[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do many guys especially Chads like girls with tattoos? I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: gr.jpg (45KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
gr.jpg
45KB, 500x544px
Why do many guys especially Chads like girls with tattoos? I personally don't get it.
>>
>>26425950
I hate tattoos. My fiance has a big tattoo of a wolf on her leg. I asked her why and she said "I dunno, just like wolves!". That shit is fucking permanent and she just did it because she vaguely likes the animal. It cost $700 and she just did it for whatever reason. I give her a lot of shit about it.
>>
>>26425989
and you still are going through with binding yourself in a life-long commitment with an airhead like that?
you're an idiot and i hope your marriage ends in turmoil.
>>
>>26425989
>My fiance
way to think that one through Anon. s.mh
>>
>>26426052
Don't worry, it will. I give it less than 2 years after the ceremony before that poster is living in his van struggling to pay alimony.
>>
>>26426052
Theyre both idiots and are the reason why the couples that actually should be married arent. Why the fuck you marry someone that has something you hate tyat permanently cover 10% of their body. Why the fuck would she marry some douchebag that gives her shit about a tattoo constantly and actively makes her feel bad for something that is attached to her body. Good luck on the divorce after 2 years. Hope you dont have a kid and ruin it
>>
File: Hores.jpg (55KB, 600x446px) Image search: [Google]
Hores.jpg
55KB, 600x446px
>>26425950

Probably because of the stereotypes that girls with tattoos are more open to sex, more party-going, more fun, more rebellious, more impulsive, more open to drugs and alcohol, or some other thing that some men like or would make her an easy lay. They might just really like the way tattoos look, too.

Not all guys find very conservative-looking women attractive. It's probably a bit of a personal preference.

I don't really get it either, but it's probably something like that.
>>
>>26426118
>>26426141
No doubt shes an airhead but she still makes me happy and I still make her happy. Shes far from perfect and so am I but that doesn't mean we cant be happy together. I don't really need anyone else anyway. Its just a bonus that shes around. If she leaves, oh well, I can be fine on my own. And im not going to have a kid with her for a long long time until Im sure I really want to be with her. Marriage isnt really a commitment but having a kid is and I realize this.
>>
>>26426260
Ive dated a girl who never did any drugs in her life, had her first sip of beer a month before her 21st birthday. Only fucked 2 others before I met her, both were long term relationships. Wouldnt even kiss me more than a couple pecks the first date we had, very shy and demure girl. Jeans and t shirt/sun dress type.

When I finally saw her naked, she had a skull tattoo on the back of her neck and a creepy ass naked humanoid nymph/goat/she devil thing on her leg. I asked her why, she said it was such a contrast to her personality, she knew the artist and she couldnt not have something a little crazy about her. She just wanted to stand out a little more since she thought she was boring.

Dont judge a book by its cover.
>>
>>26425989
Id leave you and I'm a guy

I hate people who bitch. Cant take it like a man? Leave then faggot. If not shut the fuck up and deal with it.

Fucking retarded christ
>>
>>26426376
>Marriage isnt really a commitment
your comment really made the situation crystal clear. >>26426141 this anon was right, you are BOTH idiots, short-sighted ones at that.
>>
>>26425950
It shows they make poor decisions and you could be their next one
>>
I'm a dude with two sleeves, a back piece, a chest piece and a few other tattoos on my legs.

Girls with tattoos are fucking gross, you're spot on
>>
>>26426511
Take what like a man? Its stupid to have a dumb tattoo like that. Its not grounds for dismissal stupid, but its stupid. I cant criticize her? Thats fucking retarded
>>
>>26426141
Hahaha that shit isn;t that big a deal. Its pretty stupid but shes a great girl in so many other ways! Dont be so bitter anon!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.