[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Love games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160211_082535.jpg (76KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160211_082535.jpg
76KB, 550x733px
So, girl loves me and I love girl. I'm one of the most important characters in her life and she couldn't possibly imagine a reality without me being an aspect of it. Well, we dated for awhile but she was still with her old bf (yeah, I'm a cuck) but it didn't really bother me, he was a manchild anyways. Shit happens, break up, but we both still love each other and she wants me to stay and be lovey but doesn't want to be back together. What do I do?
>>
>>26411219
>she wants me to stay and be lovey but doesn't want to be back together
What the shit?
Just try to explain to me:
1 What kind of relationship are you two planning to have then?
2 How is this going to work when either you or she find a new partner?
3 What happens when she finds the next guy she likes but doesn't want to be together with? is he going to be the next addition to her dick collection?
4 Do you see her as an adult at all?
>>
Oh yeah, one more thing:
>we both still love each other
topkek
You love her. She doesn't want the hassle of getting over somebody.
>>
DON'T DO IT
DO NOT
DO IT
>>
>>26411299
Sometimes and adult, sometimes a child. She thinks she's justified it.
>>
>>26411427
>She thinks she's justified it.
Justified what?
>>
>>26411453
Wanting me to love her but not be together
>>
>>26411490
And how would that be justifiable?
Oh yeah, I know: By being a self centered bitch who does not care about the feelings of other people.
She does not want you. She seeks validation from your affection. Leave her, you'll find a better woman. Don't ever give her another chance. Not for bitterness but because there is at least an 80% chance of this ending ugly if you give her a second chance.
Don't argue with her, just tell her you don't want to do this and don't want any further contact.
At least that's what I'd do.
>>
File: 1447596117544.png (179KB, 421x423px) Image search: [Google]
1447596117544.png
179KB, 421x423px
>>26411219
>what do

Have some fucking respect for yourself?
>>
>>26411558
She justified it by saying she didn't want to deal with jealousy or her man child other bf
>>
>>26411219
>So, girl loves me
Sorry, can't relate.
>>
>>26411630
>She justified it by saying she didn't want to deal with jealousy or her man child other bf
Oh right. It's totally ok then. Can't see anything wrong with that. In fact, I completely understand now: She is just an irresponsible coward. There's no reason for you to be upset or have any doubts or concerns about anything.

No, really: It doesn't really matter what she says her reasons are. Fact is: This is not a healthy relationship and since you're asking for advice here you obviously are not really ok with it. What she is doing to you is emotional abuse. For your own sake you shouldn't take it.
You probably know what's best for you. I can only give you the advice I already gave you.

All the best to you anon. I'm outta here.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.