[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post original robots that were before our time. Pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 220px-Dazai_Osamu.jpg (19KB, 220x331px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Dazai_Osamu.jpg
19KB, 220x331px
Post original robots that were before our time.

Pic related is my choice: Dazai Osamu. Not to sound like a weeb, but he wrote a book called Ningen Shikakku, which means "Disqualified From Being Human".

Basically, this guy has a fucking slew of mental illnesses, and never really ever felt love, even offing himself after writing the book. Huge introvert, had all of the robot qualities.
>>
>>26424584
Robots are mostly cowardly 18-23 year olds who are bitter for one reason and one reason only: They are virgins. That's fucking it.
>>
>>26424623
Sorry; what the fuck are you doing on my board, normalfag?
>>
>>26424584
People speculate that the book was based off of his life. He's a great author btw.
>>
>>26424686
There's a weird normalfag on here that won't go away. Just ignore him.
>>
>>26424686
To compare Dazai Osamu with a typical robot is an insult. The difference between you and Dazai or Cobain or Bowie or whoever you leeches feel like attaching yourselves to is that they were special and had something to offer the world while you faggots are just sad that girls don't like you.
>>
>>26424623
>>26424809
Sorry, again; why the fuck are you on my board? Why not just go jerk off on /b/?

>>>/b/

There you go, since you are so stupid, I even linked it for you! Go on!
>>
>>26424584
>Not to sound like a weeb
>On 4chan
>For talking about an author who is extremely well known worldwide by everyone over the age of 15
What a tool
>>
>>26424584
He wrote about normalfag problems, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 250x346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 250x346px
Roman emperor nero.
>his mom made him emperor
>killed her
>burned down half a city
>played music while watching it burn
>built a pleasure palace in the ruins
>killed himself
>needed help
>complained that noone understood him.
>>
File: goatforehead.jpg (64KB, 422x624px) Image search: [Google]
goatforehead.jpg
64KB, 422x624px
>>26424584
Akutagawa is pretty robotic too. His later short stories are just about social anxiety and feeling unhappy.

He also killed himself.
>>
Mr. Mishima was a textbook robot who was able to hone himself into his truest potential. His ultimate fate is simply proof of his true robotic nature to those who will try to say that his process somehow proves his disposition was disingenuous. You can do it Anon just remember that ultimately you only have yourself to answer to.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwGbhGWPReybN1dGcDFRYTA5dms/edit
>>
>>26426250
>closet homosexual
>not just homosexual but hard gay
>obsessed with "manly" shit
>nobody listened to what he had to say
>ended up killing himself
Seems robotic alright.
>>
File: Jackson-C-Frank-3.jpg (31KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
Jackson-C-Frank-3.jpg
31KB, 500x361px
Jackson C. Frank
>>
>>26425165
One of the first recorded neckbeards.
>>
>>26426250
>>26426171
>>26424584
what's with Japanese authors and suicide.
>>
>>26426286
Those were the implications, yes. You seem to be pushing Western notions of homosexuality and what denotes homoerotic intent when there is just as much merit in a purely fraternal appreciation of masculinity and traditionally masculine pursuits of self improvement in his work. He had huge 'mo tendencies but that doesn't make the insight he has on the value of life and how one should conduct themselves any less valid.
>>
>>26426437
their families were dishonored
>>
File: Franz_Kafka_1917.jpg (21KB, 255x340px) Image search: [Google]
Franz_Kafka_1917.jpg
21KB, 255x340px
>>26424584
Franz Kafka desu. Lived alone in his room and was a virgin. The Metamorphosis is based on his life.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.