[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me and oneitis are now dating >cannot fucking help but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1372672232120.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1372672232120.png
96KB, 332x333px
>me and oneitis are now dating
>cannot fucking help but be aroused when we make out
>she jokes about it being gross
>she's literally borderline moaning when i kiss her neck

I wish I didn't have the need to fuck, /r9k/. I know that this is going to be exactly what ruins my relationship. Any ways to stifle the need to bone?

Oh, and before you faggots say nofap, you can go fuck yourselves, you fucking cuckolds.
>>
you should turn her on more than you so she would accept your boner.

arouse her more before you hit your groin to her maybe,,
>>
>>26413367
There's not he can do beside boob grab or go for the finger while she's moaning

Maybe stick his fingers in her mouth or force her hand
>>
>>26412609
That's love you're feeling. Cherish it, not everyone can feel like that in their lives. Enjoy every second of it and when you life turns to shambles, you'll recall how good it used to feel when you were with your oneitis. Do it for the rest of us who will never feel anything like that. Godspeed, anon.
>>
>>26413406
she could fortunately be watching erotica before making out,

or repositioning his dick maybe

samefag
>>
wait, why don't you just fuck her? i don't get it
>>
>>26413406
I have tried a boob grab or two, but I'm too shy to do that kind of stuff normally.

I am VERY good at subtly grabbing shit though, and I can tell you that her tits are god-tier from my exploration efforts.
>>
>>26413487
I tried around with that stuff, I've tried slipping my hand in her pants to grab her bum while we make out, but she said she didn't feel comfortable with it yet.
>>
>>26412609
>Any ways to stifle the need to bone?

Yeah, you bone.
Tell your GF to stop being so damn stingy.

The last thing any robot deserves is a relationship where sex is still a massive chore.
I mean you beat the odds and got this far.
>>
>>26413487
>>26413483
>>26413406
>>26413367
>>26413459
If you guys wanna hear something funny about this, I literally cucked two Chads to start dating her. I am a robot, and I cucked two Chads; made one of them have a mental breakdown, and the other one start cutting and being depressed.
>>
You are going to fuck this up because you put too much importance on this. You aren't supposed to be so timid.
>>
>>26413553
>I am a robot, and I cucked two Chads; made one of them have a mental breakdown, and the other one start cutting and being depressed.

You sure she didnt do that?
>>
>>26413587
Well, I was the one who literally talked to them and made them both fuck off, so I assume that I was the cucker in this situation.
>>
>>26413553
Stay strong senpai, remember that that could be you. Even though you probably won't believe it, you could be cucked at any moment. If she cheats on you, move on as fast as possible and just keep the happy memories.
>>
>>26413584
>>26413532
You know what, bots? Today when she comes over, I am going to grab a tit and try my hand, no shits given anymore. Might as well try and apologize if she gets mad.
>>
>>26413639
If you lead into it with a passionate kiss and wandering hands in a hug, you won't have to apologize and it might turn for the better. Remember to be more assertive.
>>
Your GF thinks its gross you want to bone after you start making out?

The whole point of making out is to get aroused enough to bone.
>>
>>26412609
The fuck is wrong with her. Making out is SUPPOSED to be arousing. That's the fucking point of it. Your oneitis is a cunt
>>
>>26413639
Oh, just in case her ex is now watching, (he was my friend until I learned what an asshole he was, he's a Chad but comes onto /r9k/ a lot)

HEY ZACK, I GRABBED YOUR EX'S ASS! IT FELT PRETTY GOOD, FAMALAM!
>>
>>26413487

because this is a highschooler thread
>>
>>26413782
*college
*original shit, robot
>>
>/ree
>no matches
What the fuck
>>
>>26412609
Unless you or your gf are religious or way under age then you should be able to fuck. If she's religious, get outta there family. I dated a Mormon once and the experience was not enjoyable. Blue balls for days, son.
>>
>>26413774
Pride goeth before destruction.
>>
>>26413828
4chan is huge enough to where I can just fake confusion if he asks me about it, might even try to hit me, and I can beat the shit out of him if he tries it ;)
>>
>>26413639
If you touch her tits when you make out for a while, that is what she wants because otherwise she wouldn't be making out with you in the first place.

And since we are here and other anons might be reading this too, keep in mind that your actions are all about making her feel good, because then she would want to make you feel good.
>>
>>26413841
I think you fail to understand the proverb. God bless, anon.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.