[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My parents are literally fucking destroying my life so bad and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (82KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 709x765px
My parents are literally fucking destroying my life so bad and I have no way out

>dad doesn't come home until midnight
>as soon as he gets home he's standing in the hallway yelling
>he plays with the fuxking wood stove every single time and it's literally as loud as a rock concert
>he'll make noise and fuck around until like 4 am
>after that I hear him coughing and stomping and then he's fuxking with the god damn wood stove again
>he doesn't cough like a normal human it's literally as loud as a bomb going off outside and he does it all night
>wake up to loud as fuck noise and the smell of intense stale cigarette smoke
>once I'm done being woken up by his shit my mom wakes up at 6
>she spends an hour walking up and down the stairs and making noise
>mom has to literally piss 8 times a night so she's always going up the down the stairs
>really really fucking poor too btw
>have thin walls and no insulation so I'm always cold and can't run a fan
>it makes their noise 8 times louder
>every day is like an impossible challenge to get 8 hours of sleep
>I'm scared of getting a job because of how impossible they make it to sleep
>>
this is all you finding small shit to obsess about, nothing is life destroying in that greentext. saged
>>
you know what? im gonna bump your thread so everybody can see how much of a fucking normie you are so you can feel like shit about even posting here. bump
>>
>>26410834

Stupid fuck. I hate you so much.
>>
>>26410834
Are you the troll cave guy who also had problems with parents?

I miss those posts, they were good.
>>
>>26410834

The solution to this problem is to stop being a little bitch. Waaaaah my parents make too much noise in their house.

Can't believe you decided to greentext this stupid bullshit.
>>
>Newfags itt

This is satire
>>
>>26411078
There was an original guy though and I think he was also troll cave guy. His cave in the woods that he escaped to was pretty cool.
>>
Are you the guy who lives in Bulgaria or some other third world shithole?
>>
File: 1453867050073.jpg (52KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1453867050073.jpg
52KB, 600x399px
>>26411111
check'd my good dude
>>
>>26411111
Quints have something positive to say
>>
>>26411153
thanks friend

I think those are the best I've ever got.

It's a good day to be sure.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.