[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sharing a hotel room with roommate and a friend because we're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

File: 1449094209094.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1449094209094.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>sharing a hotel room with roommate and a friend because we're going to a concert together
>roommate and friend are sharing bed and I have my bed
>I'm watching TV
>see friend laying down with eyes closed
>ask roommate if she's asleep
>he places his hand on her boob and gives it a squeeze
>he says "yup, she's asleep"

They are not dating and they are hardly friends. They are only sharing a bed because I didn't want to share a bed with my roommate and my friend was willing to sleep with him since he paid for the hotel. I told him what he did wasn't funny and that I'm going to tell her what he did when she wakes up. Roommate says I need to relax because it was just harmless fun and telling on him would cause unnecessary drama.

Am I in the wrong for wanting to tell on him?

I haven't told her about it yet since she's still asleep, but I plan to when she wakes up.
>>
>white knighting a roastie

DONT DO IT ANON
>>
File: 1454126768385.jpg (70KB, 587x439px) Image search: [Google]
1454126768385.jpg
70KB, 587x439px
>>26425996
Yeah seriously, it won't end well
>>
I wouldnt do it, if theyre that close of friends to share the same bed then playfully gropping her shouldnt be an issue. It will be weirder for you if you act like its a big deal
>>
It was a literal joke who cares lel.
>>
>>26425973
wtf... why would you tell her you spineless fucking worm
>>
>>26426035

She's not his friend. She's my friend.

She just knows of my roommate because she sees him a lot when she comes to visit me. They hardly ever talk to each other.

>>26426037

she couldn't consent because she was a asleep.
>>
How much you want to bet they wake up op in the middle of the night fucking
>>
>>26426069
>hardly ever talk
>sleep in same bed

You shouldve manned the fuck up earlier and told her that you will sleep together with her.
>>
>>26426078
its probably happenig right now
>>
File: tumblr_njem1x6yHI1r2qr2so1_500.jpg (74KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_njem1x6yHI1r2qr2so1_500.jpg
74KB, 500x745px
this story doesnt even make sense

if your friend and roommate werent going to hook up or some shit, or didnt like each other, then why wouldnt you and your friend share a bed, and your roommate, the only girl, gets her own bed?
>>
>>26426069
Lol, you're a beta in the friendzone and pissed that he has crossed a boundary that you've spent x months to years working up the courage to even attempt to move across.

It's a sure sign that she's willing to share personal space with him over you, aka, sleeping in the same bed, that they are sharing some kind of blooming connection.

Attempting to invoke SJW law with her will only push you further into nu-male territory. You fucked up now enjoy watching them become close over 'that day i touched her boob and you freaked out lol'
>>
>>26426102
>>26425996

It's not fucking white knighting if I'm a girl. I'm not sticking up for because I want to fuck her. I feel that he violated her and she should have the right to know what happened. My friend was just being nice to sleep with him because she didn't feel right about him sleeping alone since she knew that during the trip that her and I will be talking plenty while he'll just be hanging around doing nothing since I'm not really that close to my roommate. We just like the same band and he offered to pay for hotel expenses and food if I covered ticket prices. Plus, my friend knows that I kick a lot in my sleep so she didn't want to deal with me constantly waking her up at night.
>>
File: 1455049873848.jpg (38KB, 293x533px) Image search: [Google]
1455049873848.jpg
38KB, 293x533px
>>26426192
oh ur a girl

this makes even less sense then

why would your friend even think u were ok with that and why didnt you just sleep int he same bed as your roommate if you didnt want her to get groped
>>
>>26426192
Your friend clearly wants to fuck him. Those are pretty weak excuses to get close to him.
Regardless, I think you should tell her, but try not to make a big deal out of it. If she is a drama queen, you should wait until the trip is over with and you don't all have to be trapped in the same room.
>>
>>26426134
>>26426215

friend and I are both girls.

I was okay with having my own bed since I kick a lot in my sleep. Friend felt bad about my roommate having to sleep alone after having to pay for a place for us to say and for food for us to eat. We're not really friends with with roommate and he was only tagging along to see the concert. Friend didn't want him being lonely all weekend.
>>
it's a boob you nigger

>free the nipple i'm a strong independant woman boobs are just for feeding children they're natural
>get boob squeezed
>you fucking pig i cant believe you could just molest me like that

sex bots cant come quick enough desu
>>
>>26426285
sorry i mixed up who was who in the story

your room mate sounds mad creepy, i mean, no human would think that was normal to do if they werent creepy.

OR

you don't get your friend at all and all and she wants your room mates dick.

so idk you're the only one who can answer these questions but i guess tell your friend and start looking for a new place to live or some shit coz that dude sounds weird
>>
You should grab his dick in the morning.
>>
>>26425973
Why the fuck are you asking a board full of perverted rejects whether you should tell a woman she was violated in her sleep. Of course you fucking should. Jesus christ. Are you retarded?
>>
File: peepgottagun.gif (509KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
peepgottagun.gif
509KB, 500x246px
>>26425973
Shes going to fuck him and call you a tattle telling bitch

Grow the fuck up, this is why your on /r9k/ you little twat
>>
File: 1452438513772.jpg (103KB, 986x507px) Image search: [Google]
1452438513772.jpg
103KB, 986x507px
why did a girl even come looking for advice here don't you have some other place you can go since apparently you are relatively socialized with men and have friends?

is this whole post bs and bait? wtf is the point of all this nonsense.
>>
>>26425973
honestly that is pretty fucked you should tell
you also shouldnt have been such a beta and shared a bed with the friend
>>
>>26426349
yeah this is the best response thus far
>>
>>26426192
>It's not fucking white knighting if I'm a girl. I'm not sticking up for because I want to fuck her. I feel that he violated her and she should have the right to know what happened. My friend was just being nice to sleep with him because she didn't feel right about him sleeping alone since she knew that during the trip that her and I will be talking plenty while he'll just be hanging around doing nothing since I'm not really that close to my roommate.

I don't think you understand. Most males won't understand platonically sleeping in the same bed as a non-related female, especially one that is not a long-time friend.

Doing that "to be nice to him" is retarded.

If it's just because she doesn't want to sleep in your bed because you kick and shit, it makes sense, but your other reasoning is stupid.

Anyway, yeah, I think you should tell her what he did. He obviously does not respect personal boundaries and she should know to be wary of him. You should wake her up and try to discuss the issue in a way that gives him a "way out".
For example, take it up as if he didn't understand (and still doesn't understand unless she confirms it) that this is crossing a personal boundary and he gets the opportunity to say "sorry if that discomforted you, I didn't mean to be creepy".
>>
File: 1438320982893.gif (2MB, 400x263px) Image search: [Google]
1438320982893.gif
2MB, 400x263px
>>26425973
Yeah, let her know he squeezed her tit. It's up to her to decide whether it's a big deal or not, not him.

If she's indifferent about it and you keep pressuring her to make a big deal out of it then we've got a problem.
>>
>>26426069
>She's not his friend. She's my friend.
Then ask her to sleep with you the next night.
>>
File: 1426906995540.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1426906995540.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
If I were him I'd cancel any further hotel reservations and drive home ditching you where ever you're at desu. :^)
>>
>>26425973
>hardly friends
>willing to sleep with him since he paid for the hotel

Open and shut case Johnson!
>>
File: th.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>26426192
What band was it?
>>
>friend wakes up to take a piss and drink some water
>roommate is asleep at this point
>tell friend about what happened
>she says she's too tired to care and said she'd be more upset if he lifted up her shirt and fondled her a bit
>she tells me she had guy friends casually fondle her at parties and never made a big deal about it as long as they are friends
>she's not cool with what my roommate did since they're not friends
>she gets back in bed and squeezes his dick until he wakes up
>he asks what's going on
>friend tells him she knows what he did and isn't cool with it
>roommate apologizes and they go back to sleep

She's not mad at him and it wasn't super dramatic. He gets off with just a warning and everyone continues on as usual.
>>
>>26427882
>squeezes his dick until he wakes up

Lmao surely you're not op
>>
>>26426215
>why didnt you just sleep int he same bed as your roommate if you didnt want her to get groped

Thats not the alternative, fuckhead. Her room mate shouldn't be touching someone he barely knows while they're sleeping.

If you shared a bed with a friend's creepy room mate, you probably wouldn't assume you're going to get your asshole touched while you were asleep, now would you?
That isn't part of the deal.
>>
File: Just let go.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Just let go.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
Tell him he's a piece of shit and get a new room mate next chance you get.

His whole "telling her" isn't whats causing unnecessary drama, groping someone he doesn't know while they're asleep was what caused the unnecessary drama.

You have a responsibility as a friend to tell her, and also to not put your friend in a bed with a creepy faggot.

Seriously. Get a new room mate and stop talking to him. Chances are he's some friendzoner from 4chan and thinks he's being oppressed because fondling someone's private bits while they're unconscious is "just a prank bro."
>>
>>26427882

Well, that could have been worse.

I look forward to your room mate's post on /r9k/ complaining about how feminism/white-knightery/whatever ruined his chance to get out of the not-even-friends-zone. Should be popcorn material.
>>
File: RETRIBUTION BEGINS.jpg (62KB, 966x287px) Image search: [Google]
RETRIBUTION BEGINS.jpg
62KB, 966x287px
>you tell her
>shes like aww thanks friend xD you're a good friend
>she goes to him
>he goes full CHAD MODE and fucks her in the ass that night

thanks for telling me friend xD OH CHAD YES HARDER.
>>
>>26425973
no big deal, not like he got any pleasure from it or anything, sounds like he was just messing around when he was talking to you. It would be different if you caught him doing it in the middle of the night but he clearly did it in front of you jokingly
>>
>>26425973
> I didn't want to share a bed with my roommate and my friend was willing to sleep with him since he paid for the hotel

Wow you're an enormous cuck and a whiner, he paid for the hotel, you were too much of a bitch to sleep in the same bed as him, forcing the girl to, and now you're bitching when he's fucking around with her.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.