[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you tried Krokodil robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Why haven't you tried Krokodil robots?
>>
Jesus I wouldn't wish that upon the worst Stacey
>>
I mean
that's a pretty convincing argument
>>
>>26420517
Not bored enough yet.

>>26420535
>normie detected
>>
Every considered this?

Krokodil+those bath salt things that make people go crazy and eat each other

You could make your own zombies
>>
File: 1455104798158.jpg (5KB, 104x178px) Image search: [Google]
1455104798158.jpg
5KB, 104x178px
>>26420517
Wat the hell
>>
>>26420585

Russia

xynta
>>
>>26420564
It's probably only been done in a deep underground lab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrAuBGPQ5yw
>>
slav here though not russian

the actual drug in krokodil is an opiate called desomorphine and if you were to shoot that up nothing would happen to you. Mick jagger has been shooting up opiates for 50 years now and he's going strong

The problem with krokodil is actually that its a very shitty recipe, cooked up by a very shitty chemist that likely hasn't even graduated highschool but is easy to manufacture. Thus its the side products of krokodil that fuck you up not the actual desomorphine
>>
>>26420517
Please someone tell me what this shit
>>
>>26420633
This guy has the correct explanation. No one willingly does Krokodil. The only people who do it are junkies who can't afford their H, so they desperately get high on whatever they can. And it's not ever going to be a big thing in the US, because codeine isn't over the counter here.
>>26420564
The bath salt zombie thing was a media panic that was mostly unfounded. The guy who started that whole thing wasn't on anything other than weed.
>>
i don't even know if i want to know
>>
>Rarely ever go to this one course
>show up yesterday to hand in assignment
>paired with short qt
>when we're done with assignment she writes me a note asking if I take the bus back to the other campus
>teacher needs to see me after class
>walking back towards bus I see the qt stopping and looking back as if she's waiting for me
>as I start to walk past her she asks if I only go to class when there's something due
>we talk till the bus comes, I get on first she sits next to me
>gives me her number
Is it happening bots? How do I turn this into sex and a qt3.14 gf?
>>
>tfw no krokodil gf who rots
>>
>>26420644
It is codeine mixed with gasoline, it will feel like heroin but it will melt your flesh. People do it because its cheap and they can not find quality heroin, but if they mix cold pills with gas it will feel like it.
>>
>>26420774
That's not how it works. It's codeine which goes through a process vaguely similar to a crude methamphetamine cook.
>>
>>26420744
>"h-hey fembot, i-i i like you a rot"
>"MY FLESH IS SLOUGHING FROM MY SKELETON"
>>
>>26420633
>going strong
>visible skellington features

yea ok
>>
>>26420774
Okay

Damn, why they take this shit if they know what happen
>>
>>26420854
Because withdrawal is extremely painful, and Russia doesn't have any harm reduction systems. And if you're a broke Russian junkie, you're probably a miserable sack of shit who would welcome death.

People in civilized countries have methadone and buprenorphine available, so stuff like this isn't necessary.
>>
>>26420517
Low potency, bad side effects
Sniffing glue is god tier compared to that. I'd rather eat shit.
>>
File: 1429586566798.jpg (108KB, 680x578px) Image search: [Google]
1429586566798.jpg
108KB, 680x578px
>>26420633
They literally put gasoline in krokodil
>>
>>26420854
>drug users
>being rational, leveled, proper human beings able to abstract from what they're feeling and not simply slaves to their instincts

hueahuUHeaUHEAUHEAUHEAUUHEAUHEAuheauheuheauh
>>
Krokodil is a safe painkiller drug compared to pharmaJEWticals! Did you know over 900000000 overdose on big pharma every day? In the name of Allah why haven't we legalized this miracle injection yet? IT'S 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>26420517
>that girls face

Damn, I normally don't give a shit about drug users but its hard to not feel for her. She knows she about to have her arm amputated
>>
>>26420921
>Saving junkies
A better society would euthanize them.
>>
>>26420921

People who are actually addicted to drugs like heroin don't deserve shit, the quicker they die the better.
>>
>>26420710

Text her tomorrow and ask her out to coffee

Then act normal
>>
>>26420921
"painful" lmao it's literally heroine withdrawal. Prolonged benzo withdrawal from high dose xanax, for example, is 100x worse.
>>
>>26421108
>le edgy 4th reich ubermensch
>>
>>26421177
>Anyone I disagree with is hitler
>>
>>26421194
>anyone who puts forth Nazi style views regarding euthanasia is Hitler
>>
>>26421108
you'd think substance abusing manchildren would want to stop living because they clearly don't like reality, but they don't actually think things through
>>
>>26421227
Why are you posting on 4chan?
Shouldnt you be sucking a dick for heroin?
>>
>tfw stacy and her bad boy druggy bf getting pwnt
Wish krokodil spread to the west before it became le scary meme drug.
>>
>>26421176
>he clearly never had a habit and is spouting bullshit again. Heroin wd as horrible, painful, you name it, just it can't kill you. Benzo wd is horrible, painful, you name it but it can kill you.
>>
>>26421094
She deserves it for being retarded and doing drugs.
>>
>>26421328
If you start doing that shit you deserve to die from it.
Plain and simple. You made a choice to do something that will kill you, so you deserve no sympathy.
>>
>>26420698

wasn't it synthetic marijuana? like from the JWH family?
>>
>>26421328
>Implying alcohol withdrawels aren't the worst
LMAO
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.