[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what happens after death what's permanent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (73KB, 908x703px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 908x703px
what happens after death
what's permanent
>>
>>26415580
The day your name is said for the last time.
Unless you do something completely fucking rad and get a place in the history books.
>>
nothing happens, your brain shuts off forever and you're no longer to perceive anything

what was life like before you were born? it's like that
>>
>>26415619
If life was like that before and we came to be by entropy, could it not happen again? Not that I'd know my past but I could awaken as someone new with a new set of thoughts
>>
>>26415650
potentially

but like you said, if you don't know your past, it's not like it's proveable
>>
>>26415650

If you dont know your past you're as well as dead forever.

What you dont remember doesnt exist.
>>
>>26415664
Is there scientific evidence for reincarnation or related things? I'm not sure if I want to always live here on this planet past 500m years
>>
>>26415669
9/11 never forget

this comment will last forever and ever
>>
>>26415580
Nothing is permanent. You were dead forever before you were alive. Soon youll be dead forever again. But then youll be alive again, just like the first time.

The ride never ends
>>
>>26415580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2J7wSuFRl8&list=PLFAFD994B866E80F1
>>
File: 1455130947335.jpg (163KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1455130947335.jpg
163KB, 400x533px
>>26415685
Think of everything on earth as energy. Like a hurricane, for example, will appear to be a separate entity to the air around it; whereas in reality it is still just air. I always figured this was the case with everything.

Can anyone expand on this? is it like a branch of philosophy or something? It was a really bad explanation btw it makes sense in my head.
>>
>>26415744
I hope if I am born again that it will not occur when this Earth is in ruins
>>
>>26416536
But its already in ruins
>>
>>26415580
Not having a human conscious.

Since you're just a bunch of cells, human-cells probably have some similar conciousness, so you might just live on as a hivemind of your human-cells that'll reproduce and make new ones...
>>
>>26416598
i mean even worse
>>
File: mogren.png (225KB, 742x442px) Image search: [Google]
mogren.png
225KB, 742x442px
>Life is just a brief period of 70-80 years of conscious sandwiched between eternities of nothingness
>>
>>26417144
Sounds like a wild ride familia
>>
Is it sad that I literally can not imagine nothingness but yet I'm not religious? What is the closest experience to being dead there is?
>>
>>26417628
Probably sleepless dreams or under anesthetic. Or maybe near-death experiences are valid and injecting a ton of ketamine to go through the k-hole is more like what the death process is. I dunno. I cannot fathom how we don't really know what death is and I'm pissed that my parents decided to give me life when they have no clue what death is. I talked to my dad about it and he said "death is just all black." I wanted to tell him to shut the fuck up, like death could black. That's just closing your eyes.
>>
What happens after death is an infinite amount of time and possibility meaning death is not the end of you, even if it takes billions of years for something to happen.
>>
>>26418836
i'm afraid to see what the earth is like in billions of years
I hope there are alternative universes or some sort of dreamland
>>
File: 1406871225532.png (64KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
1406871225532.png
64KB, 395x578px
>>26417144
>Life is just a brief period of 70-80 years of shit posting sandwiched between eternities of nothingness
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.