[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im at the Deadpool premier and its fucking awful. The pre show

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (733KB, 3072x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
733KB, 3072x1728px
Im at the Deadpool premier and its fucking awful. The pre show is meme after meme and im surrounded by fucking normies! None of these people know the comics!

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
pl-please don't just be m-meme humor....
was sort of looking forward to it...
>>
>>26424517
Did you have your flash on?
Also that looks really low quality like a budget version
>>
What the fuck did you expect senpai? non-normies outside?
>>
superhero shit is for normies whether it's big budget films or not
>>
>>26424517

fuck my agoraphobia got triggered mad time

how do fucking normies stand huge open spaces like that fuck man
>>
>>26424517
At least the Dark Knight Rises premier had some entertainment.

Also,
>capeshit
Enjoy your normie trash flick, pleb
>>
>>26424517
>flash is on
THE A B S O L U T E MADMAN!
>>
>>26424517
I remember being in study hall two years ago celebrating with a friend when a Fox green lighted it. Now normies claim that he's their most favorite superhero because there's a movie now.
>>
What the fuck kind of theater is that?
A ghetto theater?
A nigger theater??
>>
File: 12321321.png (9KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
12321321.png
9KB, 271x288px
>>26424998
>having a superhero past the age of 13
>>
>>26424517
>normiepool
After the shit game that this guy got, it was pretty clear that the film will be as bad.
>>
>>26424517
I also went to see Deadpool, I liked the movie but the overall cinema experience was fucking awful
One of the groups of friends who went to see it were some fucking left wing SJWs that spouted memes while I was waiting to buy some popcorn
Went to take a piss two times and in the second time I encounter some drun high faggot in the bathroom who didn't say anything but he didn't wanted to come out of there, and I was afraid that he might steal from me or beat me up, maybe try to rape me or kill me
Me alone while the room was packed with groups of friends

It was a shitty experience that it was saved by the movie being good
>>
>>26424539
It's not. They get really dark.
>>
>waypool
>lol so random xDDDD
>>
>>26424589
I think that's the Deadpool vs. Boba Fett rap battle.
>>
>>26425130
Daniel Way has nothing to do with this movie.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.