[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H-heh, what a dumb comic, that couldn't possibly happen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: cwHKTGq.jpg (272KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cwHKTGq.jpg
272KB, 1131x1600px
H-heh, what a dumb comic, that couldn't possibly happen in r-real life... right?
>>
>tfw my people were persecuted in Nazi Germany despite there being pretty much none of us there
>>
>>26422313
homosexuals?
fagblox
>>
>>26422288
It is not racist to only date within your race. The author is probably a mixed race mongrel who got repeatedly shot down by white women out of his league
>>
>>26422288
Stop spamming your faggy comics and look up the actual OKCupid race statistics, you beta faggot
>>
>>26422288
Oh how horrible that people want blacks to have equal opportunity in education, jobs etc without wanting them to plant their seed in them
>>
>>26422565

its not just blacks shown tho...

your OBVIOUS inferiority complex is showing
>>
>>26422596
>inferiority complex
What inferiority complex?
SJWs are always saying that I'm the best race and thus privilaged
>>
>>26422313
Jehova's Witnesses? Nobody gives a fuck m8
>>
>>26422745
I bet he's a Gypsy
>>
>>26422745
>he thinks there are any JDubs on /r9k/
>>
>>26422288
You have your own women. Why do you need white ones?
I don't go to Mongolia and expect their women to want to fuck me.
>>
>>26422565
why do you want to dismantle that which you benefit greatly from. are you subnormal?

can you answer without an appeal to emotions?
>>
>>26422863
See
>>26422683
>SJWs are always saying that I'm the best race and thus privilaged
Why exactly would you want to not have the best offspring that you can?

Or was it about the equality, because there's pretty much no reason not to unless you're appealing to emotion, as in people who can perform the best should be the ones hired regardless of race
>>
>>26422776
>Implying there isn't
>>
>>26422288
I love these things. That's true social commentary right there.
>>
>>26422288

>not dating certain men is like genocide

How do men even breathe from being so stupid?
>>
>>26422288
>You must find these people attractive or you hate them
Ok buddy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.