[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do normies think murder is cruel? Killing for a self justified

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: BBMM6Xp.jpg (43KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
BBMM6Xp.jpg
43KB, 730x1095px
Why do normies think murder is cruel?

Killing for a self justified reason not due to insanity shouldn't be frowned on.
>>
Yeah, there is literally nothing that could go wrong with letting people murder as they see fit
>>
99% certain that OP is an american "libertarian"
>>
>>26409150
this is not /edgy/.
>>
>>26409150
also this chick is a babe.
>>
It's not cruel (to the victim, at least), but it should be frowned upon and only done for the betterment of society. Obviously that would require more than one person's opinion.
>>
>>26409150
trust me the robots will be the first to die
>>
>>26409172
>people murder for ages over personal conflict
>mercenaries and bounties took out hated people
>government's pretend it's a hideous crime while slaying and swinging for power
>good you: who are we to decide the life of another person? Let the "proper authority" set punishment

You can't be this naive. You're literally defending that only the higher special interests can step out of the moral circle you're that afraid of a normal person taking charge.

Each state should have a stand your ground law to keep trayvons out.
>>
>>26409322
>Let the "proper authority" set punishment
You don't understand the underlying idea behind the criminal justice system, do you?
The criminal justice system exists to protect both the innocent and the offender.
>>
>>26409150
I can see two ways this will play out
>people kill each other over willy-nilly conflicts over and over again before anyone can reach a point where they can advance the species (intellectually, biologically, whatever), so many potential developments end up being wasted and we stay in the dark ages forever
or
>violent people kill each other off over time (because if one person kills another they will probably be the target of violent people that were related to that person, causing a chain reaction where they're perpetually killing each other until they all die), not pissing people off becomes a survival mechanism and murderous instinct is eventually shat out of the gene pool, but at great cost to the development of the species

It's pretty unnecessary, though, for the most part. Feeling secure in having control over your own existence is nice, living in fear of being murdered constantly sucks.
>>
>>26409150
if they deserve it then it shouldn't be a crime
>>26409358
Guilty until proven guilty doesn't always work
Stay mad boot lickers
>>
>>26409150
man the concept for this photo is great but the execution (kek) is shite..

poor composition, not enough focus on the sledgehammer, terrible blood splatter, bad expression for her.. maybe i should become a photographer so i can do shit like this but better..
>>
>>26410457
>Guilty until proven guilty doesn't always work
Even when it doesn't work it is certainly preferable over lynching innocents.
>>
File: 1448457982163.png (21KB, 304x171px) Image search: [Google]
1448457982163.png
21KB, 304x171px
>tfw you realized all cosplayers were mentally unstable attentionwhores
>>
>>26409150
>Why do normies think murder is cruel?
Because they value their own lives intensely, and are terrified of death, pain, and loss.
This fear is generalized into a principle of existence. If it's just them afraid to die, they're cowards, so it must be that death is an atrocity, to be resisted in every incarnation. Suicide is forbidden. Self-defense is never justified. Capital punishment is unacceptable. Aging is a curable disease.

Those who kill should not expect to be protected from being killed in reprisal. This is only fair. Whether it's cruel, to the victims, to the survivors, is a moot point. Life isn't fair.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.