[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insertion was not what I would call a pleasurable experience.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 11

File: 2016-02-09-Fluke.png (566KB, 728x4194px) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-09-Fluke.png
566KB, 728x4194px
Insertion was not what I would call a pleasurable experience.
>>
File: 2015-12-01-Performance-Anxiety.png (671KB, 728x5632px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-01-Performance-Anxiety.png
671KB, 728x5632px
I'd say you have about 45 minutes.
>>
File: 1444934990736.jpg (72KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1444934990736.jpg
72KB, 612x612px
>>26415040
some women like anal some don't

what the fuck do i know
>>
Folks like watersports for all sorts of reasons.
>>
File: 2015-09-01-Pierre-Packer.png (559KB, 728x5203px) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-01-Pierre-Packer.png
559KB, 728x5203px
What business do you have sporting a dick?
>>
File: 2015-06-23-HPV.png (790KB, 728x6109px) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-23-HPV.png
790KB, 728x6109px
Could this have been avoidable?
>>
>>26415040

That looks like a shitty butt plug. I'd argue it couldn't even be considered one, it's just a poorly designed dildo.

A good butt plug will never have a round base, and at minimum needs a difference between the part in the rectum and the anus of 75%, ideally closer to 50%. If the base were more oblong and the change in diameter more abrupt it could work, njoy makes plugs without circular symmetry and they're very designed and functional.

I'd fire the engineer and production manager if a shit product came out under my company.
>>
>>26415040
Hahahhaahha
I'm gay and what the fuck is this?
I'm up to the task
Hahahhaahha oh god its hillaruous
>>
What the fuck is this thread what world have I stumbled into no. This is terrible just why. Why is this life. It hurts.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GAY LIBERAL SHIT?
>>
>>26415040
>>26415098
>>26415144
>>26415208
>>26415229

Sad that this is the point that civilization has reached
>>
>>26415040

that thing looks like my dick
>>
>>26415344
>shitty butt plug
>shit product

I giggled like a 12 year old.
>>
>>26415409
I dunno, I've seen the penis packer one a few times now and it still gets a chuckle out of me
>>
>>26415344
You have a butt plug company?
What's that like?
>>
>>26415098
What the fuck is wrong with this person
>>
>>26415600

I want one. Currently I just do affiliate marketing for existing companies and have a couple 'review' sites. Everything gets a glowing review despite most I feel neutrally towards, I just don't review shitty toys I feel negatively toward. I do shill my favorites I actually use extra hard though. It's almost too easy. I am friends with a girl from school and I use her as the hand model. I never said I'm a girl but I imply as much by using her hands holding it and write in that weird way girls do.

Like everything else it's all marketing. Looking at small batch and artisanal vodka should prove it. Years ago I'd have thought it's a joke but most hipsters I know go on about how great their vodka of choice is, and when explaining why they never use sommelier vocabulary but talk about the story behind it. It's just like the comic in op, particularly the part of le so unique and careful silicone gradient. It's actually not hard to color silicone.

I will put effort into product design, but a good 80% of efforts will be in marketing, social media campaigns, and playing up the small business artisan and cool back story. Like I said it's really simple. Comfortable base, thin neck to hold it in place, then a big part for the butt stuff. Different shapes, firmness, weights, textures, and such play a role, but take a few minutes dicking in autocad and imagining putting it in your butt, that's all it is.

Sex toys are nice because it's primarily an emotional purchase heavily tinted with sexual arousal. You sell to people's heart and butt, and actually try to avoid the brain. I do frequently use my toys, but from talking with others it seems most normies only own one or two and they're used only a few times a month. It's almost like how people treat books.

>I may not read but you don't know that, look at all these titles that I feel express my personality and beliefs

Companies like gilt and touch of modern are my role models. Premium shit for discount prices.
>>
>>26415850
See, as an artfag I've always been interested in the aesthetics of sex toys, and how they can be improved.
Do you suppose more detailed work in dildos and fleshlights, all the more anatomical toys, is due to durability, lack of interest, or an uncanny valley effect?
>>
>>26415924
>artsfag
>fag
I fixed that for you
>>
I'm sure this person's parents are very proud.
>>
>>26415993
>already call self a fag
>you think it's a meaningful witty retort to call me a fag again
I can't admit to understanding your motivation.
>>
File: 1442685359331.jpg (19KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1442685359331.jpg
19KB, 500x375px
>>26416055
Not really. It is slightly implied at best. I mean aside from using it as an ironic suffix ofcourse. You could have been obsessed with dildos and what their aesthetics mean to women. Butt ofcourse most people who express themselves as gayley as you are ofcourse fags
>>
>>26416217
Ah shit it's ruined . It was supposed to spell out buttsex. Fucking spoiler shit.
>>
File: Saitama_OK.jpg (29KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
Saitama_OK.jpg
29KB, 375x305px
>>26415040

Somebody put the time in to think of these and draw them out
>>
>>26415924

You mean the ones that try to look accurate to real life? I think it mostly plays on how everyone makes out like sex is the greatest thing. Not that I disagree but it's weird how often I see mention that fleshlight feels just like the real thing in recommendations. I intentionally avoided the Lotus insert that's based on vagina innards because I wanted it to feel better than the real thing. Vixen Creations does cool stuff with dildos trying to replicate the hard core of a penis with a squishy outside, and try to mimic the look and feel of a penis. I guess hyperrealism is a shortcut to capitalize on the horniness buy impulse.

I really like the aesthetics of some toys and have said in some reviews the piece is so beautiful I almost feel bad putting it inside me. I think glass and steel more readily lend themselves to the application, but I like the idea of sex toys proudly displayed as functional pieces of art instead of hastily thrown in a nightstand drawer of shame.

The uncanny valley is brought up often, either the idea of disembodied penis/vagina is uncomfortable, or the cute purple dildo is less intimidating. I'm not sure where to begin with producing steel and glass toys, platinum silicone is one man garageable.

I really want to target the luxury toy sector, making pieces that feel as good as they look. China pisses me off though. I ordered some samples to consider making oem for a brand separate from my future premium line. I received zinc alloy garbage with chrome plating and cheap looking glued on shit. It wasn't worth even selling unbranded. Even if you do design something, pick a method, and find a producer, how do you ensure rigorous qc? It's a job for someone with more money than me, and takes more effort to maintain artisan/small batch cred. Glass could be done by garage but would be a lot slower and require actual skill unlike silicone, but the back story writes itself. Each piece would be legit one of a kind.
>>
File: CANT_WAKE_UP.png (220KB, 699x413px) Image search: [Google]
CANT_WAKE_UP.png
220KB, 699x413px
>>26415098
OC
&
porridge
>>
>>26415098
>tfw gay
>tfw even I can stomach this

>45 mins to fuck becuase your gonna have cheesy shits

Literally why did I read this. ANAL IS RUINED FOR ME UNTIL I SCRUB MY BRAIN.
>>
the dialogue in this shit is fucking atrocious
>looking me being so matter of fact about sexual things, aren't i just so confident in my sexuality?
>>
File: 45min.png (53KB, 235x358px) Image search: [Google]
45min.png
53KB, 235x358px
>>26416484
l'll join in
>>
>>26415040
This toy is about the same size as my actual dick.
>>
>>26415473
>Someone draws sexual fantasies and posts it on the internet
>OH MY GOD THE CIVILIZATION HAS FALLEN EVERYTHING IS SHIT WE ARE DOOMED THE DOLLAR ISN'T WORTH A NICKLE AND MIGHTY BEE IS AIRING ON NICKELODEON AGAIN
Civilization has always been shit.
>>
>>26418250

calm your tits faggot
>>
File: 1454058438255.jpg (79KB, 398x724px) Image search: [Google]
1454058438255.jpg
79KB, 398x724px
This is the most efficient destruction of any sexual charge I have ever seen. They've rendered acts that should be erotic into just pure tumblrized, safe, non-erotica. I'm impressed and disgusted. It's all just neutralized, there's nothing sexy about any of these ostensibly sexy acts.
>>
>>26418414
Untrue. The artist could have drawn them all as amorphous gray blobs, but instead they are all cool and hip and non-LAMEstream
>>
>>26415101
You know nothing, Cat Snow.
>>
These are great. Fuck's wrong with you haters.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.