[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: 1423476078107.png (448KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1423476078107.png
448KB, 900x900px
>coming home, live in an apartment
>waiting for elevator to come to the floor
>a woman's inside
>open the door for her
>30-40 years old, carrying a bunch of kid/baby's toys
>"Like can you wait for me until I get out for you to get it?"
>I was opening the door for you
>"Yeah right"
FUCKING ROASTIES, WHERE DOES THIS ENTITLEMENT COME FROM? I OPEN THE DOOR FOR HER TO HELP HER OUT AND SHE LASHES OUT ON ME!
Only fucking women. The tiniest thing they make a huge issue out of. Why can't we just have men and men in women's bodies? Fucking double X chromosomes fuck with your head in a major way apparently
>>
why didn't you smash her skull and throw her down the elevator shaft
>>
>>26413321
Stop dealing with women
They are a meme
>>
File: 1454862042233.jpg (13KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1454862042233.jpg
13KB, 396x385px
>"look here BITCH, cant you be greatful for me holding the elevator for you and your roaches"
>>
File: image.jpg (482KB, 700x5112px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
482KB, 700x5112px
>>26413321
Was wondering when another one of these threads would pop up. .
>>
>>26413358
I don't usually but this was all of a sudden. Like really, holding the elevator door for her? What a cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1228x3196px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1228x3196px
>>26413442
wrong image reeeee
>>
File: image.png (121KB, 267x452px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
121KB, 267x452px
I'm glad that this thread is white-knight free. Usually there's a ton of le woymen defenders by now, one of them being a viper shitposter.
>>
lmao at all the sexless betas in this thread.
>buh buh womens is bad!! it's my choice to not have gf! r-ree!
You're just buttmad because no gf.
>>
File: image.png (75KB, 213x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
75KB, 213x298px
>>26413593
Whoops. Spoke too soon.
>>
>>26413522
im not sure if its really whiteknights or just roasties getting toastie as all hell
>>
File: image.png (432KB, 1640x2368px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
432KB, 1640x2368px
Original memement
>>
"Fuck you" is what you say in situations like fhis. You should know that, its the American way. That or "fuck off" are both acceptable for what happened.
>>
>>26414058

I bet OP just looked down at the floor and apologized

Everyone on this site is feminized beyond reason. And they let the bullies of the world walk all over them.

If they only had the confidence, they could turn their anger into change
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.