[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody else here never smoked weed? It seems like every

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: wojak no background.png (168KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak no background.png
168KB, 5000x5000px
Has anybody else here never smoked weed? It seems like every person I talk to has smoked in the past or still does. I was a good boy in middle and high school and turned it down every time. Now I'm 21 and never smoked weed. How fucking pathetic am I?
>>
>>26416634
I didnt smoke weed til 21 and its fine. I think smoking weed before the age of 18 fucks with your development a bit. After that yolo blazeit all you want. Smoke a small amount at first, be in a safe setting and life is good.
>>
literally the most overrated drug of all time
>>
I'm 18 and never smoked weed, never even been offered it because I'm not a normie with degenerate friends like you OP
>>
>>26416634
I didn't smoke weed til 26. It's completely normal, I guess.
>>
>>26416677
So you're saying I should do it? I don't even know where to get it. Was being a good boy and not touching the devil's lettuce all a lie?

>>26416697
>friends
it was mostly chads and stacies who were probably just fucking with me anyway
>>
No. I've never really come in contact with it either. There were no potheads in my high school.
>>
First time I tried weed was when I was 15. I was lucky enough to be in the "cool popular" crowd in HS. I smoked with friends on and off through out all of high school. But I never really got to enjoy weed until I was 21+. When you're young you just giggle and watch movies, when you're older you start to think about life and shit.

I love weed but I think you should be 21+ to be able to smoke it
>>
It's really no big deal either way anon. I'd say it's an interesting and harmless thing to do for the first time (I was thinking crazy shit my first time) but a stupid habit to develop. Really it's just another form of entertainment like Netflix or vidya, with the same risk of addiction as those forms.

I'd say seek it out if you're curious about it. If not, maybe try it once if ever offered and see what you think about it from there.
>>
>>26416688
Cocaine holds that title.
>>
I smoked weed 3 times in my life and hated it each time. I don't feel what others feel.
>>
File: 1454856780232.jpg (38KB, 503x383px) Image search: [Google]
1454856780232.jpg
38KB, 503x383px
Smoking weed is fucking fun but I'm glad I didn't smoke till after high school. Everyone else I know smoked during school and they're all shiftless layabouts.

>tfw about to get high for my 2 mile walk to work and blast some metal.
>>
I tried weed a couple of times in high school but it never did anything for me. I think it was because I didn't inhale properly

I'm in college now and I smoke 3-4 times per week. it's an inexpensive way to have some fun and relax after classes. I definitely prefer it to drinking.
>>
File: iknowthatfeelbrol.jpg (80KB, 1500x1383px) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeelbrol.jpg
80KB, 1500x1383px
>>26416634

I'm 23. I know that feel.

I never have and hopefully never will try weed.

Even just last week I tried a cigarette, and while it was shit, I don't regret it, but weed is just such a degenerate normie drug.
>>
In high school some people thought I was a stoner and asked me for weed and "r u high". But my eyes were only red from sleeping in class a lot.
Then I started smoking it after highschool when a cousin introduced it to me, then I ended up with cocaine and meth.
I just wanted to hang out with people.
>>
File: 1439707628057.jpg (112KB, 419x536px) Image search: [Google]
1439707628057.jpg
112KB, 419x536px
>>26416634
Hey hey hey I'm high right now! I just looked for a weed thread and hoo boy oh boy oh boy, your delicate slice of life cane up in the search, so here we are! I want you to know I am hiiiiiiiiiiigh the the mother fucking skyyyyyyyy holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off!!!!
>>
>>26416777
>you start to think about life and shit
pretentious dickhead detected
>>
It's not great Anon.
I smoked ever since I'm 16 and it's not all that great. In fact it makes you even more self conscious and anxious and it's just horrible.
>>
>>26416634
I haven't. Don't see the appeal honestly. I am perfectly happy with booze.
>>
>>26416634
>not smokeing weed makes you pathetic

it means your not a degenerate you fool weed smoking is one of the most normie things ever.
faild normie you are, wanting to give into societys degenerate ways all drugs besides alchohol are normie
>>
>>26418921
How can you call it a normie drug when basically everyone here does it?
Also, claiming to be above everyone who does is a pretty fucking home schooler thing to do.
>>
>>26421357
This, the only time I've had a panic attack was from smoking weed and dwelling on how fucked up my life was. It just makes me instantly neurotic, self conscious and irritable.
>>
I tried it once but I don't think I got high or anything.

I'm worried if I ever somehow end up in a situation where someone offers me weed I'll fuck up smoking it and they'll laugh at me.
>>
>>26421603
Blowwwwwwieeeeeee zowwwwwwieeeeeeee I'm high as a giraffes hat!
>>
It's just a thing you haven't done. It's meaningless. I'm a heavy drug user and I'm saying that. The only people who will judge you for not smoking weed are the normiest, most obnoxious types of stoners.
>>
>>26416777
You're the worst kind of stoner.
>>
>>26416634
I've smoked twice, both times about a decade apart. I didn't get high either time. Not sure if I didn't smoke enough or what, but I pretty much wasted weed
>>
>>26422050
>>26421603
Probably just smoked it wrong somehow. I have a relevant greentext story.
>summer after high school
>have one friend, he's starting to get into going to parties
>go to one with him, hate it
>I've been smoking weed since I was thirteen, experience with hard drugs, etc.
>he invites me to go camping with a small group of people, weed, alcohol, etc.
>get set up, I'm the only one who's smoking any real amount of weed, I've fried, everyone else is basically sober
>barely any alcohol
>friend has a few hits, but not much
>he pawns off his weed on a girl who had tried it before to no effect
>she takes two hits
>seems fine at first, then for the next three hours ends up in a existentialist panic attack
That sure was a fun night. Stoned as fuck with a lot of shitty stuff making my buzz terrible, around people who I didn't care about, listening to some chick freak out about whether she was going to die. I wholeheartedly regret not staying home.
>>
What is the fun of weed anyway? I'm too much of a coward to try.
>>
>>26422164
It changes your perspective. It's kind of hard to describe in what way, especially considering the fact that it's variable. It gives you a enjoyable new way to experience at best, and at worst will make you anxious and paranoid.
>>
>>26422237
I'm already anxious and paranoid, so I guess that means I'm safe from harm, right?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.