[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this not the most metal medical condition ever? https://w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 27

File: Capture.png (336KB, 618x413px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
336KB, 618x413px
Is this not the most metal medical condition ever?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFV5tjo80QQ
>>
>white people

Why is it always you guys with these fucked up conditions? Inbreeding?
>>
>skin is falling off
>has to soak in a bath full of salt

Jesus
>>
>going to die by the time he's 25
>still has to go to school

What's the fucking point?
>>
My life is worse than this kid's. He has no fucking idea what adult suffering is like, what it's like for no one to care about you
>>
>>26419636

PAIN

WITHOUT LOVE

CAN'T GET ENOUGH

PAIN
>>
File: 0365-0596-abd-88-2-0185-gf02.jpg (245KB, 2700x1613px) Image search: [Google]
0365-0596-abd-88-2-0185-gf02.jpg
245KB, 2700x1613px
>>26419686
here's a black person with the same condition. retard
>>
>>26419714

>your life
>worse than a kid's whose skin literally falls off and has to bathe in salt every other day

bruh
>>
File: life.jpg (181KB, 1078x1228px) Image search: [Google]
life.jpg
181KB, 1078x1228px
What a cry baby. Even Chad life is hard, maybe even harder than his. It's lonely at the top when everybody hates you for being superior.
Nobody chose the live he lives.
>>
fuck this little brat, I can't get a gf you think my life is easy?
>>
>>26419714

I bet you were saying the same thing when you were a teenager.

Have a little empathy. It will get you a long way.
>>
that kids has it easy. he'll never know the misery of being rejected by his oneitis
>>
should've been killed as a baby
>>
File: 31cf06a310fab27.jpg (5KB, 160x162px) Image search: [Google]
31cf06a310fab27.jpg
5KB, 160x162px
>>26419636
>Skin falling off
>Has to bathe in salt everyday
>>
File: 49449-4-1361972304.jpg (1004KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
49449-4-1361972304.jpg
1004KB, 1920x1200px
>>26419636
How nice of his parents to save his life at birth and let him go through life as a literal ghoul
>>
>>26419636
> cherry-picked inspirational quotes from probably hours of interview footage
> that happy go lucky guitar music
> he has to do homework
> "thats why i chose my mum" (wut)

humans are beyond insane. just kill him in his sleep like you should've done ages ago
>>
this kind of shit depresses me
>>
>>26419770
I'm pretty sure most the people who keep saying "not having a gf is worse" are just joking. I'd rather chop my dick off and be a virgin for life than deal with that shit!
>>
>>26419636
>>26419834
Women really are crueler than men. What an abomination
>>
>>26419686
tell that to your blood cells, sicklefag
>>
>>26419636

That's so sad. It's not metal at all you retard, it's just horrible. He's in pain all the time and his body is a wreck. He's still trying to experience stuff and be alive.
>>
If I had this, I'd demand to be euthanized.
Shit's pretty metal though.
>>
That disease got everyone to lick this lil faggot's ass he will never know what it is not to be cared about by anyone
>>
25 years without even kissing a girl you think I care about a little fag that has to take a bath every day? My pain can't even be measured. Every day is like my head is on fire. Stick a toothpick in the nail of your big toe and kick a wall as hard as you can and that's maybe 1/100th the pain I feel in my head waking up every morning.
>>
>>26420025
Why/ What do you have?
>>
>>26420046
hurty feelies wahh
>>
>>26419902
rekt origionally
>>
why don't they suspend him in a tub of goo and have him communicate to the rest of the world using finger and hand movements detected by sensors

he would start paying off the expense of this because all he can do all day is learn to code and he seems like a cool kid so he would have the benefits of an autistic obsession without going off on a tangent like an autist, once he is up to par he could make a lot of money for a corporation
>>
>>26419636
how much you wanna bet he was born via c-section and his mother was vaccinated
>>
/r9k/ being dumb virgins even beyond their 30's is funny, but an innocent kid with his skin peeling off 24/7 is just depressing. Poor guy.
>>
>>26419636
what happened to king krule??
>>
>>26419636
fuck man. i take my health for granted way too much. it's going to run out some day

i maybe be a 24y.o KV but that's literally nothing compared to this kid. may stem cells or someshit cure him in a couple decades
>>
>>26419714
We're robots here, and I agree our lives aren't great, but, desu, fuck off.
>>
Having hemophilia is pretty metal
>>
>>26419688
>bath full of salt

That's the problem. These normies just do it to themselves. Salt is a poison.

Soaking in urine would heal the condition. Little bit of pee pee cures anything.
>>
>>26419902
this is the hardest comeback I've seen in a while kek
>>
File: 1438328422320.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1438328422320.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>26420674
I honestly just imagined a smug pepe pissing on a sickly wojak with his skin falling off.
>>
>>26419714
your average narcissistic robot
>>
>>26419714
rofl
this nigga
>>
File: 1453092271270.png (764KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453092271270.png
764KB, 1920x1080px
>have physical disability
>coast through life on people's sympathy

>have mental, psychological disability
>people hate you and think you're a useless retard
>>
>>26419636
Good job op, you made my drunk ass cry.
>>
>>26419636
This nigga is one bitch to have not killed hisself yet
>>
>>26419714
You sure got some on the end of your hook didn't you bro.
>>
>>26419636
That's so sad. His Mom can't even jerk him off so that he feels the touch of at least one woman before he dies, because his penis skin would fall off.
>>
>>26419902
Fucking hell, destroyed
>>
>>26421185
You're right. You should probably just kill yourself bro. Your feelie weelies are just too much.
>>
>>26421515
Holy fuck I didn't even think about this.

I didn't watch the video because I'm a gutless, worthless disgusting piece of garbage who's too cowardly to see gross stuff, but Ive seen this condition posted around here before.

Can people with this condition really not jerk off? Would his dick skin peel off? God damn no
>>
>>26421557
I imagine light touches with lotion shouldn't be to bad.
>>
>>26421547
>w-wah I get showered with attention for something I would probably get used to after long enough
If he bathes everyday he's already better off than most robots.
>>
>>26419686
what is sickle cell
>>
>>26420139
Because life isn't an episode of Dr. Who
>>
File: 1437676604687.gif (2MB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
1437676604687.gif
2MB, 300x228px
>skin falls off
>past half of his lifespan
>makes him wear braces
>>
>>26422310
Beauty knows no pain.
>>
>only lives to 25 in agony
>has to go to school most of his life for absolutely no purpose

Thats the truelly sad part here.
>>
>>26421185
Well, you are
>>
>All these people claiming they have a life worse than him because they're a virgin.
Now narcissistic can you be?
>>
File: 1455063677927.png (36KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
1455063677927.png
36KB, 675x559px
>>26422479
The saddest is that he probably wishes he was dead, and if his parents really cared about him they would just shove a pillow on his face while he's asleep.
>>
>>26421557
You should watch the video and see his hands and feet chances are he doesn't have a dick no more.
>>
>>26419714
Lol his skin is literally peeling off his muscles
>>
>>26419714
At least you can masturbate without re-circumcising yourself everytime
>>
>>26419636
God damn, why even bother with the braces. Just gonna lower is already short quality of life.
>>
Videos like this fucking kill me
>>
>he has to wipe his ass every time
>>
>>26419636
Christ I feel so sorry for this kid, he literally comes last in the genetics lottery. I can't think of many life situations worse than his, I think I'd rather be a wrongly convicted rapist pedophile than have to suffer this. He is definitive proof that there is no God
>>
Where is the father in all of this?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOKbMW2uqs8
>>
>>26424047
He left and remarried a women who had a strong and healthy, tough skinned chad son
>>
Well, at least my skin isn't falling off.
>>
>yfw this kid has a better outlook on life than you do
Wtf is wrong with me
>>
Everyone will have bad times. I can't spend my life thinking about how other people have it worse all day. And anyone who saysshit like that is retarded

>It isn't fair that other people are normal
Nothing is ever fair. Tragic but there is nothing anyone can do about it.
>>
File: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (30KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_Why.jpg
30KB, 288x499px
>>26419902
>>26421687
>insult white people
>everyone assumes you're black
>>
I like to think reincarnation exists and we should just let people like this die at birth so they can reroll.
>>
>>26419636
The amount of people projecting shit like "he should just have killed himself, or his parents should have killed him" is fucking astounding.

Same with people saying that he shouldn't have to go to school (he wouldn't have to, this is clearly enough for a medical exemption if he wanted it) or wear braces.

Not everyone feels the need to give up and live in misery in the face of adversity. The fact that this kid is going to die incredibly young, and has nearly all his skin fall off all the time yet still wants to live as normal a life as he can, and seems to be happy doing so should be fucking inspirational to you guys.

It's not anything but your own negative mentalities holding most of you down. You being short or just average looking is not a genetic curse, shit like this kid has is. You not being popular in high school doesn't mean shit, plenty of people aren't well liked in high school and do very well in their future lives.

If he can find joy in what he has, you people with your very mild mental conditions should absolutely be able to. There's no excuse for your failures except you.
Not even going to address the "I have it worse" guys, because that's obviously just bait.
>>
>>26420277
You mean Tilda Swinton's male clone
>>
>>26422550
That kid will definitely die a virgin too, so he has it worse than most robots. Anyone who says otherwise must be shitposting.
>>
>>26419636
shouldve been killed at birth desu
>>
>>26424280

If we can't be sad because some people have it worse than us then we can't be happy either because some people are 6'4 billionaires with 8" cocks and DOM face structure. You have a pretty stupid outlook on life.
>>
>>26422679
Literally thinking the same thing
>>
>>26424600
Show me where I said that at all. I said that your adversity is nowhere near enough to force you to be unable to improve or live life to the best possible for you. I didn't say you should just be satisfied because this kid has it worse.
>>
File: bait.jpg (51KB, 600x459px) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
51KB, 600x459px
>>26419714
>literally covered from head to toe in blisters
>has to bathe in salt water for 3+ hours a day (ever put salt on an open sore?)
>every waking moment of his life is pure unmitigated agony
>my life is harder because I'm socially awkward
>>
>>26424738

That's just saying nothing in a bunch of words. Why not just say water is wet? The life you have is the life you have isn't even axiomatic, it's redundant.
>>
Fuck that shit, I would just straight up kill myself at that point.
>>
File: e68.jpg (184KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
184KB, 665x662px
>normies shun perfectly physically healthy robots to the point where we wish we would just die
>normies love and care for terminally ill fucks that probably wish every day that they could die but normies won't let them

I hate this world so fucking much
>>
>>26422479
maybe he wants to go. Maybe he wants to feel at least that small fraction of a normal human life. After all he could do is lie in bed in agony. At least he fights it
>>
>>26424798
Just because you're too set in your ways or stupid to understand what I said doesn't mean I didn't say anything at all anon.

This kid is doing things that make him feel alive and happy, despite the massive, insurmountable adversity he faces each day, and there's people complaining here that the fact they get nervous around people, or haven't fucked someone yet makes it literally impossible for them to ever be happy with their lives.

This doesn't mean "He has it worse so you shouldn't complain", this means "This kid has it worse and still makes an effort to enjoy live, and is successful at doing so, therefore you have no excuse to not also be doing so, or at least making constant efforts towards that goal". If you can't see the difference between the two, then I don't know what to tell you anon.

Overly simplifying what I'm saying to the point where it's an entirely different point, or just going "that means nothing at all" aren't arguments, they're just being intellectually dishonest and trying to avoid confronting the actual argument at hand.
>>
>>26424522
I think dying a virgin is the least of that kids concern tbqh
>>
>>26424935
you could pretend to be disabled
>>
>>26419686
Because only white societies have advanced to a level of medical sophistication to keep people with conditions like this alive long enough to document them thoroughly.
>>
this post should have been dead and buried
we've cursed ourselves, guys
someone start up a crowdfund to pay for this guy's next treatment
i'll get the holy water so you christ-fearin' niggas feel safe
>>
>>26425302
>responding to 5 hours stale bait
man why are you tripfags so fucking retarded
>>
here's another kid with that disease https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM5Am04eIIE
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q39RsQMn4fY

you'll never be this guy. my god his feet.
>>
>>26419686
every race has specific conditions that they're at a higher risk of, not just whites.
>>
>>26419636
Man it always makes me sad to see people like this, in such shitty situations, still trying to cling onto some kind of hope.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 405x586px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 405x586px
>>26419834
He's more of a marked man
>>
>>26421185
You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>26419636
>Ginger
>Canadian
>Braces
>Skin falling off

Why God WhY
>>
>>26425138

It's 'worse' in a different way. He's just Chad with a fucked up condition. Mind problems are worse than brain problems. You said it yourself. He has phycial problems yet makes an effort to live. It's apples and oranges.
>>
>>26419636
Normies are fucking disgusting.
Someone should just kill this boy while he sleeps, nobody deserves an existence this badly.
>>
File: 1442413062180.jpg (13KB, 480x555px) Image search: [Google]
1442413062180.jpg
13KB, 480x555px
>>26419714
>he lives in agony every day
>you stare at a screen every day
>>
They call them butterfly children.. I didn't watch it because it's too depressing. They had a kid with this on E:60 and my father changed it, he started crying. It was terrible. I don't have empathy for adult only children.
>>
>>26424039
>He is definitive proof that there is no God
This is what the ignorant actually believe.
>THING I DONT LIKE HAPPENS SO THING I DONT LIKE DOESNT EXIST THIS IS EXTREMELY SOLID LOGIC IF YOU CRITICIZE IT I WILL INSULT YOU WHICH IS ALSO EXTREMELY SOLID AND NOT FALLACIOUS AT ALL
>>
>>26426354
The thing is, none of you have brain problems that in any way justify your complete lack of trying to improve them. Stuff like alzheimers or other conditions that reduce your quality of life to near nil are fair enough, but you don't actually have them.

You're just mildly anxious and stuck with a huge complex that constantly veers between an inferiority and superiority type mentality.

I guarantee that if every day, you made a conscious effort to improve your life even just a little bit, you'd be happy within a year, maybe two if you had some serious setbacks.

There's heroin addicts that live happily after recovering, and I'm sure they're a hell of a lot more fucked up than you.
>>
>>26426942

They are a addressing the idea of God. They know he exists, but they have anger because of human suffering. These statements are more to spite God than any attempt at conversation. You have to look at the motivations of people making such posts.
>>
>>26427002

Who says we haven't tried? Besides you I mean, an anonymous stranger who has never even interacted with us or knows our names or life stories.

I mean this guy just has body problems. Why doesn't he just make a conscious effort to stop having his skin slough off? There's cancer survivors that live happily after going into remission.
>>
>>26419636
The should just let him die. It's obvious his life is never going to improve, he should just be allowed a swift death. The notion that it's crueler to kill him stems from the typical person's lack of true empathy and their own selfish worries of loss.
>>
>>26424280
Very well written fellow anon. There's good wisdom here.
>>
>>26427572
>Who says we haven't tried?

The fact that whenever someone comes up with actual advice, it just gets met with "normie advice just bee urself XD get out chad" instead of people going "But I did try this, for x amount of time, and noticed no particular improvement in my standard of living".

>Why doesn't he just make a conscious effort to stop having his skin slough off?

You know that these are entirely different things, and you're changing my argument to an entirely different topic. Mild mental issues are not the same as physical ones with absolutely no treatments, and you know that.

You're 100% right about the cancer survivors though, and that fact is what stops people from just offing themselves when they get it, most people who get cancer will fully recover and live normal lives.
>>
>>26419636
>You should live life to fullest
No.
You are the perfect example of the reason why life should be denied.
>>
>>26419636
this shit is making me feel depressed now good job...i seriously would give away my shit life only that he could life it he would do much better than me and not just give it away just fuck this gay earth sometimes
>>
File: Baby_Pepe.jpg (77KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
Baby_Pepe.jpg
77KB, 460x628px
Anyone else get super fucked by this. I started to feel every part of my body and ended up stabbing myself with a pencil just to feel an ounce of what he felt. Holy fuck I think I'm losing it.
>>
>>26425201
How about when he hits puberty and can't masturbate without shredding his dick.
>>
>>26420674
>>26420814
With pepe saying "Little bit of pee pee cures anything."

please OCfags.
>>
This kid is more hardcore than anyone you've ever met. This kid is tougher than fucking Wolverine, because Wolverine is a little bitch who heals after a few seconds and thinks he has the right to be all "oh boo hoo I might hurt people I like ;_;". This kid doesn't just go back after a few seconds, he has to endure some powerful stuff, the kind of things that would break most of us. And you know what? He does it with a smile and a great attitude. He doesn't take that shit out on anyone. He knows more pain than fucking anyone on this bottom feeding site, and he's known that pain all his life. And he can still get up and enjoy what he has and can appreciate them. This kid is fucking incredible.
>>
>>26419636
>>26425525
These kids talk like adult intellectuals. So is that because of the increased-aging process or because of the amount they've suffered? Or has the adult intellectual bar has been set very low?
>>
>>26428601
>>26428768
>me me me me me boo hoo hoo

Fucking faggots
>>
>>26419752
>>26419770
>>26420384
>>26421074
>>26421436
>>26424787
>>26426791

>All these serious replies

You're all more ass-pained then that kid when he takes a shit, and then has to wipe it, and then has to bandage it.
It's hilarious. Your ass-pain is hilarious, I mean.
>>
This just makes me want to kill myself even more.
>>
>>26429705
They are forced to pursue more cerebral interests.
>>
>>26423901
This, poor kid can't even have a nice wank. Even with out his disorder he probably would have grown up into being a robot.
>>
>>26420139
haha, how can autism be used as an insult? Only an ignorant cunt would use autism as an insult. (And there's nothing I hate more than ignorance)

Autism is a gift in my case, I have an IQ of over 150 which makes me technically a genius thanks to my autism. I've been going through school all my life being bored out of my fucking brains getting at least 95% on all my tests (and all the incorrect answers were silly mistakes) because I'm just too fucking smart for school I can't wait for everyone else to learn something I already knew within the first day or too of being taught it. Every year I scored the best of my year on these stupid multiple choice tests we do and the headmaster came to my class to tell me that, which obviously resulted in being called a 'nerd' which is true but I shouldn't be ridiculed for it.

I recently became home educated so I could learn at my own pace and I'm getting my GCSEs done in 1/4 of the time everyone else has to do it in, I'm also doing more than double the average amount of GCSEs that usually would be done.

I used to get paid $30 an hour working online, which is more than the teaching assistants at my old school earned, it was so fun pointing that out to them.

So, in conclusion, calling someone autistic is not an insult, in my case, it makes me highly gifted.

One more thing, I don't know if this has anything to do with my autism but I am a sociopath so I'm not hindered by irrational emotions like guilt, compassion, empathy etc.

haha, the most satisfying this is to know that you will all see this as a waste of a natural gift that I am undeserving haha, that brings me great satisfaction.

I'm practically perfect, let the jealousy flow through you.
>>
>>26419636
props to the kid though, has beautiful determination despite his condition.
>>
>>26419714
Fuck off retard this kid is literally born to have his flesh slowly peel of his muscle until a point where the body can no longer withstand the infections and shock.

> I have to pay taxes and women won't talk to me
what a crime
>>
File: matt.png (622KB, 553x512px) Image search: [Google]
matt.png
622KB, 553x512px
fuck man that's rough
>>
>>26425302

>keeping weak genetics alive instead of purging them
>>
File: 1454815195145.jpg (74KB, 980x684px) Image search: [Google]
1454815195145.jpg
74KB, 980x684px
>>26419636
yeah I saw it
Pretty rough
>>
>tfw you will never be a medical genius that finds cures for these diseases and then selling them at prices that nobody can afford
>>
>>26430321
why do you think the autism is related to the intelligence? here's where your intelligence might be lacking...
>>
File: martinshkreli.jpg (75KB, 1484x833px) Image search: [Google]
martinshkreli.jpg
75KB, 1484x833px
>>26430948
sounds like a plan, except I never went to medical school so why don't I just buy them
>>
>>26431431
My IQ is 149 and im not autist
>>
File: 1202422168359.png (132KB, 274x238px) Image search: [Google]
1202422168359.png
132KB, 274x238px
HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY HAHAHAH BACON BOY
>>
i feel physical pain when i watch that.
that is true suffering right there.

by the time he's 25, he's gonna wanna wish he is dead and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
File: bartender pepe.jpg (106KB, 1280x843px) Image search: [Google]
bartender pepe.jpg
106KB, 1280x843px
>>26433333
>by the time he's 25, he's gonna wanna wish he is dead and there's nothing wrong with that.
me too familia, me too
>>
>>26430321
i hope this is bait, nobody would write a paragraph bragging about their autism... would they?
>>
File: talk about autism table.jpg (1007KB, 7200x3600px) Image search: [Google]
talk about autism table.jpg
1007KB, 7200x3600px
>>26430321
>Writes an entire autistic paragraph about how it's fine to be an autist
right....
>>
File: 1407963953936.png (441KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1407963953936.png
441KB, 4500x4334px
>>26433945
Racemixing causes autism. Spread the word.
>>
>>26419636
>>26419686

WHAT IS NIGGEr CELL DISEASE?
>>
>>26430321
>Im practically perfect
>Im literally retarded with a high IQ
Pick one
>>
>>26430321
>Thinking people will go butthurt for such a silly post.
>Misspelling 'two' in a post about how incredibly gifted you are.
Getting bullied and being obviously buttmad because of it posting an entire post
>Didn't even mention anything that would actually make us angry instead of 'I'm le smart nerd and you aren't' it's like a 2/10 post.
>Claiming autism is a gift while he's crying and fapping to his loli waifus with no friends alone in his room
>>
>>26430321
Yea I remember when I was 16 and thought I was hot shit
>>
File: goofy.png (92KB, 270x257px) Image search: [Google]
goofy.png
92KB, 270x257px
>>26419714
>all those replies not seeing the obvious b8
Reddit has well and truly taken over
>>
>>26419714
nigga we as robots do have it harder than normie fucking shits, everyone knows that, but ffs this kid's life must be like hell
imagine not being able to wank, walk or even touch yourself without peeling your skin off
hell HIS FUCKING NAILS fell off
he couldn't even pull the trigger of a gun to end his miserable life
he also seems to be relatively intelligent for his age
if I were him I'd ask mom to kill me
fuck finding a cure, let it end already
>>
>>26424280
Yeah, nah, fuck you.
He's got 10-15 more years to live max and every year will be worse, the pain will become unbearable and his hands will begin to look like a stump. Ending his life before he gets to experience that is the only logical conclusion his parents should make if they truly love him.
But since they're willing to exploit his condition to make moneyz on the internet this does not surprise.
A life like that, if you can call it "life", simply ain't worth living. There will be no reward once he's gone.
>>
>>26424522
Too bad he wasnt born a girl, could have at least gotten a bf being the easy-mode gender even with that condition.
>>
>>26430321
Leddit fags don't know this pasta
>>
File: crypepe.jpg (210KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
crypepe.jpg
210KB, 600x583px
REMINDER THAT IF YOU ARE HEALTHY (NO BEING AN OBESE SACK OF SHIT DOESNT COUNT FAGOT) YOU ARE A NORMIE.

FUCKING HEALTHIES GET OFF OF MY BOARD RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1442685304932.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1442685304932.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>26434991
I agree. Nobody who's healthy can be a true robot.
>>
File: pathetic wojak.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic wojak.png
29KB, 400x400px
>you'll never rip the skin clumps off this boy's knees
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.