[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You want to do anal? I've tried it before...it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 450889475_dfbd36eb95_b.jpg (15KB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
450889475_dfbd36eb95_b.jpg
15KB, 350x466px
>"You want to do anal? I've tried it before...it's not really my thing, anon."
>>
File: JQB2KxX.gif (1MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
JQB2KxX.gif
1MB, 500x300px
>you misunderstand bby
>>
>>26418419
>if u love me you'll let me fuck u in the ass
>>
>>26418825
Stop guilt tripping me!
I'm starting to think you're not the guy I thought you were
>>
>>26418883
>the only thought you should be thinking is my big dick in you asshole so bend over.
>>
File: 1442265286069.png (437KB, 451x679px) Image search: [Google]
1442265286069.png
437KB, 451x679px
>>26418903
No anon! I'm not into this at all!
I'm leaving! You can find me at chads house

>game over. Do you want to try again?
>>
You mean... with Chad right? umm... I think you'll like it b-b-better with me. I'm more gentle, y-you know?
>>
>>26418931
yeah this time i want a chick who will do anal not some bitch who gave it up to some chad once and thinks im not worthy
>>
>>26418931
>Did I ask you anything? Bend the fuck over!
>>
>>26418961
I can give you the second but not the first option

>Hey anon!
(hugs you)
>How have you been?
>I missed you so much
>>
>>26418931
lol why the fuck is woes on here
>>
>>26418419
Well you may not do anal but you sure enjoy eating shit I mean look at that soup, you also have the expedition of someone who has a cucumber inside her ass
>>
>>26419003
Fucking stop. You're making me feel emotions.
>>
>>26419003
Hey babe. Want to get frisky??? :3
RAWR XDD
>>
>>26419298
>expedition
you wanna try that again bud
>>
Anal is fucking disgusting. Why would you put your penis in a pooper?
>>
I truly do not understand the fascination with anal sex people seem to have these days. I have shoved enough silicone up my ass to know how it feels like and it still doesn't fascinate me in any way.

>tfw in a decade I will be considered a prude because I don't want to stick my dick into a girl's pooper not that I'd have a chance but anyway
>>
>but I poop from there

Not today you don't
>>
>>26419469
I have had one poop free buttsecks experience out of four.

The odds are literally shit
>>
File: 1433699621641.jpg (35KB, 490x357px) Image search: [Google]
1433699621641.jpg
35KB, 490x357px
>>26418419
I've never done anal and never wanted to, but if others have done anal with you I have to do it as well.

It's like coming into a liquor store everyone gets free milk, and then it's my turn and now you decide that I should pay full price.
If everyone else paid full price I wouldn't care.
>>
Why would you ask? You just stick a finger in there while you're fucking her and then tell her you want to fuck her in the pooper. The next time she'll be ready for you to stick your microdick in there, don't worry.
>>
>have done anal before, and fingered my ass
>absolutely hate the sensation, feels like shitting in reverse
>have a trap gf
>peg her in the ass on the regular
>she wants to try it on me
>tell her I don't like it
>end of conversation
I don't see the problem, OP.
>>
>>26419678
>her
Just tell him your a top and he should know his place
>>
>>26418419
>I've tried it before

letrashman.jpeg
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.