[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Conservafags and lolbertarians actually believe that business

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1426377344729.jpg (123KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
1426377344729.jpg
123KB, 600x505px
>Conservafags and lolbertarians actually believe that business owners should be allowed to do whatever they want to their employees and abuse them as they please
>>
>tfw still no proletarian uprising

Class consciousness is dead
>>
File: 1447357168994.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1447357168994.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>26422947

Man, Mike Rowe has to be the Goodest of Good goys.

>Spends a few hours in front of a camera shoveling shit
>Gets paid millions
>Goes on and on about the value of hardwork

Try working a 40 hour job for the rest of your life, Mike Rowe. You fucking asshole
>>
>>26422947

We don't, actually.

I'm a firm believer that a free marketplace needs regulation to make it both free and respectful, and most conservative states have enacted a number of laws to ensure that employers cannot punish whistleblowers, and heavily penalize things like wage theft and the like.
>>
conservatism is a philosophy built entirely around the just world fallacy.

Going for a long walk around anywhere else other than your rich neighbourhood is the fastest way to cure the disease of rightism
>>
What counts as "abuse"? Knowing how you liberals try to change the definition of everything to suit your agenda, "abuse" could just mean "my boss pressured me because I wasn't performing"
>>
>>26422947
>Business A treats their workers like shit
>Gets shitty workers
>Every good worker who is good goes to business B because they pay more and offer better benefits
>>
>>26423025
Nah that's a good way to reinforce rightism once you have niggers trying to rob you everywhere.
>>
>>26423042

This is mostly why you need regulation. This is how it SHOULD happen.

But this assumes that there's a business B. So you need to keep things competitive and allow people to start up businesses easily with grants or loans.

Also it assumes business B is looking for employees. So you need to make sure that you are working to create growth conditions for businesses.

And it also assumes that business B is the same business, or that retraining is painless, so you need to make sure to have solid job education/retraining infrastructure and a temporary safety net.

If Business A treats their workers like shit, that's their prerogative, but if they cross a certain line, they absolutely should have the hammer brought down on them.

I think that labor issues in Texas, for instance, are perfectly fine. Businesses are trying to skirt those laws all the time, and they get caught and have to pay a fine. But the rules make sense and they work, as sparse as they are.

Please don't confuse us conservatives with fucking tea partiers and theocrats. There's plenty of us who do lean closer to the center or left on issues of labor.
>>
>>26423025
The world isn't "just" you simpering, pampered faggot, it's meritocratic.

Realizing that retarded people get shafted by the world doesn't "cure rightism".
>>
After 4 years my company get bought out they made sweeping changes that I found demeaning and stupid. You know what I did? I quit, fucked off for about 6 weeks then started looking for something new. That's the beauty of at will. You can quit just as easily as you can be fired. If you have even the most basic understanding of hiring process you can get hired again easily. I think I spent 3 weeks and did 4 interviews leading to two offers. I chose the one closest to my apartment and that was that. When you are good usually the company will fight to keep you. If you're replaceable you're treated as such. If you're a doormat they know they can push your buttons without consequence.

Be valuable, know your value, and do what's best for you. I don't care about someone being older or younger and telling me what to do like some guys. As long as they're respectful towards me and actually know the field and not some middle management transplant or new grad MA in business administration we get along. I tend to dislike women but they can be wrangled in if you complain above their heads. Women can't lead, only boss. They know they're diversity hires and will cut the crap. Only for you, if you are able to threaten their job.
>>
>>26423151
If there's no barrier to entry which is generally procured by the government such as extended copyright laws then there sure can be. The most regulated market in the US, the pharmaceutical market is also the most corrupt and bottlenecked market of all. Coincidence? I think not.
>>
>>26423194

Right-winger here.

A world in which a person can inherit wealth isn't meritocratic. There is no merit to being born to a wealthy person.

I think it's important to understand that there has to be some sort of balancing factor to wanting a truly casteless, meritocratic society, while still being able to provide a traditional inheritance to our families. Which is why effective social programs like public education and school lunches and stuff are so important.
>>
>>26423220

Sorry, you won't get any agreement from me with that example.

I don't want us to return to the bad old days of medicine being a dangerous crapshoot. As it is, I think the FDA is far too kind to all these producers of 'dietary supplements' with no proven benefits.
>>
>>26423025

I think it's terminal for these nutjobs. I've explained countless times how poverty is a moral failing and only exists for those who work very hard to be poor. I grew up with a poor family in a poor area. I am somehow an anomaly but I didn't forget where I came from. I probably hate poor people more than the average fuck-poor-people guy. Even seeing one come up asking for change, dirty, stinky, stupid, and ugly, they just lie and say they don't have anything and go on tumblr to whine about how someone should do something to help the homeless.
>>
>>26423314
I have no problem with safety standards. I have a problem with copyright laws that the pharmaceutical market has access to.
>>
>>26423314

You're fucking crazy then. Why do you hate progress and helping people? If people want a drug or treatment they can choose whether or not to undergo it. Now more than ever before the doctor-nurse-client relationship is a collaborative one. Patients ask questions and make decisions concerning their care. Doctors and nurses go through years of school learning to think critically and evaluate shit. If a patient is diagnosed they have the Internet with all kinds of wiki, WebMD, and Google scholar to look at. If they're too stupid or lazy they have only themselves to blame.

I'd rather more shit available than less. We need less regulation. We should do away completely with drug scheduling and allow people to use any drug or treatment on themselves they want. I think physician should stay a protected title and outlaw practicing medicine without a license. I don't need a degree to take aspirin and acetaminophen, both drugs that would never be approved under today's standards even as rx only, so why can't I buy testosterone or codeine without a prescription or degree?
>>
>>26422947
Mike Rowe is a massive fagela, one step above those inbred duck Dynasty cousinfuckers
>>
>>26423503

What's wrong with duck dynasty guys? I haven't watched the guys show but they seem likable from the times I heard them speak on talk radio.
>>
>>26422947
> people think that business owners are OBLIGATED to hire and pay someone they don't want to
>>
>>26423543
Swamp trash christfags who would like a Protestant theocracy
>>
>>26423696

They have strong values but they always seemed more conservative than theocracy like. They're patriotic, which flies directly in the face of theocracy for anyone who identifies as American. I'm a classic liberal like the founding fathers, but I don't think faggots should be allowed to marry. I don't think the government should recognize any marriage in the first place.
>>
>>26423803
>implying Christians dpnt conflate being a "good American" with being a "wholesome christian"

Do you even USA
>>
>>26423025
>leave rich neighborhood and strut around detroit for a couple minutes
>robbed and savagely beaten by niggers
>go home, some nigger on CNN telling me how we need to raise taxes so we can give money to niggers and we need more niggers running things
yeah it's a pretty good way to cure leftism
>>
>>26423886

I think the same way, I guess I think like an American because I am one. That's not theocracy though. The closest thing to theocracy we have are blue laws banning sales of spirits on Sundays. It's annoying but who goes shopping on Sunday anyway? I usually go Monday evening on the way home from work. If a bottle is down to 20% you add it to the shopping list and get it that following week. If I'm dying for a drink I have 6 bourbons, 4 gins, 1 vodka, 2 tequila, and 3 rum, plus a few bottles of wine to make do with. Faggots can get married now. There is no remnant of religion aside from a sentence inscribed on the border of a coin now. Seriously, look at a $1 coin. Had I not told you it's on the side I bet you wouldn't have been able to find it.

A good American is a good Christian, this is not mandated by law though. As a freedom loving American we respect your right to be a bad person as long as you don't break any laws.
>>
>>26424084
Please go to the middle East with a star of David on your shirt so the world can be rid of you
>>
>>26424134

I'm Christian though, we wear the cross. Besides that I have no interest in visiting the middle east. I dislike Muslims and Jews. Seeing Jesusland sounds cool but if I'm making a pilgrimage then despite my protestantism I'd rather visit Rome.
>>
>>26423543

Jep and Jess mutilated their adopted kid's genitals.

http://www.ijreview.com/2016/02/527554-duck-dynasty-adoption-circumcision-tv/
>>
>>26423194

>retarded people get shafted by the world

not in a world where nepotism, brainless entertainment, and luck exists
>>
>>26422947
>lolbertarians actually believe that business owners should be allowed to do whatever they want to their employees and abuse them as they please

Left libertarians exist as well. Not all types of libertarians agree on economic matters. The problem is that people think libertarianism anymore = fiscally conservative.
>>
>>26422975
Patience comrade. I hope the US becomes more conservative. Then the working class will be angry enough for our revolution.
>>
>>26424311

OK yeah, that's enough to change my opinion of them then. That's pretty fucked up. I'm pissed at my biological parents for chopping my dick off. I believe I'd be matri/patricidal if they were adoptive parents.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.