[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw friends keeps talking about their plans for valentines

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: feelina205.png (79KB, 203x250px) Image search: [Google]
feelina205.png
79KB, 203x250px
>tfw friends keeps talking about their plans for valentines day
>tfw no bf for valentines day
>>
Why not just date one of the desperate losers here? They would date you even though you have a penis.
>>
>>26414926
And? All the chocolate will be half off on Monday. Silver linings anon.
>>
Location?
o
c
a
t
i
o
n?
tyxhuij
>>
I predict this thread will get over 200 posts

What do you think? Whoever's closest gets 1$ on paypal
>>
>>26414952

Iondon
>>
>>26414926
Why is valentine so important, i mean you still don't have a bf the rest of the year, so... besides you also got the fucking brit feel threads... how hard can it be

>>26414965
don't know mang, the board is barely moving
>>
>>26414999
I'll shag you at the back of Hull paragon near the skips if you get the train up here
>>
>>26414965
I think it will get 195 posts.

OP you are a cruel cruel man.
>>
>>26414926
Quit chasing Chads and maybe you'll find a bf.
>>
>>26414926
I'm beyond caring about valentines day at this point.
>>
>>26415340
195? Ever the optimist huh?
>>
>>26414926
Titties and timestamp. I won't even say gtfo if you don't, but if you don't post titties and timestamp, the sad virgins itt won't have anything to complain about when you reveal that you're a male robot with mantits
>>
>bf has degenerated to a crazy, randomly explosive person
>pretty scared about what will happen this Sunday
>just want to stay safe and alone in my room and do some studying
>>
>>26414999
this was somehow not unoriginal
>>
>>26415646

maybe we can lock your bf in bathroom and I sneak in to have some rough fuck?
>>
>>26414926
Want to Skype on Valentines and act like we aren't on the verge of killing ourselves?
>>
>>26416402
If I believed in being a trifling slut in the first place, I'd have left him.
This is the kind of decision that you only make once and have to stick with once it's made.
>>
>>26416501
You're going to get your ass beat. Get out of there.
>>
>>26415646
You are going to die/ get beaten and you will be like "yes daddy, beat my helpless soul daddy"

It's a shame women aren't taught how to be tough/ any bit realistic.
>>
hurpa durpa being gurl is soo hard lol Imma fembot
>>
>>26415188
Is this a sex doll?
>>
>>26414926
considering you are the kind of person that even posts here i can bet you that your freinds' boyfriends are total losers and you are better off than your friends are.
>>
>>26416589
>daddy shit
Gross man.
He's just got a bit of the temporary retardation, I'm sure his case of niggerbrain will dissipate.
I'm just being a girl about it, everything will turn out okay.
>>
>>26414926

>Tfw no gf that wants me to beat her.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.