[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw she acts like her vagina is your meaning to existence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 1455233038324.jpg (204KB, 1045x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1455233038324.jpg
204KB, 1045x1045px
>mfw she acts like her vagina is your meaning to existence

Who true robot here? Sex urges = monkey brain playing tricks on you.
>>
>>26424577
Well, sexual intercourse is the meaning of life. Her specific vagina may not be your reason to live, but vaginas in general are
>>
>>26424577
Right here. Damnit, how I wish all the faggots, dudebros, trannies and conformists who feel this way would die.
>>
>>26424659
No they're not. By that logic the meaning of life to women is penis. It's monkey logic, and an opinion animal-people share.
>>
From an evolutionary perspective, life's only purpose is to exist and perpetuate that existence through reproduction.
>>
>>26424701
Wait, forget the transfags, they're obsessed with sex, but they're not gung-ho for it, in fact it's kind of the opposite, much moreso touchiness about all sorts of things sex related.

Besides, they're already dying all the time, HAH!
>>
>>26424724
People are smarter than that, maybe for animals it's true.
>>
>>26424724
No, the true evolutionary perspective to life is to evolve, not to reproduce mindlessly and endlessly like a cancer cell.. Reproduction is a means to an end, this end being the ultimate evolution of life.
>>
>>26424704
>implying the ultimate goal of life isn't to procreate
>calling me a monkey
>>
>>26424704
>implying normies aren't animal-people
>>
>>26424828
Don't be offended. Accept that for you there is no greater purpose to your life than the occasional rut, and your knowledge of yourself boils down to "I have sex."
>>
>>26424724
In that case we should indiscriminately breed from the earliest age possible, oh and fuck all of our fertile relatives. Good job slugger.
>>
>>26424659
>>26424704
>>26424724
Hey, I think about things relating to children all the time, it's not my fault I'm in no position to have any as far as I can see, for like all the current (ie. non circumvented) reasons.

Which leads to how who don't have this issue crave to denigrate me for being different than them.
>>
>>26424754
Humans have evolved alongside the many animals that inhabit the earth. Dating back millions of years ago, we wouldn't be recognizable as we are today. We are still animals, just a bit smarter then before.

>>26424807
>Reproduction is a means to an end, this end being the ultimate evolution of life.

Can you elaborate on this?
>>
>>26424924
An individual can lead a fulfilling life without children, but a species cannot survive without breeding.

This should have obvious
>>
>>26425350
Sure. Reproduction is but a contributor to evolution. The organism, must prove that it is worthy of reproducing, id est: it must demonstrate how much it has evolved in order to contribute to the progression of the species.

With the self-aware, social, memory-having, written-language inventing biped, this dynamic becomes exponentially more complex, to the point where the evolution of an individual can affect the progress of the entire race and the immediate surrounding area of the individual, regardless of whether the individual reproduced or not.
>>
>>26425423
I fucking despise this whole obnoxious attitude about the needs of the species. The species as a whole is not in much danger in this regard. But moreso, all those preching concern for their precious species just use it as an excuse to demean people, and for the security of something crude, basic and noncontroversial to swing around defensively. And this goes for all sort of concern for the species type shit. Every fucker that postures around as being bros-with-the-whole-speshees tends to be just a clueless fuck that doesn't know where it belongs, and is just desperate for a steady supply of anybodies to be giving it direction, supprt, affirmation, appreciation, and so on. Such people hate the world around them, and are to stupid to deal with the local order, so they get behind evil schemes to viciously scale up the order, make it even more contrived, even more detached from the meat and potatoes of life, even more incomprehensible.

Fuck the whole scam that is universalist bullshit.
>>
>>26425604
Sounds like someone needs and get laid LMAO
>>
>>26425604
So you're mad at people for not being genuine? I get that. But you aren't genuine all the time either. So work on that and you'll start to see life and meet people in a more genuine way.
>>
>>26425916
Are you dense? I summed it however roughly i had to: I hate universalism.

But, fine, people at the nexuses of universalism are indeed exceptionally ungenuine.

>>26425677
I could have gotten, laid, I did look down the barrel at the whole range of queershit plenty. Straight stuff is ever more inconceivable.
>>
>Tfw getting molested as a kid has murdered my sex drive
Don't even mind honestly, I'd hate to be so desperate for pussy that I let women walk all over me.
And I say that as someone who spent literally all of middle school being diddled by a woman.
>>
>>26426145
It doesn't count if it's by a woman. Stop bragging about that shit as if you're actually a proper molestation case.
>>
>>26426319
This bait never gets old.
A fresh (You) my good man.
>>
>>26425677
" if I only had a brain"
>>
>>26424754
It's not like that, intelligence serves the need to breed, though it can be tripped up.
>>
>>26424659
>sexual intercourse is the meaning of life
nice meme
>>
Y'all sound like fedoras with nothing but their higher brain parts justifying their reptilian brain's wishes.
>>
>>26424577
People can say "sour grapes" all they want but these past couple years have been elucidating and I the terms of my own human existence feel uncanny. My own sexuality is something that leaves me felling in equal parts horrified and disgusted.
>>
>>26424659
reason existence happens =/= teleological basis of existence
>>
>>26424828
My ultimate goal is to forgo imposing life on someone and if I was really ambitious I would create a virus that could make everyone barren
>>
File: donaldwishingforhissweetrelease.jpg (585KB, 1259x947px) Image search: [Google]
donaldwishingforhissweetrelease.jpg
585KB, 1259x947px
>be 26

>approaching dry spell of one year

>just don't care anymore and appreciate the fact I've even had sex
>>
>>26427362
norman please go
>>
>>26427362
Go appreciate it on another board fuckface
>>
>>26427362
Nigga please some people on this site have been on a dry spell their whole life's.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.