[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will literally fuck almost any women. Help me out? >Must

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1449508816176.jpg (66KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1449508816176.jpg
66KB, 540x960px
I will literally fuck almost any women. Help me out?

>Must not stink..very much.
>Will not cost much if any money.
>Has something ressembling a vagina
>My physical safety is not endangered

>Will fuck anywhere between 60-500lbs
>Will fuck medically retarded girls who look ugly and moan like men
>Will fuck hairy unshaved chicks
>Will fuck anything between 16 and 70.
>Will fuck any races, even black.
>Will put up with hours of boring conversation and will feign amiability.
>Will fuck druggies

I mean, i am 24, i am at the peak of my beauty, i have no wrinkles, i am skinny, no drugs, average penis. Why can't i get laid? Where do i have to look for?
>>
>>26419926
>Must not stink..very much.
Your standards are too high, you'll never get laid at this rate.
>>
>>26419926
You'd rather fuck a fat hairy retard that sounds like a man than a hot tranny with a dick?
>>
>>26419926
Do you have a decent job and money? That's my problem. Also I rarely leave my house.
>>
>>26419958

You're delusional if you think better looking trannies want anything other than chad or money.
>>
Maybe I'm the only one here that thinks sex is only okay. I've only had sex with two women, but it feels like masturbating but with a lot of pressure to focus on someone else and it's unacceptable to literally cum in 45 seconds.
>>
>>26420060
SOUNDS LIKE YOU'VE GOT SOME MENTAL AND EMOTIONAL ISSUES THAT ARE KEEPING YOU FROM DEVELOPING A HEALTHY SEXUALITY, ANON.
>>
>>26419926
That chick is so fucking ugly I'm ashamed at how disgusted I am.
>>
>>26419926
just get a hooker, you twat
>>
>>26420239
Hookers are overpriced. Sex is definietely not worth 100$. More like 20$.
>>
I had the same problem, they call it being desperate. You have to not let anybody know you would fuck anything, cuz even the 400 pound girls know that and feel bad, they would prefer you even fetishish it then be you be desperate.
>>
>>26419958
Traps still have high standards. They will give you nudes for free but thats about it.
>>
>>26420060
the second time i had sex i didn't cum and it was uncomfortable and sad and has happened several times since. youre blessed with your 45 seconds, trust me
>>
>>26420736
what the fuck kind of generalization is that?? "the 2 traps i've ever met weren't dtf so all of them have high standards" -anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.