[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at dead end minimum wage retail job >always give

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1454973980980.jpg (94KB, 300x273px) Image search: [Google]
1454973980980.jpg
94KB, 300x273px
>work at dead end minimum wage retail job
>always give it my all
>usually stay a bit longer (15 to 30m) to ensure everything is in order for the following day
>decide to go and ask boss about travel compensation (I drive 80km a day) and oppertunities for more hours (32 to 40) as well as possible education
>get told I don't work hard (fast) enough because I never punch out on time
>"you need to work harder to earn travel compensation and the like, anon"

What the actual wagecucking fuck? All I see around me are coworkers fucking around and talking all the time, and somehow I don't deserve to make something of my life?

Did I fall for the "just work hard" meme?
>>
get a new job then quit
>>
>>26412537
This.

Working hard is good, but not when you work for a piece of shit.
>>
>>26412520
>retail
found your problem. I have 2 other people that work in my department. I still end up doing at least 70% of the work, frequently tell both my managers what to do, and still get shit from time to time.
>>
these shitty minimum wage jobs are one step above slavery.
they basically fabricate lies to tell you to get what they want.
one of my co-workers is getting a transfer because management suspended her because they observed her on camera stealing someone's phone, then they found the phone later.
so basically they made up a lie.
i've heard all types of shit, i don't even listen to anyone anymore, just write everything off as a rumor.

on our written reviews, my review contradicted its selff. the person wrote in the comment box: works great in fasted paced environment. then over in the number part, i got a low score on the "works in a fast paced environment".
they just arbitrarily grade everyone so they don't have to give more than a .10 raise.
every shady business practice you can imagine will go down at some point.
>>
File: 1453155019024.jpg (95KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1453155019024.jpg
95KB, 692x577px
Every job I had where I was the hardest worker on the job while others dicked around on their phones I got told I didn't work hard enough
It's literally a meme that won't get you anywhere
>>
Where are you, anon? I can give you 40 hours a week at $11/hr. It's a dead end retail job as well though.
>>
>>26412908
Holland, I get 9 an hour now.
>>
>>26412979
Let me guess, you work at a Zeeman?
>>
File: 1454970517951.jpg (51KB, 1406x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1454970517951.jpg
51KB, 1406x1079px
>>26412520
>trying to get travel comp at a minimum wage job.

Do yo see your problem, OP?
>>
>>26413159
Jumbo the giant yellow fuckers
>>
>>26412520
"Minimum wage" translates to "I would pay you less but the government won't let me."

You need a better job that doesn't view you as disposable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.