[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We pretend we are hosting a radio show And next we have our guest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image%3A7691.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A7691.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
We pretend we are hosting a radio show
And next we have our guest anon, anon please introduce yourself
>>
>>26423477

sup you big fat niggers

i wanna slaughter all you faggots who have the need for companionship and post that tfw no gf normie whore-enabling beta bullshit all day even on fucking r9k

save up for a fucking sex doll you subhuman pieces of shit. there's a website you can order your lifelike sex doll RIGHT NOW, it's www.womenfliptheirshit.org, use promo code nolongerabetacuck for a 30 percent discount and yeah go fuck yourselves
>>
AND NOW TIME FOR THE FEMANON HOUR WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

>ratings increase 9000%
>>
>>26423514
When do you turn 16, Bobby?
>>
>>26423514
>>26423536
Only the announcer validates you
>>
ahuh ahuh
>>
>>26423536

TIME TO DROP THE CUNT IN A POOL OF ACID

>cage with entitled cunt slowly drops into pool full of acid
>you get to hear her cunty screams for a whole minute until her vagina reaches the acid and she starts pissing and shitting herself and her guts start oozing out and making SSsssssssssssssss sounds
>she no longer has energy to scream, she's falling unconscious and the acid turns red
>>
>>26423581
that gave me a big boner
>>
>>26423551
Hey there you are the only non retarded person in the audience. do you want to tell us about yourself?
>>
>>26423613
My name is Dave and I'm from the sunny state of Florida, how y'all doing tonight?
I am very pleased to be in this show tonight, a big thanks goes out to you, anouncer. You're a great guy!
So, what's the topic for today?
>>
>>26423605

in my fap fantasies there's no such thing as contraceptives, so when i fuck a chick and cum inside of her, the only way to stop her from getting pregnant is to tie a noose around her head, lift her up, let her strangle and suffer for a good minute, then while she's still conscious, drop her in a pool of water and imagine how she's drowning

shit turns me on insanely, dawg
>>
>>26423660
Well Dave, you were brought up to talk to us about gay sex.
What are your experiences with gay sex?
>>
File: THEOCHARIS_KAPPADOKIAS-IN.jpg (118KB, 566x661px) Image search: [Google]
THEOCHARIS_KAPPADOKIAS-IN.jpg
118KB, 566x661px
>>26423710
>tfw no gay heretic bf
>>
File: trustori.png (325KB, 524x324px) Image search: [Google]
trustori.png
325KB, 524x324px
>>26423710

this is my story
>>
>>26423749
Come on Dave don't be like that, its 2016 everyone is OK with gay people now don't need to be shy
>>
>>26423710
Haha, that's a good one, anouncer! Well, to be honest, I haven't had any experience with homosexual sex yet. I did have a heterosexual encounter though.
But yeah, I wouldn't mind fucking a convincing trap, as long as I don't have to touch the dick! Yeah, I'm that desperate!
But does that even count as homosexual if you're not interested in the dick? That's a very controversial question, what's your opinion on this?
To me, it's not gay to fuck a trap because, really, you don't fuck the trap because of the dick. You fuck him/her because it looks almost female.
>>
>>26423802
I think he might have been serious.

Original comentarino
>>
>>26423840
It's not gay if you close your eyes and the balls don't touch.
>>
>>26423840
Well Dave, its pretty understandable you haven't had any hlgay sex with your condition, lady's and gentlemen Dave here is pretty unique, we didn't tell you anything budave hereis the fattest man to transition into a woman in history.
Dave it says here you began your transition when you hit 500 pounds, when did you decide you were a woman? Can you tell is about that?
>>
866 Ron 0 Fez, 866 Ron . . . 0 Fez
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.