[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

as expected part:2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (122KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 640x960px
i was here a few nights ago talking about how some grill broke muh heart so i say id never speak to her again. well as expected she texted me last night while i was asleep. im not strong enough yet to resis the urge to reply so i come to ask the almighty robots for guidence in my time of need. please help..
>>
The only winning move is not to play.

bbbbbbb
>>
Just don't reply normie cuckboy
>normie cuckboys in charge of self control and not being thirsty 16 year old orbiters
LMFAO at ur life kiddo
>>
don't reply faggot

DONT

if you do the terrorists win
>>
>>26421532
Don't reply.. She is just trying to pull you back into her orbit
>>
>>26421532
just stop fucking replying, holy fuck. she doesn't respect you and she will never see you as a fuckable man when you keep acting like a little pussy bitch who is throwing temper tantrums because some slut won't put out.

you already lost and there's no hope to salvage it. she just wants to use you for attention and to validate herself. she's not going to fuck you. get over it. stop being a pussy.
>>
>>26421568
pls no bull ;(
>>
>>26421532
You're pathetic to even be considering talking to her.
>>
>>26421594

this, she is testing you to see if you'll break.

Don't give in no matter what. You may want to give in because you still think you have a shot with her, but the truth is that you have a better shot at getting back with her by ignoring her than if you were to give in. This is going to drive her nuts and there is a chance later down the road she will tell you she was wrong and wants to hook up again.
>>
>>26421532
reply "i could never be mad at you. I'm mad at myself for losing my cool, next time i see you let me buy you a hot chocolate. Best friends forever!"
>>
There's another thread talking about a boy who has 95 % of his skin fall off every day and you're here crying about some girl who doesn't love you because you're a desperate needy faggot. Fucking christ what is the matter with you, you snivelling worm. This is why she doesn't give a shit about your precious feelie weelies.
>>
>>26421611
dad?
original comment
>>
>>26421532
Just text her back whatever, it doesn't matter what you text her what she takes away from it is that you actually texted back.

She gets validation, leaves you, then finds a guy who has the balls not to text back.

The world keeps spinning.
>>
>>26421660
This.

Youre pathetic op. Kill yourself
>>
ugh fuck. knew a girl who was manipulative and I took it like a bitch and thought she was just being nice. just tell her to fuck herself and never text back. she's only trying to cuck you because she's bored.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 640x960px
I get a text every few months from this bitch who constantly cucked me that I wasted a ton of time on. Last summer I finally just stopped and she's been desperate to talk to me ever since. She's turned into a megaslut and gained weight. Pic related is an older screenshot, her most recent text to me was "I just don't want you to think I've forgotten about you."

Trust me anon. Do not respond. Don't even consider it. She is a parasite and she only wants to drain your blood.
>>
>>26421660
Yeah just seen that thread too the kid literally can't sleep a moment of his life because of the pain. OP is truly an oxygen theif. I cant even imagine why he thinks any girl would want someone so fucking pathetic
>>
>>26421660
hi le redditor xDDD

get the fuck out of here you cancerous piece of shit
>>
>>26421719
Here's the most pathetic text I ever received. I walked past her without even looking at her and immediately got this.
>>
File: image.jpg (118KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118KB, 640x960px
>>26421784
Would help if I actually included the image, fuck me
>>
ty for the kind words fellow robots ill try my best to not communicate any further with this animal. but ill keep you guise posted if i decide to killmyself..
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 640x960px
>>26421804
And here's the rest. I have a class with her, she can't even look at me lol
>>
>>26421812
>>26421804

Someone explain why she did this?
I don't get it
>>
>>26421812
Why not reply with "hey, you free for lunch tomorrow", then say "sorry, wrong person"
>>
>>26421848
Idk man, she broke up with her bf recently before the last one. I guess she apologized cause she was desperate for me to orbit her
>>
>>26421660
>>26421738
link to thread?

>>
>>26421876
It's not even worth acknowledging her. I don't care about her enough to hate her. She didn't break my heart or anything. All she did was teach me there's no one worth caring about or trusting in the whole world
>>
>>26421645
Dubs on this
>>
>>26421532
What exactly did she do to you OP?
>>
File: 2016-02-11 19.49.57.png (619KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-11 19.49.57.png
619KB, 1080x1920px
Bruh, what the fuck is wrong with girls. They take something perfect and fuck it up and fuck who it hurts. But then want you to stay around when they've proven themselves to be be pure bile.
>>
didn't read the last thread and don't know the full situation

but, do not talk to her. bitches thrive on attention and love arguing and are brilliant at quickly twisting logic. they just want a reaction out of you. don't give it to her, they fucking hate shit like this because they have no one to bounce their emotional bullshit off of other than themselves.
>>
>>26421660
t. Mr. No skin
>>
>>26421532
Are you the guy who had been dating this girl for like a year, and then at her birthday or something, she runs off to mexico where she hangs out with this fat mexican necbeard?
And the last time you were talking to her she tried to blame you?
>>
File: 2016-02-11 19.50.49.png (647KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-11 19.50.49.png
647KB, 1080x1920px
Stay strong bro. You're better of without her.
>>
>>26421532
What sucks about this situation is that, yeah, ignoring her is your best move, but it won't actually give you any higher ground over her. Women will not be ignored for long, pretty soon she'll find some new cuckboy to pull into her orbit and spit out, and she'll revise every memory of you to make you as pathetic as possible (if she even retains memories of you). You'll be reduced to some "whiny fedorabro who threw a tantrum when i wouldn't fuck him" she might casually describe if she sees you in public with her other friends and has to address you. The only difference in this regard between ignoring her and angry-texting her to cut it off is that in the latter case she'll have something to post on the internet, to air your "bitterness" to her yes-men and other orbiters. Still, your other option is to forgive her, drag this out and continue degrading yourself for her benefit for maybe another couple months until she gets completely bored with you, so just ignore.
>>
>>26421641
But why would you want to be with someone that did that to you?
>>
>>26422017
many things anon. it angers me and saddens me when i think about it. but the last thing she did was flake on me to go hang out with her "friends" who ended up being a gay guy and the last guy she fucked around with. after she called me like at 11pm cryin that the guy tried to fuck her. she said she didnt want anythin to do with him but it fucked me up thinking about all the shit she does behing my back. i know it sounds pathetic but i really cared about her and still do but its only gonna hurt me to continue this lie. i knew her since my first day of college its been four years now . i think ita time to move on..
>>
>>26422089
no i would kill myself if that happened
>>
>>26422185

Well, ideally you want nothing to do with her anymore, but there are masochists out there... Also sometimes people don't learn and keep making the same mistakes over and over again because they are desperate for love.
>>
>>26422403
That's sad. I understand how they feel though. It's hard to think rationally in those situations.
>>
>>26422140
yes i realized she will do this because she use to do the same thing to the other guys who would text her when we would go out. i know its over now ty.
>>
>>26422273
Hahahahah. This actually happened to some guy in a thread here the other day.

Anyway, just forget about that girl.. Seriously.

If you're not happy with the current situation, if she doesn't make you happy and she doesn't make you feel good, and you can't trust her...

MOVE ON!

Easier said than done, I know, but you're only gonna keep hurting yourself if you keep trying to make it work with a stopid womyn.
>>
>>26422234
Yeah, just don't respond. Focus on your life and forget about her
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.