[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /stoned as fuck/ here? I just drew pic related Would it work?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: quirts.png (82KB, 1152x651px) Image search: [Google]
quirts.png
82KB, 1152x651px
Who /stoned as fuck/ here?
I just drew pic related
Would it work?
>>
Op here
The Grey Red Black thing at the bottom is supossed to be a stove
>>
you're such a try-hard
>>
Go back to /b/ or Reddit or whatever shithole you came from.

And your idea is shit, I have no idea why you would even want to try to do that.
>>
>>26416990
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST CALL ME!?!?!?!?
>>
>>26416968
Do you think mostly in colors?
>>
>>26417031
because i dindu nuffin wrong if the cops come to my house and fuck my wife
>>
>>26416951
I think it would work somewhat if you used a baking pan/skillet to put the bottom layer of paper on
and if the iron and skillet were around 300 degrees (nearing optimal vaping temperature)
but your main problem is that it's a huge waste of smoke because you're nearly vaping weed at that point
and you run the risk of burning the paper if it gets too hot
i don't think i'd recommend it dude
>>
>>26416951
Looks like the "Rosin Technique"

google that shit bruh
>>
>>26416951
>>26417040
>>26417118

Today OP was a faggot AND a stupid 420blazeitLMAOcuck niger cocklover, OP WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS YOU MASSIVE SHITSTAIN?
>>
>>26417148
this looks pretty legit OP, ignore what i said in >>26417125 about the temperature cuz it looks like you could do it with 200-250 degrees
>>
Shatter dabs and herb
>>
File: 20160211_134446_resized.jpg (888KB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
20160211_134446_resized.jpg
888KB, 1494x2656px
I was last night. Drawing while stoned is kind of fun if you put on some good music. Not bad at drawing but getting high turns my skills down a notch. Tried to draw King Crimson and it ended up looking like this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.