[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anyone notice anon has never been seen with a GF? haha! I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 27

File: 90235900923523.jpg (61KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
90235900923523.jpg
61KB, 640x640px
>Anyone notice anon has never been seen with a GF? haha! I bet he is a virgin lmao.

What do you respond to this?
>>
>>26410795
the truth? why lie?
>Yes Chad I am a virgin. I wasn't fortunate enough to be endowed with goods looks like you. I do not have any beauty so that a woman would desire me like you. This is my lot in life, and it is evil to laugh at it.
>>
>>26410795
"I am a virgin, but it's kinda weird how you're focusing on it so much."
>>
Say that my gf killed herself and I haven't been able to move on
>>
>>26410795
they only think you're a virgin? People said I was gay most of my life, you're pretty lucky desu senpai
>>
File: 1312123516.jpg (65KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
1312123516.jpg
65KB, 356x500px
"I wish it didn't have to come to this"
>>
File: 01.jpg (66KB, 473x640px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
66KB, 473x640px
>>26410825
>Wow really?
>just man up bro, you're not a special snowflake.
>>
Had a Chad co-worker once sniff me out as a virgin and call me out for it. I just told him I had no experience with women and didn't really care anyway. He found it strange but didn't give me shit for it, even offered to set me up with his sister in-law but I declined. Personally I can't understand why normalfags find virgins so fascinating, it's not like we're a different species, our only difference is that we haven't put the penis in the vagoo. Guess it goes to show how much they think about sex.
>>
File: 1417368508076.gif (1MB, 191x200px) Image search: [Google]
1417368508076.gif
1MB, 191x200px
>mfw
>If that's what you want to think, be my guest.

That bluff works surprisingly well, apparently acting like you don't care about such claims because they don't hold any merit, and looking at them almost in pity seems to catch them off-guard as they expected some defensive stance or muttering to confirm the claim.

When asked why I don't have a GF atm, they all accept me claiming I'm not looking for one yet, too much drama last time, wanting to focus on more beneficial things.
If anyone could related to drama surrounding women, it's Chads, which is why they often just go for flings.
Hell, normies in general (both men and women) who have had more than 1 relationship (AKA the vast majority of them) can relate to the drama sometimes being too much to handle or to go for it. Add to that some claim of the supposed ex being "definitely not your type after all" for bonus points of being kind and mature or "a fucking bitch" for bonus emphasis on why you're still 'enjoying' the single life.

Same applies to question of whether or not you're dating. Working on (normie tier) hobbies or self improvement are very accepted reasons not to date casually for them. Depending on how you play it you can even get away with a simple "Not my thing" kind of response.
>>
You never saw my gf? Here's a picture. Notice her tits? Much better than that ugly chestlet you're dating.
>>
>>26410795
>s-sorry fampai
;_;
>>
>>26410795
*unsheathes katakana*
You've mocked me for the last time, Chad.
>>
>>26410795

I don't think anyone cares. If you want an attractive gf as a status symbol to make you feel more secure around others, you're just treating her like an object, a security blanket in this instance.
>>
>>26410795
I dont have a gf but i fuck your mum nontheless. Gtg now she texted me shes waiting witb a sharpie in the pooper
>>
File: 1448508261199.jpg (288KB, 2004x676px) Image search: [Google]
1448508261199.jpg
288KB, 2004x676px
>>26410795
> implying I live like you, to please 20 yo girls
>>
>>26410825

>talk like an autist

Why can't you just ignore it? Why let something provoke you.
>>
>>26410795
Idealistically: Debate them on a political subject, and school and red-pill them with my fedora-esque enlightenment powers.

Realistically: Pretend not to notice.
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 238x238px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 238x238px
Why do you guys always picture Chad as a bully?
Chads were the only guys that talked to me in high school, they even stood up for me a couple times when I was getting bullied.
I know they did it in as consulation, but at least they didn't bully me.
>>
File: 1452721706792.png (98KB, 255x252px) Image search: [Google]
1452721706792.png
98KB, 255x252px
Haven't you noticed I had a bf instead, Chad? You that ignorant you haven't noticed i'm gay and only want to see other guys for you to compete with?
>>
>>26410795

>Yeah, I am a virgin.

>Then some random girl calls bullshit and says she bets I could teach people a thing or two about sex.
>Some other girl starts saying shit like I'm pure and shouldn't be corrupted anyway. This kinda girl always has a go at guys for just talking guy shit around me, sayin' they'll corrupt me (To be honest though, there way works, mine doesn't so... it aint just men encouraging that behaviour).

I honestly never got this... women talk shit about virgins all the time, but when they find out I'm one they treat me like it's a good thing?
How the fuck am I supposed to respond to that?

Only ever lied about being a virgin once. Regretted it. I lost some integrity that day man....

Being a virgin, or socially awkward creep - being that guy who knows his place and doesn't make any moves... that's all a part of me. It's who I am, I aint gonna lie about it.
>>
>>26411095
We live in a society where sex is pretty much part of every person's life, be it actually experiencing it (the case for most normies) after a certain age, or simply through any form of media.

As it's often glorified and seen as something that separates "men" from "boys" after a certain age, not having obtained sex yet will be an oddity in their eyes, thus fascinating. Not necessarily a negative fascination, though often it is (much like unknown things in general are inherently seen as negative until proven otherwise). Understanding that being a virgin doesn't automatically mean being a faulty or bad person is something that requires either some ability to see through other people's perspectives, or having been in the same shoes. Simple put, it requires a certain degree of empathy in a specific aspect of life (love, romance, sex, etc).
Not everyone has that sense of empathy; goes for Chads/Staceys, normies and robots alike.

Your Chad co-worker sounds like a pretty decent dude in this specific regard, my experience with actual Chads (rather than the dbag people that some robots claim are Chads for ease of labeling) is much like that as well.
I've had genuine offers of wingmanning for me from a Chad, a Chad-potential dude, and even a female co-worker/friend. When going out with one of them they tend to continuously claim things like "She's totally checking you out" while she isn't. They don't get that false signs or getting my hopes up in vain don't work for me, but I do appreciate their effort and intent to help me out how they think they can.
>>
>>26411216
Projection. Robots are bullies and assholes and think that everyone else is too.
>>
>>26411216
It seems like "Chads" here are often depicted as either this charismatic type with high social status, leadership skills, doing his thing (successfully) without caring what others may think, and overall success in many fields he goes for, or as this typical douchebag jock who tries to impress others by faking many things, gladly dragging other people through the mud s he seems better because he can't appear better on his own accord; the typical high school popular bully type.
Basically the difference between a man who's successful and a decent person, and a kid thinking or acting like he's something.
Actual Chad vs pretend "Chad", if you will.

OPs scenario would be that of a pretend "Chad".
>>
>>26411274

On the contrary, being a virgin involuntarily is a major sign of weakness and character flaw. Most people tolerate it, but the way I see it, virgins aren't getting enough social drilling about the status of their virginity.
Even the grossest, ugliest guys have had sex, and the fact that some people who want to and are physically able to won't, is frankly unforgivable.
>>
>>26411301
>>26411373
>C-Chad us a good guy, you g-guys are meanies
Go finger yourselves you fags
>>
>>26411216
This, Chads are cool guys 4/5 times because they've no reason to be bitter when they've got everything, maybe just a bit deluded thinking everyones got it like them then questioning how we all aren't auto-piloting.
Regular normies are the real dicks, they've had fine lives then think something like their parents splitting up a long time ago gives them a reason to be cunts to anyone below them, even if they had no other real hardships. Fuck off, my mom died when I was 7, you have nothing on your parents splitting up when you were 13.
Real situation, some normie cunt was giving me shit that got me into a fight with him, we got sent to the principles and he said "sorry my parents split up 2 years ago and i'm still shaken up over it" to the principle, which I responded my mom died when I was a kid but I never took it out on others, he fucking said "yeah well, you had more time to get used to that" and the principle just said nothing.
Holy shit that made my blood boil, fucking hated school.
>>
>>26411473
Dude he was genuinly trying to manipulate the principle. Then he just insulted you.
>>
>>26411502
You don't think I didn't know that? I called on his bullshit and he had the nerve to pull that, I didn't have an urge to cave someones skull in until that day
>>
File: fg.jpg (17KB, 448x448px) Image search: [Google]
fg.jpg
17KB, 448x448px
>>26410795
*takes sword slashes cigaret in half as his eyes turn round by surprise
>Don't you know smoking is bad?
>Walk away into the distance
>>
>>26411591
I wish I was that alpha
>>
>>26411216
This

Last guy to be an ass to me was an ultramanlet
>>
>>26411410
It CAN indicate a major character flaw or show weakness, sure. Plenty of major flaws and signs of weakness exist that non-virgins show, but happen to not be a big enough cause for them to not have sex though, or they manage to hide it well enough for periods of time.

For all intent and purposes I'm practically a normie, except I'm a virgin.
(Sorry if this sounds like bragging), people like me well enough, I do volunteer work, I'm not bitter or resentful to anyone, I genuinely like helping others and whatnot. Acquainting and befriending comes almost naturally since some years with both men and women, and if I were to tell anyone I'm a virgin they'd be shocked (except very close friends, they know).

My one "major sign of weakness and character flaw"? I'm fairly passive when it comes to romance; I'm a low risk-reward kind of person and don't want to hurt others for my own gains. I don't feel like forcing my presence upon women for possible romance if they don't show clear indications they want my presence for potential romance.

Disregarding the bitter and resentful robots with obviously crappy personalities, of course, a big amount of the robots here are simply also of the low risk-reward mentality. Whether because they don't like rejection, low self image, or not wanting to bother other, is just a detail for this.

I'm genuinely curious, what makes that trait worse and more notable than things like excessive pride, arrogance, narcissism, blind bitterness, anger, closed-mindedness, sociopath, psychopathy, sense of entitlement, etc.? Most if not all of those traits won't cause virginhood on their own, yet can make someone horrible people to even be associated with. Heck, plenty of these will give a niche of "mystery" effect allowing for sex, only for women to realize those men suck; some even make excuses for those men and stay with them.
>>
>>26411754

All I'm reading is "low T".
>>
>>26411173
This sequence of images disturbs me on more than a single level
>>
>>26410795
>those eyebrows

how can that be attractive? caveman desu senpai
>>
>>26411870
A pity, I was hoping for an actual answer to the question I posed.

Perhaps I'm low T, I never got it measured. Either way I don't see how that would somehow make me (and importantly, other virgin robots in a similar position) somehow bad or or flawed, especially compared to people showing previously mentioned character flaws, just because we're virgins.

If we suddenly were to find a gf or someone wanting to have sex with us and we lose our virginity through coincidence, it wouldn't suddenly change who we are as people.
>>
>yes, do you have any problem with that faggot?
>>
>>26412042
>haha, look at this *virgin* calling *me* a faggot, I bet he's a closeted homosexual haha get laid, son :)
>>
>>26411989

Yes, they are flawed.

>we lose our virginity through coincidence

So you coincidentally get the social skills and libido to have sex, or a woman coincidentally slips your penis into her vagina?
>>
File: tumblr_nbszsfZ1eU1roe9r1o1_400.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbszsfZ1eU1roe9r1o1_400.gif
2MB, 400x225px
just fly over it
>>
>>26412082
I have a good foundation for the social skills, and if I would allow myself to be more selfish chances are I'd possibly be able to put myself in a romantic situation. I have the libido to have sex, definitely, I just don't think with my penis is all.
>or a woman coincidentally slips your penis into her vagina?
More along the lines of coincidentally meeting that rare woman who'll be very clear or in her romantic interest for me, capable of communicating it clearly so there's zero doubt or potential misunderstanding what so ever, so I can make a move knowing the interest is definitely reciprocated and I'm not just harassing someone.
Even better if she's somewhat assertive while at it, but I'm trying to be at least somewhat realistic.

I'm so blind to arbitrary hints and disregard vague ones as false positives, that apparently I did have someone interested in me in the past. She waited for me to make a move while giving no signs. She even mentioned several times that she's not looking for any relationship or other things. I can't read minds nor translate it to that she wanted me to make a move and convince her otherwise or some "mindgame" she tried as "giving signs".
>>
>>26411254
They're making fun of you, you dense fuck.
>>
>>26412595
This
It just plays into the "innocent" meme they've plastered on him too for being oblivious. If it was just calling bullshit or calling you pure on its own, it might have been less obvious but they're snowballing it at that point
>>
>>26410795
Just don't put yourself in a social situation where anybody can say that about you. If you always keep to yourself, nobody can get close enough to you to notice how alone you are.
>>
>>26410825
>how to lose everyone's respect a become a joke in one fell swoop
>>
File: 1454461198212.jpg (14KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454461198212.jpg
14KB, 360x480px
>>26410795
Use your karate on him.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-10-10-44-37.png (286KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-10-10-44-37.png
286KB, 720x1280px
This guy yesterday was right. I went on /tv/ during the time period in the pic, and I saw some shit that shall not be named.
>>
>>26410825
>just be yourself

muted for 2 seconds
>>
No, see you're wrong because uhhhhh....well I went on vacation this one time, uhhh quite recently in fact. Yeah. And uhhhhh...I, like, met this really cute biatch that was kinda, like uhhhh, alike a total hoe, yeah? And we kinda, sorta, fucked and stuff and uhhhhh yeah that was like the 17th time I've had sex anyway so.....whatever lol
>>
File: 1448575152963.jpg (23KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1448575152963.jpg
23KB, 450x338px
>>26410795
*unsthealths katana*
pssh... nothing personnel kid
>>
>>26413205
>anyone here getting respect to begin with
>>
>>26413205
You were already a joke to begin with.
>>
>>26411095
Not really man. When we get a hunch that someone is a virgin, it usually trickles out through their social behavior. Finding out that someone is a virgin in their 20's just shows that they lack the social skills required to be intimate, which is understandably odd.
I could tell this guy at my work was and asked him about it, he just said that he "didn't believe in it till marriage" despite not being religious in any way. He's like 29 and tells shitty puns like a child.
>>
>>26410795
>tfw gay
>The only time a Chad has done this to me I immediately come out of the closet
>>One of the benefits of being in a liberalshithoke like CT, no one is homophobic
>>all the girls immediately start defending me and tell chad he's being a dick
>Chad mumbles an apology
>I have a Shit eating grin the rest of the day
>>
>>26410889
Use a knife faggy you're making gun owners look like Virgin losers
>>
>>26410795
>I'm just a very religious orthodox Christian, waiting for the right girl.
This would gain me some respect
>>
>>26411301
>>26411216
I never met any decent Chads before, when I was in high school, the nerdy kids all hated them, and the hood rats hated them. (the only two groups I really knew)
they were always the fag jocks who tried (and failed) to assert themselves. I was lucky to be blessed with the gift of being the best fighter in the schol, so it never mattered to me, but they did get all of the girls, especially compared to my 0.
>>
File: 1411722072470.png (92KB, 209x340px) Image search: [Google]
1411722072470.png
92KB, 209x340px
>>26413453
That was a given anyway, only have to look at how autistic /k/ is to realize that
>>
File: avatar34.png (505KB, 668x455px) Image search: [Google]
505KB, 668x455px
>>26413453
>you're making gun owners look like Virgin losers
ummm..... how do I put this delicately...
>>
>>26411410
>Even the grossest, ugliest guys have had sex,
With whales, which is lower than not doing it at all
>the fact that some people who want to and are physically able to won't, is frankly unforgivable.
it's also really none of your business.
>>
File: image.jpg (261KB, 936x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261KB, 936x700px
>>26413556
Cept I'm not a Virgin anon San
You are though
Anyway guns are more fun then women who rely on their hole.
Pew pew
>>
>>26411989
You write too much make your argument more concise or stop taking so much adderall before you post
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 600x399px
>>26413536
With the dragon dildos?
Yeah I am never telling anyone about this site unless it involves me talking me about how shitty this site is.
>>
>>26413633
Yeah, I love guns, and am a virg, but elliot, eric, adam and dylan have made you fags look like beta fucks already.
>>
>>26413636
Where do you even get addys?
They stopped around 2013 for me.
>>
>>26413366
>I could tell this guy at my work was and asked him about it, he just said that he "didn't believe in it till marriage" despite not being religious in any way.
>>when I asked him about it

Why would you ask anyone who isn't particularly close to you about that? I'm not even a virgin, but unless we're dating or something that information is firmly 'mind your fucking business mate' territory
>>
>>26412295

>I have a libido, but I don't think with my penis at all

Yeah, sounds like low-T.

I also fail to see how having sex is selfish. Women tend to enjoy sex.

There also isn't a fairy pixie girl that's just going to pick you up and save you from your shitty life "coincidentally". That girl doesn't exist for anyone. The ideal girl is everywhere, and she requires some social skills to pick up, however.

It sounds like you possess basic social understand, separating you from the common autist, but you don't seem to understand women and dates a women.

Honestly, being a virgin is a red flag, believe it or not. That doesn't mean you have to have sex, it just shows a lot about someone.
>>
>>26410795
Grab pasta from my pockets and throw it to them

> wanting a 3D gf
> ever
>>
>>26413688
We've been friendly with each other since we started our jobs over a year ago. Nice presumption though m80
>>
>>26413629

>with whales
Not most of the time
>inb4 "hurr durr, you're wrong, fuck you!"

>it's also really nine of your business
It's my business who I associate with. I don't associate with creeps, and virgins over the age of 20 tend to be creeps.

This isn't that hard. 16. Try to lose your viriginity then. It will help a lot in the long run.
>>
>>26413654
So stop fucking shooting places up and start shooting with your best friend
Come hang out at nugget fest
Besides normies can do their thing you do yours.
>>
>>26413784
Lost it at 14 to a girl with the name Renee she had huge tits
Glad I'm not with her
>>
>>26410795
If it's a man: Fuck off you cunt. Just how low can you be to ask that?

If it's a chick: Then fuck me and stop talking about it.
>>
>>26410825
MY
NAME
IS
DANNY
FUCKING
STRUTHERS
>>
>>26413784
>you're wrong, fuck you
^this is true though
>>
>>26413848

I trust you more than your average virgin counterpart.
>>
>>26413976

Predictable as usual. Nice.
>>
you just give a smug look and say 'hahaaaaa mind ya business'
>>
File: 1454557182299.jpg (57KB, 594x615px) Image search: [Google]
1454557182299.jpg
57KB, 594x615px
>>26413852
>If it's a chick: Then fuck me and stop talking about it.
I actually said something similar to this before when I got asked by a work colleague if I was a virgin, because I didn't talk about sex as much as others in the place.
>why you interested suddenly anyway? do you plan on changing it if I was?
Then she said no because it would take away "my innocence" if I was, so I just left it. Its like asking someone if they're hungry while you have a big cake and if they say yes, you just turn around and enjoy it with others who have eaten already.
>>
lol but im not you retard :)
>>
>I don't have people to say this about me
>>
not care and tell her i'm a virgin...i told a girl that and she kind of gave me crap about it. she said i'm probably gay, told her no i check out your ass she was a little mad.
>>
>>26414178
same here, it feels good actually
>>
>>26410795
Yes, I am, so?
>>
>>26414363
wut? thisisatotalyoriginalkomentmajkemi
>>
>>26411216
>implying that all Chads are the same person and most girls don't love dominant bullying assholes
>>
File: g template.jpg (94KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
g template.jpg
94KB, 620x413px
>>26411121
heres a pic, fambamtqbh
>>
>>26410795
>I've n-never had a gf, Chad, b-but I'm not a v-virgin...

He probably wouldn't believe me because of how weak my answer and voice would be, even though it's the truth.
>>
>>26410795
yeah, I'm a virgin piece of shit. now leave me be.
>>
I'd probably tell him how it's obvious because I'm inferior. And how being expected to work hard to compensate for things out of my control is humiliation. Also how he is a dirty just-world believing normie who deserves to die.

It's better to have no friends, than be the inferior one.
>>
>>26411216
CIDF please leave
>>
I'd probably end up getting angry and end up throwing some autistic tantrum, screaming shit like "why are you so interested on that, you wanna suck my bro? Wanna suck my shaft, you better get ready to get some dick." Or something like that
>>
File: 1454373462897.jpg (4KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1454373462897.jpg
4KB, 125x124px
>>26410795
My sister pretends to be my GF when we are in public
>>
>>26411254
>I honestly never got this... women talk shit about virgins all the time, but when they find out I'm one they treat me like it's a good thing?
They're making fun of you so harshly behind your back. You have no idea.
>>
File: 1453911276688.png (1MB, 853x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453911276688.png
1MB, 853x720px
>>26415178
You've got an alright sister if she's willing to do that for ya
>>
>>26415495
Yeah she's alright, kind of pissed off at me right now though senpai
>>
>>26413388
>I have a Shit eating grin the rest of the day
Isn't that your normal grin being gay and all
>>
>>26410795
"Why you been eyeing me? U want sum fuk?"
>>
>>26410795
We've got to the point where they'll assume you're gay before you being a virgin.
>>
>>26410795
>Actually, I'm not. You can ask ur mom.
>>
>>26410795
I tell them the truth i have low confidence, shitty self esteem, im indian and i fuck korean escorts all day :^) sometimes they even let me go in without a condom its just gr8 m8
>>
>>26413784
This nigga retypes quotes lmao

>>26414148
>Then she said no because it would take away "my innocence"
Why are women such lying cunts?
>>
File: 1443938693788.png (158KB, 373x332px) Image search: [Google]
1443938693788.png
158KB, 373x332px
>>26410825
>talk like an autist
you sure showed him
>>
>>26410825
You forgot to end the statement with
>It's people like you that cause people like me to go on shooting sprees
>And it's people like you who make the top of the list
>>
>>26414128
That pretty much confirms it.

The best course of action is a look of smug shock and a firm "No" like what they said was comically retarded. It's hard to keep it up when they ask follow up questions though.
>>
>>26411152
>katakana

Fucking kek
>>
This thread makes me feel like an insecure 14 year old again. Why did I have to fuck up my teenage years so badly jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>26410795
>I-I'm sorry Chad, I'm in love with you and waited for the right moment to come out of the closet but now I want to kill myself ;_;

If you deny it, they'll know, if you agree, it's still a social execution. If you talk too much is social suicide through spaghetti overload. The only card to play here is homosexuality.
>>
>>26415730
>The only card to play here is homosexuality.

Stupid cunt, just say "a gentlemen never tells" then wink and grab your dick
>>
File: 1454196880016.png (1MB, 1538x946px) Image search: [Google]
1454196880016.png
1MB, 1538x946px
Jokes on you Chad, i've had sex which was a regrettable half an hour for 100 bucks
>>
>>26415748
You can file that under autismal social suicide. The homo card is the only one that will make the normies shut up and cast a shield of political correctness, fear and forced symathy around you.
>>
>>26415730
>it's social execution
ahahahhahahaahhahahah, Murica sure is normie land
>>
>>26416070
>fear and forced symathy around you.

Why the fuck do you want that? fuck what normies think about you senpai
>>
>>26411216
This pretty much
I was only bullied by normies, not Chads. Chads either didn't give a shit about me or made smalltalk with me.
>>
File: 1455135443652.gif (2MB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
1455135443652.gif
2MB, 350x300px
>>26416353
>or made smalltalk with me.

DELETE THIS POST, I CAN'T DEAL WITH THESE FEELS MAN JUST STOP BEFORE I KILL MYSELF
>>
Anon is gay. Heard from a trustworthy source.
>>
>>26415560
Holy shit. Severely underrated
>>
>>26410795
I had a Chad classmate who asked me that, i told it was cause i was shy.

He tried to help me, introduced me to his 9/10 friends, problems his, he never realized they were out of my league.
>>
>>26417068
>he never realized they were out of my league.
Must've been nice for him. Having things so easy that he simply could not grasp the concept.
>>
>>26411216
CIDF pls
>>
>>26411301
Bullying is prejudice+power!
>>
>>26417273
I fucking wish I was a Chad, family.
>>
>>26417187
Yea that's what i mean, i don't hate him thought, he is really a nice person, we still hang out sometimes.
>>
>>26417341
you can be CIDF without being Chad. Chad apologists are CIDF
>>
>>26410795
Did he literally just say lmao out loud or is this normiebook or some shit?
>implying I have a normiebook and would even see it
>>
>>26416070
the fact you thought he was serious was the elucidating thing.
>>
>>26417646
Dude don't redexclamationmark me with a cryptic reply like that for no reason I almost had an orgasm.

Elucidating what you fool? What's wrong with you?
>>
>>26410795
Yes I am.
Not everyone has good looks and confidence, Chad.
>>
>>26410795

You don't.

Pretty simple.
>>
>>26410847
killed herself cause of you being a fagit
>>
>>26410795
>Yeah, I'm a virgin, but what does this matter to you ? Wait Chad, you're not elling me that ... you like men ?
>>26417721
Why is Satori crying over a bloody plate of bacon ?
>>
I can sniff virgins a mile away but only because i'm one myself.

Just watch how a dude acts around girls especially attractive ones, within 30 seconds you'll be able to tell.
>>
>>26410795
>whisper allah wakbah
>" OMG, Anon, are you a terrorist?"
>wink wink
>>
>>26410825
best post, i laughed at this for hours
>>
>>26413510
>being the best fighter in the schol
that sounds autistic af
>>
File: 1439724436536.jpg (88KB, 677x583px) Image search: [Google]
1439724436536.jpg
88KB, 677x583px
>>26410795
I remove chad
>>
>>26410795
Yeah I am, what about it? Then walk away.
>>
>>26419319
i am not a virgin anymore but i am just as awkward around girls i find attractive as i always was
>>
File: batman.png (41KB, 263x203px) Image search: [Google]
batman.png
41KB, 263x203px
>>26410795
I'm too busy with my superhero life so I have an hard time scheduling a proper date.
>>
>>26410795
>I bet he is a virgin lmao.
nope, they'll always assume gay before anything as alien and abstract as the truth
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.