[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty sure I have a fairly severe case of bipolar disorder,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: 1862404-biffo.jpg (46KB, 543x640px) Image search: [Google]
1862404-biffo.jpg
46KB, 543x640px
I'm pretty sure I have a fairly severe case of bipolar disorder, what should I do?
See a doctor?
Man up?
Kill myself?
>>
>>26421406
0-3 see a doctor
4-6 man up
7-9 kill yourself

Dubs post genitals and go find street drugs
>>
Woooooooooooooooo yheaaaaaaaa
So,what's your asshole's diametre
>>
I have Avoidant Personality Disorder.
At least you can fix yourself with drugs.
My entire personality is completely backwards.
>>
>>26421406

>bipolar

r u gril?

bipolar is a girly mental illness
>>
File: 2015_12_01_vault_vealx.jpg (404KB, 887x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2015_12_01_vault_vealx.jpg
404KB, 887x1200px
>>26421406
If you become like this you will never suffer anymore promise :)
>>
File: 4696345.jpg (24KB, 405x337px) Image search: [Google]
4696345.jpg
24KB, 405x337px
>>26421406
>self diagnosis
>>
As with most things early detection and treatment result in better outcomes.

A lot of the drugs suck but if you're fortunate enough to be fixed by them most agree it was worth the trouble.

How much has it negatively impacted your life? If you haven't been arrested yet or involuntarily committed that's a good thing. It happens a lot with bipolar people.

I'm kind of skeptical of drugs. The only times I've seen bipolars actually cured is when they underwent ECT or the newer maget version of ECT.
>>
>>26421470
I have bipolar and avoidant so JUST
>>
>>26421457
I'm in, get rolling.

>>26421470
Sorry to hear that man.

>>26421476
I'm a guy, but a pretty pathetic one. Makes sense I'd have a girly mental illness.
>>
>>26421491

I think the whole point of him posting is that it's the opposite of self diagnosis. He doesn't know and is asking for advice on what to do next.
>>
File: 1454084755589.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454084755589.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>kill yourself
Its over.
>>
>>26421496
I've not been arrested, but I've done some pretty dumb arrestable things lately while in weird moods.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-04-18-53-23.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-04-18-53-23.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
I'm a guy, diagnosed BP1 against my will, forced out of my job and put on enough meds to sink a fleet of Japanese ships.

Sucks man, go find a shrink and get ready to drool like a cunt for a few years
>>
>>26421574
Shit man, do they help at least?
>>
>>26421788
I spend every day high as fuck, part of me loves this so much and im not really sure what I'd do without it. Most if me knows how bad this really is.

My real problem is that it's been 4 years now and I honestly cannot remember how I used to feel, of all the side effects which is me? Which is BP? Which are the drugs. I have no idea, sit around and drool watching my life flow out between my fingers.
>>
>>26422080
That's some heavy stuff... Think you could manage without them?
>>
>>26422108
I have literally no idea at this point, I hear people go totally fucko if they go cold turkey or start thinking they no longer need the meds. Pretty common occurrence in patients with BP, think you're fine and are fixed, stop dosing, go destroy a house or drive your car over a cliff.

I am honestly scared to try and like I said, no real idea what is me anymore mate, what if it's all meds and I'm just a shell.

I never wanted this, I never wanted any of this. I can't sleep, never could, got pulled up at work after a few bad weeks, big company with private medical. Pushed through the system to find a shrink eventually, shrink diagnoses BP and boom, no more work for me. Kept me out nearly three years on the grounds of danger to myself or others, wankers.

Are you Op?
>>
>>26421470
nobody has suffered with a fake disease like you have anon.
>>
>>26421406
A severe case of bipolar disorder? Are you sure it's not clinical bipolar disorder? perhaps a major case of acute bipolar disorder?

K-E-K
>>
>>26421491
Yes, plz get a professional hucksters fake diagnosis of this made up disorder.
>>
>>26421502
I have avoidant and bipolar and i'm totally legitimately gender fluid and last week I had a hangnail. so JUSTER.
>>
>>26421574
lol...explain "forced". By whom?
>>
>>26422345
I am yeah, no idea what I should do now
>>
File: 1444775065080.jpg (44KB, 500x393px) Image search: [Google]
1444775065080.jpg
44KB, 500x393px
Bi polar bro here

I started lifting 4 years ago, and had a few good moments, where I was able to distract myself miring my body in the mirror. That effect has faded away and I'm getting my mood swings more often. It's getting harder. It's not easy seeing yourself going insane day by day.

Wish I could help you op.
>>
I got diagnosed "professionally" as bi-polar. They prescribed klonopin. I threw it in the trash. I'm fine. All of that shit is an absolute joke.
>>
>>26422474
My company provides occupational health care through Axa PPP, they provide an assessment as to whether an employee is fit to work or not. If they deem you unfit then there's fuck all you can do about it.

Company won't take a risk on getting sued if I do something to damage their image.
>>
>>26422476
Your path is your own mate, I don't think any of the meds I've got do jack shit for me but again, don't know, can't remember what it was like before, still can't sleep.

If you're from the UK look up a local private psychologist if you're worried, cost you a bit but worth two or three sessions. I got referred to a shrink straight away, if they do for you too you'll get an NHS appointment or a referral for your Gp mate
>>
>>26422564
What country do you live in? What you're talking about is 100% illegal in the United States. Do you not have physician-patient privilege?

Your story seems fake tbqh.
>>
Man up and overcome your weaknesses
>>
>>26422672
Yup. Stop using bullshit psychiatry as a crutch.
>>
>>26422658
I >>26422658
>>26422658
I live in the UK, if you mean confidentiality then I do but they still provide a report to my company as I receive non NHS care paid for by the bank I work for.

Care not if you believe me, very least of my worries
>>
>>26422755
>if you mean confidentiality then I do but they still provide a report to my company

That's not what confidentiality means.

So you claim your employer forced you to take a mental health assessment, then where privy to the results, then forced you to resign your position, and then forced you to take medication?

Sorry anon, but I have a hard time believing that.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.