[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help Me Understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: tender.jpg (30KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tender.jpg
30KB, 1252x1252px
Who here /matchesonlywithstacy/?

Alright, I'm at a bit of a loss here... if I were to rate myself, I'd say I am without a doubt a 4/10 and quite possibly a 5/10 on a good day (rare). I'm a shitskin, manlet, with incredibly prominent white features and I don't even have my profile filled out. Although, somehow, I only exclusively match with 8-10/10 Stacy on Tinder. How the fuck is this even possible?

>inb4 bots
Except their not. I talk with them, have met up with at least 20 so far, and I stay in touch with all of them. Most are even trying to get second dates.

Is my self-esteem that fucked up? Does anyone else know this feel or have this happen to them?
>>
>>26411939
What Middle Eastern country are you from? A lot of girls like brown/middle eastern men the most, not pasty like whites and not a lot of girls are into black men. what's your height? if you're 5'6'+ you're height is not much to worry about.
>>
>>26412138
I'm not Middle Eastern, I'm a weird amalgam but have red Native American skin. I'm 5'9" and relatively fit, but you can't discern that from the photos I've uploaded.

I don't know. For my entire life, I was under the impression that I was ugly as hell. No one ever talked to me and I can't read facial expressions.
>>
I match mostly with qts, but I always fuck up talking to them. All the Stacies I matched have never spoken once to me.
>>
>>26412260
Did you try talking to them first?
>>
show us a pic faggot
>>
>>26412282
u first m9
>>
>>26412273

Obviously I always talk to them first.
>>
>tfw gril canceled tinder date we had set up today

I just don't want to be alone on Valentine's Day for the 22nd time in my life.
>>
>>26412568
Setup like 3 at a time, then cancel on two when you confirm one. That's the best way to work the system.
>>
>>26411939
>getting dates
>getting second dates
REEEEEEEEE
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 2269x877px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 2269x877px
dont forget to use the line

ladies love it
>>
>>26412828
This is actually a good one. Sniped.
>>
File: o-OMAR-BORKAN-AL-GALA-570.jpg (50KB, 570x669px) Image search: [Google]
o-OMAR-BORKAN-AL-GALA-570.jpg
50KB, 570x669px
>>26411939
don't bite the idiotic "shitskin" meme.
there are handsome men among every ethic grope, and the vast majority of women give absolutely no fucks about race.
>>
>>26412930
I suppose you're right. It's not like I lack confidence in myself (looks aside), I just have no idea how I'm pulling Stacy. Hell, I don't even dress that well. Typical robot gear: hoodie, jeans, and fucked up sneakers.
>>
File: beeyourself.png (22KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
beeyourself.png
22KB, 914x1091px
>>26412989
well anon just bee yourself
and i say it with out irony.

if chicks find you attractive you've already done 95% of the work.
the only way to fuck it up is to tell her that you have an std or can't get an erection.

it really is all just about looks
>>
>>26412989
lol thats normies clothes. search casual fashion and you'll be fine. you dont belong here with the losers dude. you can get laid, just dress well and be confident. the only thing i find thats a turn off from non-whites are their hygiene, and thanks to the internet everyones well-informed and clean now.
>>
>>26413203
looks are important because no girls want to be seen with an ugg lee. thats why they friendzone people, they dont want to lose the good guys but at the same time they dont want to be seen with them either.
>>
Ok I'm hijacking this thread to ask some questions.
I recently downloaded tinder
Is it really necesary to use Facebook?? I opened it with my facebook and automatically set itself with my profile picture and my information.
I know I can change the picture but what about the info?? I am part of some autistic fb groups I don't want that in my dating profile.
Also where do I set my preferences in women (videogames, anime, reading, tchnology) I want to only be matched with girls that share my interest just to see what happens, but I only get simpleton stacies.
>>
>>26412930
This guy isn't that great without photoshop
Gimme one sec I lost the photo of him on an interview, he looks way too different.
>>
>>26413203
>can't get an erection
>tfw this just started happening out of fucking nowhere

FUCKING KILL ME

>>26413265
I'm not even sure where to start with fashion. Also, I try to maintain my hygiene as best as possible. Although, my hair does whatever it wants and usually stands straight up (it looks like Wolverine).

>you dont belong here with the losers dude
I'm trying to enact change and depart from this place, hopefully sooner than later.

>>26413287
Do you think they could just be putting on a front and trying to send me into orbit? I'm getting kind of paranoid thinking about this. I'm pretty stoic though.

>>26413322
Yes, it's necessary to use Facebook.

> I am part of some autistic fb groups I don't want that in my dating profile
Groups don't show up. I was paranoid my interests would all be listed (they're autistic as fuck), but they only show up for people that have the same interests as you.

>Also where do I set my preferences in women...
>I want to only be matched with girls that share my interest just to see what happens, but I only get simpleton stacies
You cannot set this. It's kind of based off of a "random" deck of cards. You get put in a general pool (as are other people) and you select from there.
>>
>>26412989
Throw out your autism shoes, stop tucking in your ill-fitting polos into your navy jeans with a black faux leather belt
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.