[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys see in the future of SoFlo Antonio?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: soglo.jpg (19KB, 457x177px) Image search: [Google]
soglo.jpg
19KB, 457x177px
What do you guys see in the future of SoFlo Antonio?
>>
>>26424857
ISIS will behead him tomorrow
>>
this whole situation is so cringey if you think about it. some guy who watches videos and coughs in his jew wife's face upset some ugly shitskin over the internet and now they make petty videos dissing each other. pathetic!
>>
checked his youtube page before I went to bed and he already had three satirical videos on his profile on top of the one trying to drag h3h3 down with him, so it appears that he will continue riding the meem train at least on his youtube until his audience for that leaves.
>>
>>26424857
What kind of sweaty assmad nerd actually cares enough about this petty YouTube shit to dislike his video that much?
>>
File: iYdD0.png (29KB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
iYdD0.png
29KB, 219x186px
>>26424968
hello soflo paid shill
>>
He's just another pathetic loser who makes shitty content on a shitty site. Why would anyone care beyond laughing at his autism for a bit?
>>
>>26425665
>a video viral for being fucktarded has a massive amount of dislikes
>therefore each and every dislike was by the same person

retardation in progress
>>
>>26424857
who the h*ck is he?
>>
File: soflobro.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
soflobro.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>literally showing how he steals videos
The absolute madman
>>
probably a lawsuit, but I'm willing to bet he has enough connections to win despite all the evidence against him, or at least drag out the court battle long enough to utterly bankrupt those facing him
>>
>>26427382

He stole off MDE and didn't credit until he was forced too, Ethan is annoyingly popular for a thieving cunt who lived in Israel
>>
File: 045.png (41KB, 276x273px) Image search: [Google]
045.png
41KB, 276x273px
>>26424857
Who fucking knows. Nobody who likes watching retarded soflo videos actually fucking cares about this shit anyway theyre just the scum of the earth normies that have ruined the internet.

Nobody will ever boycott youtube either and it's ultimately up to them on what happens to him.
>>
>>26427472

not him but I didn't know you weren't talking about Antonio until I read the latter half of that sentence, after which you made me do a double-take and reread the whole thing.

sauce?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.