[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: whatthefuck.png (80KB, 485x474px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.png
80KB, 485x474px
rage thread
I just saw this on facebook
I don't hate women like a lot of you fags and I've never even been able to feel this feel but I do feel personally enraged by this shit
>>
File: Screenshot (22).png (349KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (22).png
349KB, 1600x900px
>>26424444
just saw this on /r9k/
i know normies lurk here but do they seriously have the audacity to admit that they brose facebook? he even said REEEEE
>>
>>26424668
>having a facebook makes me a normie
please
>>
File: 1454908474649.jpg (46KB, 552x832px) Image search: [Google]
1454908474649.jpg
46KB, 552x832px
>>26424894
>Owning a normiebook

You deserve it
>>
I don't see the problem, this seems pretty typical in breakups, often one person misses the other. You could swap the pronouns in the poem and it would be the same.

I'm not surprised this made someone happy to read. A lot of people who are bitter about exes want to feel they are doing better than them.
>>
>>26424923
good poem
>>
>>26424894
literally only normies would ever consider using normiebook, fuck off
>>
Cuckbook is a mash up of nigger memes and sjw tumblr bs.

Every once in a while, something on there makes me chuckle, like pic related

It's funny because I'm not white
>>
>>26424944
it's a sad emotional poem written from the male perspective. The guy didn't do anything wrong, it doesn't talk about the breakup. It's about what he's feeling. This is saying that girls can relate to it, which is already somewhat inappropriate, but that they're very happy about it. They're taking the perspective of the girl in the poem like she's some fucking "strong independent woman" moving on and shoving it in his face like he deserves it. That is not what it's about.
It doesn't matter if you switch the pronouns, the roastie bitches are empathizing with the heart breaker and not the heart broken, because it makes them feel attractive, or entitled or good about themselves or something.
>>
>>26425105
I'm not white and it's still not funny, you should consider suicide
>>
>>26425105
that's still a nigger meme and it's normie shit
>>
File: 1430862748256.jpg (429KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1430862748256.jpg
429KB, 1280x1280px
>>26424444
>Two years later
>She is even more beautiful than the day he left her

kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5ZQZENw_DQ
I got to about 1:40 and couldn't go on
>>
>>26426057
>two years later

lol the writer is clearly lying to herself like all of the other women whos market value has started to decline.
>>
>>26424444
here let me fix this:

"Two years later
A girl sits in front of her ex lover.
He doesn't say a word.
And her heart doesn't ache anymore for him, instead, it aches from her heart disease.

Her hair is shorter than its ever been and its a different color. She also has piercings, and glasses now. Also, her body has gone from the perfect body into the shape of a circle. She is even less beautiful than the day he left her.

And at that moment,
She panics.
Shes having a heart attack.

And he will never have to deal with her again.
He can just let her sit and rot, and live his life, and be in love,
With someone else.

-Cj balla - The day when that bitch finally gets whats coming to her.
>>
>>26427104
That is some horrific editing.
>>
>>26427709
>Shes having a heart attack
kekd
>>
>>26424444
>Two years later
How about 10?
>>
>>26425129
wow do you project in 3D too? you're reading way too much into this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.