[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why couldn't Johnny get laid??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1455143688485.png (27KB, 302x394px) Image search: [Google]
1455143688485.png
27KB, 302x394px
Why couldn't Johnny get laid??
>>
it was a comedy show
>>
>>26415694
He was a manlet living with his mother
>>
>lives at home with his mother
>no job
>lifts the pain away
>narcissist
>huge ego
>objectifies women
>kissless virgin
>only friend is a loli
Does Johnny Bravo browse /r9k/?
>>
>>26415716
My dad is a manlet (by my country's standards) and he lived with his mum until he was 32 but he had lots of girlfriends.
>>
i got a similar body to him. long-ass fucking torso and short legs, except im 6'2, never been laid
>>
>>26415740
what country he lives in is probably relevant
>>
>>26415739
Holy shit
Johnny "JUST-" Bravo IS a robot.
>>
>>26415694
Incedibly unproportioned small legs compared to the torso
>>
>>26415766
Montenegro. Most men live with their mothers for a very long time here so I guess it's not such a stigma like in USA
>>
>>26415739

It's implied he gets laid in one episode.
>>
File: 1455156726081.jpg (30KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1455156726081.jpg
30KB, 500x375px
Did they end up fucking ?
>>
>>26415796
Non canon
>>
File: suzie.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
suzie.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>26415739
I wish I had a loli friend
>>
>>26415739
I think you're giving Johnny Bravo too little credit

Robots objectify women because from a young age, they have been lead to think all women are is sex beings who will kiss away all their problems. They also have a strange hypocritical idea that all women try to "stay pure" for their "true love" and as a result, when they found out not all women are like this, and in fact a majority of them are not, they feel lied to, rather than reevaluating their views on the opposite sex. When they do this, they're willing to go through astounding feats of mental gymnastics to validate their hatred of non-virgins and women in general. That's why the term "roastie" exists, because for some reason robots are convinced that large labia minora are a result of frequent sex rather than just a trait some vaginas naturally have. This is of course exacerbated by the fact that their piss poor attitude and hatred of the opposite sex prevents them from ever receiving female affection, worsening their views in a self sustaining cycle. They hate all women because women won't love them, women won't love them because they hate all women, etc.
The only "females" exempt from this hated, are ones who the robots invent in their own heads, innocent, young, virgin, and not coincidentally, too inexperienced and naive to know any better that the robot is a social reject for a number of very good reasons.

Johnny Bravo on the other hand, objectified women because he was a horny idiot and wanted some poon no matter the cost.

Not to mention the fact that Johnny respected his mother, and she respected him despite his shortcomings, rather than the scenario of most robots, where they despise their mothers for whatever reason, and receive the same contempt back.

Also Johnny Bravo was supposed to be attractive.
>>
>>26415694
He was a child who envisioned himself as a big strong man.
>>
>>26415707
This is more or less the most correct answer.
>>
>>26415968
What the fuck are all these words
Don't you have a psych degree to work on? Stop projecting
>>
>>26415694
Johnny was autistic. He tried so hard but had no game.
>>
>>26415694

Because Johhny always skipped leg day
>>
>>26415796

In one episode a bunch of femnaziamazons want to throw him into a volcano as a virgin sacrifice. Johhny raises his eyebrow and says "virgin?" Then the volcano spits him out.

So Johhny got laid. Probably was that deer.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>26415694
I think the show is trying to send a message to little kids that being a big muscular confident asshole won't get you laid and being a nice sensitive guy will.

Wishful thinking obviously, far from reality.
>>
>>26415968
What are you talking about? The idea of remaining a virgin till the wedding night is not something that came off of 4chan, it is literally part of all religions and cultures, if you go to church they will say the same thing. 4chan is not a church, they are raised on real life.
>>
>>26416142
>religious concept
>CANNOT be shared by robots
Also remember when I said it was because they were lead to think all of these things? Robots didn't cause the problem, they're just a side effect of it.
>>
Johnny doesn't actually look as cool as we think he does, that is just how he sees himself.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xDNcBgQ2HU
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.