[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf who gets knotted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 11

File: 5643934659.jpg (163KB, 850x607px) Image search: [Google]
5643934659.jpg
163KB, 850x607px
>tfw no gf who gets knotted
>>
>>26416959
if I had one wish I'd be a gf that takes the knot
>>
File: 1451781165855.png (14KB, 635x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451781165855.png
14KB, 635x773px
>tfw this is my fetish
i fucking hate myself so
>>
>>26416959
>tfw no gay bf who is into beast
>tfw no monogamous gay relationship on east coast
>tfw you won't email [email protected]
>>
>tfw heavy beastiality fetish
>Can never find a signifigant other that's ok with fucking dogs
Why is it so hard?
>>
>>26416959
>tfw girls would rather fuck dogs than you
>>
>>26417447
I have been with two women who are into it.

my recent lover is 18 and madly in love with me, we decided to just be friends. I feel bad because I know I could leave my fiancee
and get with this younger woman.

My fiancee is too vanilla, this chick would love it if we bought a few big dogs for her to take care of.
>>
>>26417572
Yeah see, freaky girls like that are great. Don't get me wrong, vanilla girls are great because there's less worry they'll cheat on you or whatever, but there's nothing better than locking up the house and just getting crazy with fetish play.
>>
>>26417802
....yeah.

Very very true.

My ex lover that had a pretty big bestiality fetish recently got herself a male dog.

But she neutered him, I was somewhat surprised. I was looking forward to 'surprising her' when she was thinking she would be home alone.
>>
>>26416959
What exactly is the "knot"? How big is it?
>>
>>26417868
Surprising her? What, were you going to be fucking the dog?

Anyway, I know that feeling too. My ex girlfriend used to talk about what her favorite dogs were and how much she'd like to 'play' with them all the time. But she lived in England, and I in America, so we broke up before I had the chance to come visit.
>>
File: 23234234.jpg (144KB, 1024x785px) Image search: [Google]
23234234.jpg
144KB, 1024x785px
>>26417917

this is the knot
>>
>>26417942
Holy crackers that's gross
>>
>>26417917
The knot is, well, this
>>26417942
It's a function on dog penises that puffs up during and after sex, to seal off the pussy, and ensure that their cum stays in there as long as possible, to ensure the bitch is impregnated. Reports say that girls have some fun with them too.
>>
>>26417935

She lives with my fiancee, I'd know when she would be 'home alone'.

I was hoping to walk in on her tied to her dogfriend. but nope, she hurried up and nuetered him.
>>
>>26417996
That's a shame, you'd think that'd be a godsend to a beastiality fetishist.
Also fucking your fiancee's roomate, noice.
>>
File: 1441473569271.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1441473569271.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>I have been with two women
>my ex lover
>my fiancee
THE FUCK GUYS I THOUGHT NORMIES ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE
>>
>>26418029

Nah we used to date before they were room mates (tried a poly situation, where I dated both and they were just friends)

Now we are just good friends and the two of them are best friends.

I'm finding more and more that I'm 'built' for a poly setting. I despise jealousy (well acting on jealousy) and I honestly have enough love and consideration for two.

But I make sacrifices because I love my fiancee and she is a safe bet in life.

*sigh*
>>
>>26418096
Personally I've always been confused by poly-relationships. I'm pretty jealous at my base, and have a big thing about honor and all that jazz. But hey, some people can do that. I don't see how a relationship could last when you have a significant other, and then a lover on the side, it just feels like a terrible setup for the other guy invested in it.
>>
>>26418158

My view on poly (as in loving and being in a romantic relationship with two people):

>Being good to yourself is hard

> Two people being good to eachother and themselves is much harder

>Three people is asking for trouble

I CAN work, just like monogamous healthy relationships CAN work, but often just straight normal vanilla relationships fail.

Jealousy is simply fear of losing someone. I don't like it being acted on, it's ok to FEEL jealous (even fun) but it's not ok to act on it.

As for having a lover on the side (what I am currently doing) it can be a great thing. My fiancee and I simply don't have enough sex or enough quality/kinky sex.

So I have a lover on the side that fills those wants. My and my partner are doing better because we are not so stressed about sex. My lover on the side is happy because she is somewhat an introvert that likes her space.
>>
>>26418328
Well it's always interesting to hear arguments from the other side. How does your fiancee feel, knowing you're with them?
>>
>>26418363

She is an understanding woman.

Back when we were trying the poly thing she had no interested in seeing other men/women. But after dating my ex for a while I KNEW they would get along well.

My fiancee is highly emotional and easily gets jealous, she fought against it and we all had a good time.

We decided that for her it's too hurtful to fight against the feelings. She knows it's not 'real' that she is not in danger of losing me but the feelings are still there.

OK I say, I won't pursue that, she is worth being in a single relationship. So for a good while we were single.

Then year or two later we start having sex issues.

I am in my prime, I need it more, I want it kinky, when we have sex I want to go multiple times. My fiancee can only go 1-2 times before getting soar, the next day if we are particularly vigorous can't go again the next day. She is vanilla.

On top of this we simply were not seeing eachother as much.

I was careful to let her know my issues, I don't want to nag or have this be a stressful issue in our relationship so every few days I'd let her know "it's still an issue" and I'd like to work it out.

We tried some things, but it was simply not lining up.

She suggested (we had talked about it before) having a friend to help. Cautiously we talked about it.

What would work for her is for me to have ONE safe sex partner. She does not want to know about it or anything, that's all on me.

Every few months I check in on her an see if this is still something she thinks can be a good thing. Sure enough she does.

Before finding a fwb I was stressed out. Hurt and building anger that she is not taking this issue seriously.
Nearly immediately after getting my fwb much of that resentment and stress melted away.

It helps that my partner is the best sex of my life and fits some of my fetishes (milfy older).
>>
>>26418635
That actually sounds pretty harsh on her, you know? Like, sure you're getting good sex, woohoo, but think of the other girl's emotional feelings. You were really pushing for something she didn't want, and that didn't help her in the slightest, and were getting mad at her for not allowing you that. It's just sex, sex with someone that's not them for that matter. Was that really a deal breaker?
>>
>>26416959

There are literally fucking dogs that score more than I do! OP just made me remember.
>>
Tfw no degenerate gay boyfriend who would put peanut butter in his dick and let a dog lick it while I watch and then let me have a turn when most of the peanut butter is gone
>>
>>26418635
You sound great, can I be your second side lover? I mean there is only one step from poly to bi anywahs
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 400x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 400x636px
tfw 85% of the fucking videos goes as following:

>is blurry
>girl is foreign with a roastie pussy
>the good knots last 5 seconds then the video cuts out
>guy recording talks too much
>dog hops around for almost the entire video
>shitty music
>they're forcing the cock inside the girl, so it's just not naturally sexy
>fucking blurry
>dog fumbles around and/or doesn't do shit until the last five seconds
>>
>>26419144
You will never go back to the file Shari g days were the videos were about sexy Brazilian lesbjans taking turns with the dog while playing with each other
>>
>>26417942
Why does this turn me on so much. Fucking fuck what is wrong with me.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 200x236px
>tfw modded my Skyrim just to knot bitches:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j7ml9kSz3Dk
>>
>>26419324
Maybe it's because its completely disgusting ha-ha? I get that too, even if I'm not into dog pen but more info dog licking
Are you a cute boy? What are you into?
>>
>>26419336

nice, original senpai
>>
>Defiling one of the only good things on the planet

Dogs don't deserve to deal with your disgusting self. That being said animated stuff is good.
>>
What are some good websites?
>>
>>26418835

I was not pushing for anything other than a serious issue in our relationship to be solved.

We tried more consistant sex, not feasable with new jobs and living situation.

We tried when we did have sex to make it alot. Again she was not up to it.
Tried masturbating with a flesh light, but part of my sexual desire is to please my partner, novelty wore off.

After a while of this my body shifted to where I wasn't even wanting sex so much, just romance and cuddles and affection.

It's a hard thing sleeping next to someone you are attracted to.

She is the one who brought up having another person as an outlet.

As for it being harsh on her, nope we about the same. Happy but with a bit less stress. A net gain for both of us.

Is what a dealbreaker? Having fulfilled sexual life or having my partner motivated and interested in working through problems together? Yes to both.
>>
>>26419068

Bait. But here is your response.
>>
>>26419773

Dohohahaha what a fucking cuck.
>>
>>26419799

Cuck?

How so?

You mean my fiancee? We never even had the glorious threesome that people seem to think a poly relationship is all about.
>>
>>26419790
Anon I just want someone to teach me about free love. You sound so great, you can manage two women at the same time and make them feel loved you could surely manage me avirgin gay boy so willing and eager to learn.
It doesn't have to be more than a fleeting thing, romance is always better that way
>>
>>26419336
>https://youtube.com/watch?v=j7ml9kSz3Dk

um um um um ummmmm........ that is extremely arousing fampai
>>
>>26419841

Nah. I'm not interested in masculinity.

Of you were a convincing trap or interested in being a gift to my fiancee maybe but romance is out of the question.
>>
>>26420079
It's a shame tho, I'm a big pleaser. My fetish is to slowly stroke your big ego
>>
>>26420186

That's a pretty great fetish of that is your actual fetish, as in your primary form of sexual satisfaction.

I have been told I have a big ego, but no one seems to be able to explain what that means or How it's bad.

Like confident vs cocky.

Of you're proud and like yourself without shoving it down others throats or causing conflict then why not.

Like if I met a person who had a huge ego. Narcissistic would define them. But they always managed to up lift others and help others feel good about themselves that wouldn't be a bad thing, right?
>>
>>26420308
There is nothing wrong with having a big ego, people with big egos accomplish great things, its also very sexy, no wonder you are so successful.
Have you read atlas shrugged? It's like introduction to ego fetichists
>>
File: horse.jpg (302KB, 1131x800px) Image search: [Google]
horse.jpg
302KB, 1131x800px
>tfw no horsefucker gf
>>
>>26419336

how'd you mod this??
>>
>>26420356
Nope I never have.

I'm not that successful by most standards. But I'm doing well where I'm at.
>>
File: yessss.jpg (12KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
yessss.jpg
12KB, 400x225px
>>26419336
>>26419336
>>26419336

0:59

Didn't see THAT coming, kek

tfw aroused
>>
>>26419336
sauce on song at 1:00
>>
>>26420520

deadmau5 - hey baby

>>26420446

SexLab Defeat (it's a rape mod)
>>
>>26420576
thanks; subbed btw famfam
>>
>tfw many years after having bestiality fetish since I was 14 I learn that regular people find it absolutely repulsive and heinous

I honestly don't see why
>>
>>26420471
I meant in your love life.
Funny thing about attlas shrugged the greatest guy in there with the biggest ego and morale and accomplishments gets fucked in the end by a college dropout, funny how the female brain works
>>
>>26420389
This is the worst feel.

Hell I'd settle for a female friend who would talk to me about this sort of thing :(
>>
>>26420610
I meant cucked, the only gay character dies in his arms defending the factory. Attlas shrugged is a hell of a ride
>>
File: 1434573890664.jpg (100KB, 840x970px) Image search: [Google]
1434573890664.jpg
100KB, 840x970px
>>26419336
>mfw this is like half of the reason why faggots on /v/ say Skyrim is better than other games in the series.

I can't even say I'm surprised.
>>
>>26419336

>the NPCs will continue assaulting you endlessly if you have NPCs selected as 'insatiable'

why did this crack me up
>>
>>26419336
I wonder what /v/ would say if this got posted there
>>
>>26419336

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKiaJp6yNzw

Why'd you choose a nigger to rape instead of that japanese waifu Tania the Hermit in your other video
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 413x694px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 413x694px
>>26420785

It's Saadia though (idk, I just randomly picked her)
Dat ass and that attitude warranted it
>>
>>26419336
wew

time to update skyrim I guess
>>
>>26420738
Make a thread.
I'll bump it with Skyrim > Morrowind shitposting, senpai
>>
>>26420576
Does this mod include all animations or is there a "sex animations" mod required?
>>
>>26420862

On it bby <3
>>
>>26416959
Makes me want to slay the bitch everytime I see it
>>
>>26420866

Required:
-SexLab (it's like the backbone of the entire mod; it has most of the animations, but you can't do shit until you have another mod that implements these animations)

-SexLab DEFEAT (the rape mod that implements the animations)

-NSAP (extra animations that are sexy)

(These don't come with nude skins btw)
>>
>>26420862

>>boards.4chan.org/v/thread/327245206
>>
>>26418998

the dog wouldn't leave any peanut butter for you
>>
>>26420940
You got a link or something for what's the best shit? I browsed around Loverslab for a bit but there's so much content it's oberwhelming.

I used to have a bunch of sex mods for Fallout 3 (good times) but never bothered with Skyirm.
>>
>>26421006

this

peanut butter is to good for a whore
>>
File: 1436326932025.jpg (38KB, 431x426px) Image search: [Google]
1436326932025.jpg
38KB, 431x426px
>>26420996
Id's habbening
Original blox
>>
>>26421028

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-defeat-v522/
(defeat)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1488-hiatus-non-sexlab-animation-pack/
(extra animations)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v161b-updated-jan-7th-2016/
(sexlab, the backbone of everything)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50692-sex-finder/
(if somebody is getting nailed, there's a mapmarker that allows you to track them down)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2015-07-02/
(bondage animations)

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/984-sexlab-amorous-adventures-v209-20160207/
(gives you pretty entertaining quests with female/male NPCs so you can fuck them, like Aela)
Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3O410GYTqkE
>>
>>26421036
This is true I'm a whore and I deserve only cum and nothing else
>>
>>26421146

only girls deserve cum though

faggots only get to drink bleach
>>
>tfw no gf that crawls around on a leash and gets taken by our dog
>>
>>26421164
Would you treat me like a girl anon? Only to pull out at the last minute and cum on my face because I'm not a girl so I don't deserve to have any of it?
>>
>>26421144
thanks senpai

best body model/nude mods?
>>
>>26421278

Depends.
Busty tits? Flat tits? Huge ass?
Want jiggly physics for said ass and tits?
What are you looking for.
>>
>you will never have dog knot sloppy seconds
Why even live
>>
>>26421221

I'd soak you in gasoline then set you on fire

no homo
>>
>>26421310
>You will never be a grill who takes animal dick everyday
What's the point of life man?
>>
>>26421291
kinda normal body types I guess
big tits are nice but comically huge isnt, same with asses
jiggle would probably run like crap on my machine
>>
>>26421315
I guess some men just want to watch the world burn
>>
>>26421221
>tfw no sissy to suck my dick as he got fucked by a dog
>>
>>26421349

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666/?
(CBBE)
Really good mod here
>>
any good tube sites?
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.