm guessing you aren't some vet drug user since you paid $15 for two bars, but my first time taking 0.5mg xanax hit me like a ton of bricks. Either the weed is overpowering the high or you're a poor responder. doing 4mg while benzo naive is asking for a blackout and at best you will embarrass yourself, at worst you could end up in jail.

Xanax really doesn't get you fucked up. It makes you relaxed a bit, talk slow, and move slow, that's about it, maybe you drool a little. If you can't like 2mg you porbably just don't like benzos. Save the rest when you're tripping your ass off and need a panic button. Move on to other substances for getting fucked up. I suggest something like K.
>>
gonna take the rest of my dxm tonight after work and play some mgsv
Gonna be comfy
>>
>>26426762
>2c-p was absolute hell,
elaborate? I was about to get some
>>
>>26427212
bump would like to know as well pls senpai>>26426762
>>
>>26427088

>Benzos don't make you feel good.

dont listen to this idiot
>>
I just snorted 15 mg of focalin. Should I do more? First time here, I weigh 115 if that helps.
>>
how might I raise norepinephrine levels (past the blood-brain barrier)
>>
>>26426233

piss off thom get over urself dutch kunt
>>
File: 1440098921490.jpg (191KB, 960x849px) Image search: [Google]
1440098921490.jpg
191KB, 960x849px
>>26428420
im the original fag who posted asking about the xanax

so yeah, ended up taking the other 2mg. so i got 2mgs like 2.5 hrs ago, then about an hour to an hour and a half after that, i took the other 2

im kind of having trouble keeping track of time. typing pretty slow, moving pretty slow. uncoordinated.

gonna play some games in a minute, after i eat. im hungry
>>
>>26428420

Calm down friend. You can't differentiate from feeling good and not feeling bad. Work on mindfulness and you'll eventually learn the distinction, probably.
>>
>>26428642
Any sources for good rc in canada? I wanted to try dimethocaine but i cant seem to find a good supplier, international or not

Ps. Im not down to pay 500$
>>
>>26428584
Part of xanax is delusions of sobriety. When taking benzos on their own to get high... prepare for disappointment.
>>
I can get 2mg clonazepam for $1AUD a pop, pretty sweet, huh?

PS: Don't rave on about how cheap you can get "clonazolam" for, that's an different drug. A greatly inferior and more dangerous one imo.
>>
>>26431068
sauce or get fucked
>>
>>26431092
*source. Spelling correctly and maybe I'll give you a accurate response. Or are we all too fried from benzos to be literate anymore?
>>
>>26431119
How new are you..? Lol
>>
>>26431119
acid atm, benzos are nice to come down on though
>>
i recommend TeamTLR

https://teamtlr.com/

i've personally used

>JDtic
>Memantine
>Tianeptine Sodium & Sulfate
>Baclofen
>NSI-189 Phosphate
>Various nootropics
>Emoxypine
>Acetyl Semax & Selank
>Guanfacine
>Etizolam

anyway, i have a dozen prescription drugs at the moment. the point here is to use tianeptine sulfate or sodium to repair your brain essentially and promote neuroplasticity. opiodergic substances such as tianeptine that work as mu & delta agonists, and JDtic as a kappa antagonist will give ultimate antidepressive & anxiolytic effets. nmda antagonists like memantine will reduce anxiety and reduce, even reverse tolerance to opioids, benzos, stimulants and the like. perampanel, tianeptine and acamprosate also reduce tolerance by ampa and kainate receptors. that way the effects will not lose their potency.

i currently use:

>Vortioxetine
>Concerta
>Memantine
>Perampanel
>Acamprosate
>Baclofen
>Atomoxetine
>Venlafaxine
>Tianeptine Sulfate at 2 grams a day
>JDtic
>Clonazepam

also an arsenal of up to two hundred supplements. anyway this is a taste from the holy grail. i could go on to more detail if you like.
>>
Why don't you do proper drugs instead of this weird shit?
>>
>tfw OP's flesh inverts or some other unsavory long term side effect occurs from doing untested chemicals
>>
>>26432032

The irony being those things probably make you more cooked than you began.
>>
>>26432032

please do

I have actual brain damage - how will tianeptine repair my shit? I thought it was just an AD
>>
>>26432086
>
well now, proper drugs are there but let me fucking tell you something, the 50 proper drugs that i've tried were utterly useless. this is the way, that i know. i have an endless list of diagnoses, and this will aim the core, not the roots that grow from it.
>>
File: 1424126650408.png (2MB, 1144x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1424126650408.png
2MB, 1144x1096px
Gonna buy some isopropylphenidate today. I'm gonna fucking that shit in responsible doses and get so fucking normal because I have a mental illness that affects my focus, working memory, and motivation and I am using this stimulant to treat my symptoms out of my mind.
>>
>>26432111
http://tianeptine.com/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2902200/pdf/nihms201077.pdf

please do read. there are many more articles but these are the primary ones
>>
>>26432100

my brain was fucking fried already. there were many dead-ends. this however is what will restore me as it already has to a point where the difference is astounding to where i was when in a pit of despair. the tolerance i have to these drugs is also proven i have no side effects and my internal organs were said to be functioning with excellence.
>>
>>26432111

I will tell you -Tianeptine is a chemical that I can't believe even exists. It will change your brain structure to a healthier condition. It actually reverses the effects of chronic stress on the brain especially in the hippocampus and amygdala. as it has mu and delta opioid agonistic properties it is an immediate antidepressant that there is no comparison. it is the only drug in it's class. I would suggest consuming an amount comparable to the weight of your brain, in the range of 1,5kg/3.3 pounds.

such an amount can be bought from the chinamen for in the range of 3000$. Tianeptine sodium has such a short half life of 2,5 hours. I used to dose it in that time amount 7 times a day. Without tolerance blocking drugs the opiodergic effects will rapidly develop tolerance, in a few weeks. I had poor availability for it as I live in zooropa. It is a drug that there is no other like it.
>>
Since this is a drug thread, does anyone else have HPPD? I did acid three times over the course of a year a couple years back and now I have permanent after effects. For example if I look at a carpet I'll see different geometric shapes appear, and if I stare for too long at them they'll move around. It disappears for a second if I blink but they'll come back almost instantaneous.
>>
File: ypsdZhI.jpg (461KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ypsdZhI.jpg
461KB, 1680x1050px
>>26432307

> buy 3000$ of tiantapine and consume 1.5kg of it

why are you trying to kill me?
>>
>>26432342

nah, i'v read abusers using 10 grams per day, i only use 2 grams, but i use new sulfate tianeptine one dose in morning and one dose before sleep. i've done 500 grams already.
>>
File: 1437278876619.jpg (38KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
1437278876619.jpg
38KB, 500x435px
Not an RC but still legal, DXM experiences anyone?
>>
>>26432340
HPPD since 2011, mostly acid induced, pretty intense visuals.

I don't think the 2c's were of much assistance either.

But you know what? I actually managed to overcome all the DP/DR/Anxiety typically associated with it for a significant period of time. Until I abused benzos and Molly once again, now it's come back with a vengeance. But honestly, it's not the visuals that bother me, it's the subsequent mental affects.
>>
>>26432342

i used to be extremely afraid of drugs, even supplements.but due to a rare neurophysiological condition i was in such an agony, that it forced me to research and try. to the latter part of that phase i no longer really gave a damn what i tried or what kind of doses or interactions. these listed however are all synergistic.
>>
>>26432738

memantine at supra-therapeutic doses of 200-400mg as i had tried was quite an experience. i was found at the stairs of my apartment in a dissociated state and an ambulance was called. they didn't know what the hell it was so i said it was keppra withdrawal when i was coherent, as i was withdrawing from that.
>>
>>26432778
The mental effects are definitely worse. If I was in a situation where I had to be someplace 8 hours a day and had real responsibilities I probably would've lost my mind. The visuals used to be a lot worse too, I would drive on the highway and an image of the car in front of me would rubber band constantly making it seem like there were two cars instead of one.

I started taking lions mane mushroom and it seemed to help. Just wish I could get rid of it for good and go back to being normal
>>
>>26432816

Are you abstaining from drugs? I've considered the lions mane myself. I've tried clonazepam, it IS extremely effective in reducing visuals symptoms, but the resulting addiction, W/D's and lack of long-term efficiency are enough reason(s) to keep away from it. You're better off learning to cope with it on your own accord, as difficult as it may be. Finding like-minded trippers/cynics following some months after developing the condition actually gave me a whole new lease on life, I'm thankful to say. So don't give up hope, but don't waste your time endlessly looking for a "cure" either.
>>
>>26432816
That's why I won't fall for the hippy "just take x and you'll change your view on life" meme and take any hallucinogens. I'd rather take opiates and risk addiction then risk having HPPD for life.
>>
>>26432893
Yeah I'm completely done with psychedelics and Molly. I'll occasionally try weed and alcohol every now and then though. You should look more into the lions mane, it helps regenerate new neurons through nerve growth factor so the hope is that you override some of the damaged neurons with new ones. Oh and adderall actually did help a lot but it made my blood pressure skyrocket and I felt uncomfortable all the time because of that
>>
>>26432940
Even though I'm an acid-casualty, I'm still exceedingly grateful for the insights I've gained from my use the substance.

We're talking about a substance hasn't been proven to cause any physical harm, or dependence. Which is a lot more than can be said for opiates or any description.

FYI- Anti-psychotics have even been proven to cause HPPD.
>>
>>26432946
Actually, HPPD'er #2 here, is there any chance I could email you about something? Or could you email me - [email protected]
>>
>>26432340
I experience similar things, never thought of it as hppd though since it's subtle and not unpleasant
>>
>>26433012
Yeah I'm [email protected]
>>
>>26432151
Spoilers made me kek anon.
>>
>>26432946
how carcinogenic is this shit?
>>
>>26432946
I've done loads of molly and e, and molly which was probably bath salts. Acid three times and 5g shrooms on multiple occasions.

I feel like I have out done myself, and feel similar on the I'm done with anything of the sort files.
>>
what's the closest thing to mdma or lsd that is currently legal in the US and easily buyable?
>>
>>26433192
I don't think nBome is illegal but I can't be too sure cause someone purchased a shitload of the dark net one summer. It was like lsd and molly combined.
>>
>>26433192
Most "ecstasy" you buy on the streets is either PMA/BZP/or Bath Salts. Go for that. *facepalm*
>>
>>26433192
1p lsd
>>
>>26433192
1P-LSD is legal and almost identical to LSD. Here's a vendor: https://www.buyanychem.eu/1-propionyl-lsd
>>
I have a question robots, I've done about 25 hits of NBOMe 25-i in a period of 8 days, I believe at the time (there were 3 strands available 25-i, 25-c and 25-b.) but as I read on about this drug people would take less than 3 blotters and die. I'm curious cause my highest dosage in under 18 hours was about 5 and a half hits, why am I alive? and not suffering hppd majorly (with other history of substance abuse in the last 5 years of my life)

I'm at the point now, where it's been about 7 months or so where I haven't done anything but Ritalin. Last I did a bump was weeks ago.
>>
As someone whos never taken ilicit drugs, can you tell me which drugs i should take for my fear of 'living mu life' e.g. Im too scared to enrolling in courses because i fear challenges
>>
>>26433355
Not all blotters have the same dosage. You can have 50 micrograms of acid on a tab or you can have 250. It's possible you just got a weaker batch of the stuff
>>
>>26433404
Well I was thinking about that, cause I ended up with on of the last hits left and buddy had left it in a envelope sideways and pull it off the last sheet from the corner of the envelope. That one hit blew me fucking away.

>desu f4m I attempted to see how many hit's it took to OD during said time period. Periodically raising doses each day

the worst I get is, well my right eye twitches every now and than, along with other muscle spasms.. but that could be like, snorting other drugs like coke and random pills for days. Kek.
>>
File: 63380_01big.jpg (16KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
63380_01big.jpg
16KB, 350x350px
>buy kratom
>first time toss and wash, nearly throw up because of the disgusting taste and sticky texture
>worked but felt sick for 12 hours
>try it again a week later, instantly throw up
>today try a dfferent strain, but wraop it in tissue paper and swallow
>3 hours later nothing but extremly suttle euphoria

What a crock of shit, ill stick to weed.
>>
>>26433859

gotta get that red strain homie
>>
>>26433877
the red one is what i tried today. this shit is so lame. I even gave it another chance and downed another disgusting shit of it. still nothing. tghis is even weaker than codine
>>
>>26433355

Any degree is HPPD is concerning/worrisome in itself.

I genuinely think some people are just more prone to the condition - or prone to experiencing a bad trip, which has been known to lead to HPPD.

Personally, I developed it after a single exposure to LSD several years ago, although the 2cb I took shortly before that may've been a contributing factor too.

Having said that, I went on to experiment with mushrooms here and there with no real adverse consequences, fortunately.
>>
What are good vendors lads?
I use buyanychem, but its getting pricey, 10 quid for 10 pills. AUD is shit house so it aint a good deal desu.
I've done bennies but thats all i've done for RC's, done a lot of stuff that is structually similar to vallium (sucked) but etizolam and fake xananies were nice, some days eh, some days amazing, dependent on how much I ate desu.
but yeah, what else is good? never did MXE, which sucks because everyone talks about it IRL too.
>>
>>26433225
>>26433226
Isn't 1P illegal in the states due to their analogue laws?
>>
>>26433946
3-fpm is like speed/coke with less euphopria
>>
>>26427212
>>26427714

sorry for the super late reply, i just woke up.

2c-p is very fucking potent, 10mg is the active dose, 16mg is an overdose. i took it twice, eyeballing the amount i took since i had no mg scale.

first, the come up is shitty. 3 hours of literally nothing, no effects whatsoever. then it hits you in the face. now, i've taking other psychedelics before, mainly shrooms and 2c-c (which were fun as fuck, apart from the shitty taste of the shrooms). usually the effects last between 4 and 8 hours.
2c-p gives you very strong visuals for like 12 hours. after 6 you really wish it would just stop. it doesn't. it has a heavy body load as well.

if you think you're done after those 12 hours, you're wrong. you're already pretty exhausted at this point, but that's when the stimulant effects kick in. so expect to not be able to sleep for another 10 hours, without the visuals or the euphoria. anxiety attacks are almost guaranteed.

then you get 2 days hangover. i'm a heavy guy and i usually like strong drugs, but 2c-p was too much for me. if a 24 hour trip sounds fun to you (it isn't), go for it. otherwise stick to 2c-c, 2c-b or 2c-e. 2c-p is no joke. the visuals are amazing, but ultimately not worth it, in my opinion.
>>
>>26433976

Thanks, im interested in other research chemicals. But also are their any better vendors than BuyAnyChem?
cheers lad.
>>
>>26434001
search reddit rc vendors they have a good list depending on area
>>
My fellow UK research scientists, whzatare you stocking up on before the new ban?
>>
>>26433954
yea it is
yeaitisblox
>>
>>26433192
mdmc is legal where i live
>>
>>26426306
O-okay, I'm trusting you on this one, senpai. Any recommendations for something similar to Ambien?
>>
>>26433976
>3-fpm

Hey bro did some research, can get 75mg pellets for 3 for like 15 aud.
or can get 1g powder for like 30, aint bad. but yeah, whats the suggested dose. I wouldnt mind trying it but I dont want to O.D on some unknown drug thats gonna make me kill everyone.
>>
I have terrible problems with motivation. The only time I've felt able to do anything is when I had a steady supply of speed. I've lost that connection now and motivation has totally gone.

It got a bit messy towards the end and I don't think I can trust myself with addictive stuff anymore. Does anyone know of anything that has a strong impact on motivation that won't turn me into a psychotic skeleton?
>>
>>26434089
Valerian root
>>
>>26434119
how about you stop being a pathetic piece of shit? every human can do shit just fine but you need speed? How the hell are you ever gonne survive life if you need dangerous narcotics just to function. jesus dude get a grip.
>>
Since we're talking about legal highs, can anybody confirm this is legit and not some staged "muh drugs are bad mkay" bullshit ?

https://youtu.be/t6pmc7Tpx4w
>>
>>26434253
>lol dont do drugs bruh your good enough without them :DD
>>
File: 1406322678398.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1406322678398.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>26433954
Only if you're buying with intent to ingest. If anyone asks, you use the blotter sheets to scrub your dishes. "Really digs deep into that grime!"
>>
>>26434253

what is a psychiatric medicine?
>>
>>26434119
Try one of the methylphenidate analogs. They're not really that euphoric but they increase your cognition and motivation.
>>
You guys are nuts playing with research chemicals. You're a bunch of lab rats. Who knows what long term effects any of that shit has.

Also, for any of you that are taking any hard hallucinogens regularly you're all but assuring you're going to have some level of anxiety disorder when you get in your 30s and 40s.
>>
>>26434563
>You guys are nuts playing with research chemicals. You're a bunch of lab rats. Who knows what long term effects any of that shit has.

these are just as dengarous as regular drugs.
>>
>>26434563
Most "regular" drugs were once research chems too before they got scheduled. In the '60s, they'd buy acid and lots of other goodies from mail-order chem labs. In the '80s, you got MDMA from the same guys. Not to mention a lot of these research chems out there today were discovered in like the '50s.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.