[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok so we figured out almost all of life is bullshit.. the status

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1430877165304.jpg (7KB, 213x200px) Image search: [Google]
1430877165304.jpg
7KB, 213x200px
ok so we figured out almost all of life is bullshit.. the status chase, being a normie, wagecucking, trying to better the world, women..

what do we do now?
>>
>>26409506
Spiral into depression because those delusions are the only thing that keep people sane.
>>
>>26409533
you read that ligotti book?

iktf but i cant give up thinking theres something else i'm missing..
>>
bump for similar thinkers
>>
I was with you till trying to better the world
>>
>>26409745
how is it not bullshit?
>>
>>26409768
He's brainwashed, no use trying to get anything good out of him.
>>
Thursday 11 am im at home watching cartoons. Fuck the system.
>>
Life never had any real meaning since forever and you've managed to get all the way to today just fine.

Just keep doing whatever.
>>
>>26410021
doesn't mean i wanna die having never figured something better out
>>
>>26410039
There's nothing better
Just have fun
Watch good movies or whatever, exercise for extra endorphins get some hobby
There's nothing to life, I see myself as a machine
Impulses, responses, all with the purpose of procreating
And I don't care about that stuff, so I'll just enjoy my stay desu
>>
>>26409506
Re found the shaolin temple.
Start building a monastic brotherhood around discipline hard work and shit posting.
>>
>>26409506
The dream =

>Cyberpunk as fuck house.

>Read/Watch/Consume all good content before i die.

No use trying to help, the world does not want to be helped, I used to think that being a spectator was the worst thing possible, but now i know its the only option.

Lets all just get comfy and watch cartoons deeesu
>>
You get on with your life tbqh senpai.
>>
>>26410635
> Just have fun
that not enough, need something more meaningful
>>
>>26409506
Have fun
Originaru comento
>>
>>26409533
so we must become insane
>>
>>26412465
This.

I'm going to volunteer in palliative services with people about to die I think. It's not going to be fun, but at the very least it will be meaningful. Plus maybe the proximity to death will make me feel alive.
>>
Masterb8 to anime until the world war III starts
>>
>>26409506
Try to "play the game" while being aware and not a slave to it. It is entirely possible to appreciate the few good things in life even with a disillusioned antinatalistic worldview/awareness. Not saying it's easy though, for most people there are underlying issues that propelled them into "pessimism".
>>
Well, try to get a comfy home in the countryside. If you can't do that just watch cool Mongolian cartoons
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.