[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he really a rapist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: rooshv.png (809KB, 625x448px) Image search: [Google]
rooshv.png
809KB, 625x448px
Or is he just a cool alpha male?
>>
>>26425734
Roosh is a beta with confidence.
>>
https://www.change.org/p/amazon-com-amazon-stop-selling-rooshv-daryush-valizadeh-rape-books/c/277924440

link to supposed quotes of roosh claiming to have raped three girls
>>
>>26425734
Im pretty sure he's just a loser with too much spotlight for no reason.
>>
>>26425734
Who is this faggot? Looks like another nu-male.
>>
>>26425734
He's a frigid omega female
>>
Hopefully he's just trolling and just thinks it's hilarious to piss off feminists.
>>
>>26426028
He's a famous pickup artist. Feminists accused him of rape and got him banned from australia and Canada.
>>
>>26426028

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxjc37i0JOc
>0:00
>"I recently published a proposal called "how to stop rape", and that suggests that if we legalize rape..."
>680 likes
>1,789 dislikes
>72,750 views
>comments section full of people calling him an idiot/ hoping he gets raped etc.

He's been in the news for shit relating to his pro-rape beliefs and most recently to my knowledge cancelled one of his pro-rape meetups.
>>
He has fucked over 120 women. How many have you virgins fucked?
>>
>>26426177

and none were rape.
>>
File: 567895673.png (282KB, 556x564px) Image search: [Google]
567895673.png
282KB, 556x564px
>>26426169
>pro rape
the article was total satire and everyone took the b8
the meetup was just for members of his site to meetup irl for some banter
http://www.snopes.com/roosh-v-43-countries/
>>
>droopy eyes
>high cheekbones
>wide forehead
>thin straight hair
>shit skin

is this faggot me?
>>
>>26426177
>Roosh V said on the internet that he's fucked 120 women, so it must be true
>>
>>26426169
lol no. i don't like this guy, but the article was satire about how rape should be legal on private property. it was poorly done satire; but the whole thing was a counterpoint to the 'teach men not to rape' thing. in other words, if rape were legal on private property, women would take precautions against it instead of expecting rapists to magically be protested/educated into nonexistence.
this whole gender thing is getting out of control man. both sides are shit. i just want it to all go away.
>>
File: self webcam.png (418KB, 581x325px) Image search: [Google]
self webcam.png
418KB, 581x325px
>>26426261

wait, are YOU me?

bloxbot
>>
I like Roosh. People overreact to him and he keeps going. He isn'ts provoking the attention of retarded sjws, but he fucks with them for fun when he is put in the spotlight.

RoK has done a lot with helping em to grow as person. I never read any of his books, but reading his essays I think we hold a lot of similar beliefs. He isn't a rapist, just a man reacting to the shitty forces of the modern sexual market and exploiting it's weaknesses. I can't really compare him to Warren Buffet, but lets use our imagination for a minute. Is Warren Buffet a rapist for knowing how the stock market worked?

It turns out women like sexually attractive men with money, a big dick, and height who also behave a certain way. What a shocker, right? Only a feminist could construe giving women what they want as rape.
>>
>>26425767
That's an alpha.
>>
>>26427389
Pretty much this. He seems like a decent guy, though it seems like he is out of his depth with all of the attention he is being paid. I hope his security is worth the money he spends on them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.