[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i have a pretty decent life. Actually, a great life. Soon

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1383520082767.jpg (12KB, 211x178px) Image search: [Google]
1383520082767.jpg
12KB, 211x178px
So i have a pretty decent life. Actually, a great life. Soon finishing my masters degree at age 22. Got amazing supportive family and a couple of great friends. Getting top grades in school. Working as a research assistant for some of the best professors in my country in my field. Healthy, good looking, very fit body. Works out 3-4 times a week. Intelligent.

But when it comes to girls im just fucked (not literally...). It is a story of rejections, awkard situations and fuck-ups. My crippling social anxiety has crippled me for years, and even though i've worked through it I still absolutely suck at going out and i feel awkward and uncomfortable in clubs etc.
While all my friends are fucking girls like it was nothing, i need to put so much mental effort into it and nothing comes out of it. Absolutely no girl in years during college has shown the least ammount of interest in me, even though friends/family people openly tell im good looking. They dont understand my lack of love life either.

I have a great life on all other levels so why does this keep pulling me down? If i just stopped caring about getting laid/getting recognition from girls I would have the time of my fucking life. But it just keep fucking with me.

So is it possible to stop caring and just live you life? Does the right one come along when you least expect it? And is it possible to go through youth not living up the no. 1 parameter of succes amongts young people these days: HAving success with the opposite sex?

>tl;dr if your life is great except your love life, is it possible to stop caring about your love life and just live happily ever after?
>>
I used to have women problems.
Then I figured out the "I can't even look at you" game.
When you're in close contact with women, keep looking straight ahead. Do NOT give them any attention. Give them a taste of how it feels to be ignored.
This lack of attention kills the roastie.
>>
>>26410977
So, another piece of BS dating wiz advice? also read the game, i reckon?
ignoring them only works, and i tell you, ONLY works if they are actually attracted to you. but that is just a minor thing i guess. Ignore all woman; best advice ever
>>
>>26411037
Well, if you're ignoring them and they're not attracted to you, you just avoided a shit person.
It is a fun game. Cats play it, too.
>>
>>26410898
Guess your not as good looking as you think you are you probably look like a caveman
>>
>>26411138
so a person not attracted to you is a shit person? wauw, we are reaching new levels today
>>
>>26410898
le
>I am so successful because I can coast through college
meme
>>
>>26411200
There are two kinds of people in the world. People that you want to spend time with, and people that you don't.
Bye.
>>
>>26411212
did not say that. Im just happy im reaching my goals regarding college. thats it
>>
>>26411238
Jesus Christ you sound like a faggot
>>
>>26411268
no you sound like a naive child

all he did was break it down to the simplest way retards could understand
>>
But how can you know if a person is someone you wanna hang out with if you have not hung out with them? just sayin.
perhaps you walked by the potential love of your life today and thought she looked like a bich. who knows
>>
Step 1
Point at one of them then gesture 'come here'
The ones that do come or giggle 'no, no! are yours. Just have to follow it up by physically pulling them or telling them to get in your car.

Step 2
Drive them to your house
Get drink
Massage shoulders, start kissing her then fuck her.
>>
>>26411320
You sound like a faggot to
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.