[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't girls want chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1347154184393.png (288KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
1347154184393.png
288KB, 609x749px
Chads have good looks and social skills, are well-adjusted and successful. Why should girls want any other male?

Also obviously hypergamy is a good thing. Even if the woman ends up as a single mother, raising the children of chad - at least these children will be good looking and social, and the girl still gets to bed chad from time to time. Many chads are also rich and can afford to pay alimony.

Also "muh love" counts for jack shit. Girls don't want guys to love them unless they are chad-tier or willing to be orbiters. So if you really like some girl you should just stay out of her way or become her beta orbiter and support her while she raises the children of a superior man.
>>
What exactly is the point of this thread?
>>
>>26409234
To troll retards obviously.
>>
>>26409234
why is r9k so mad when girls want chads?
>>
>>26409106
Henry Miller says its impossible for a woman to not fuck a guy that loves her
>>
File: Parachi.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Parachi.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
I just want to meet a fembot who loves only me but will fuck Chads and record it for fap fuel.
>>
A lot of girls want a good looking guy, but some of them are more concerned with other things. Sometimes they want someone to provide money for them and don't care about looks, sometimes they want someone who has the same sub-culture/style as them and they'd pick a 4/10 gothic or new age or gamer guy over a 9/10 normie chad. Sometimes they want someone who has a certain type of great personality, like the girls who date guys that are awesome people but are amputees.

Basically, some girls want a certain trait over good looks and normieness. Especially when they are not that normie.
>>
>>26409262
that's strangely actually kind of hot lol
>>
File: 2345213412.jpg (56KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
2345213412.jpg
56KB, 540x960px
>>26409106
It promotes a dumming down of the population by supporting conformity and R-type reproduction.

Cockroaches are R-Type reproducers whereas wolves are K-Type.
>>
Why shouldn't guys want QTs?
QTs have good looks and social skills, are well adjusted and cute. Why should guys want any other female?

Also obviously hypergamy is a good thing. Even if the man ends up as a [person who leaves single mother] not raising the children of QT - at least those children will be good looking and nice, and the guy still gets to bed QTs from time to time. Many QTs are also good mothers and will do a better job of raising the children.

also "muh love" counts for jack shit. Guys don't want girls to love them unless they are QT-tier or willing to be sluts. So if you really like some guy you should just stay out of his way or become his concubine and support him while he has a relationship with a superior woman.
>>
>>26409106
>Even if the woman ends up as a single mother, raising the children of chad - at least these children will be good looking and social
>social
not they won't
t. single mother's chad's son
>>
>>26409292
Then please, please be my gf
>>
>>26409106
Stacies have good looks and social skills, are well-adjusted and successful. Why should boys want any other female?
Also obviously rape is a good thing. Even if the man ends up as a prisoner, his victim raising the children of chad - at least these children will be good looking and social, and the girl still got to bed chad. Many women have fantasies of rape anyway, and can afford an abortion.
also "muh morals" counts for jack shit. boys don't want girls to love them unless they're sucking their cock or cooking for them. so if you really like some guy you should just give him your body, because it's the only thing you have worth gving
>>
>>26409106
>successful

Most Chads arent successful career-wise, its mostly the nerds and the geeks who were into math,science,etc who became successful, unless you consider "sales" a great career
>>
>>26409298
Robots have no traits that girls would want or would want their children to have.

Also reminder that most fembots are very poor quality specimens themselves. Genetic afterbirth, just like robots. But tough luck, cuck - they will always much rather be chad's "plan c" girlfriends than get with any of you losers. At least chad might let her upgrade her own horrible genetics for the next generation.

>>26409390

Nah, chads will be your bosses. Even nerdy fields rewards chads who can talk their way into a promotion. Face it, there's no reason at all for a girl to do any worse than chad in 2016.
>>
>>26409562
>chads will be your bosses.

Im not talking about robots whos are socially incompetent here, Im talking about the geeks and nerds who had the talent to make it that far, most end up improving their social skills
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 452x325px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 452x325px
I just want a QT bf though
>>
>Also "muh love" counts for jack shit. Girls don't want guys to love them unless they are chad-tier or willing to be orbiters.

Sad truth: Women on't love you for "you". They love you for what you can provide for them and what you have achieved.

Men and women's love are different.
>>
>>26409262
Nice cuckhate bait
>>
>>26409301
Doesn't work this way. A chad can always impregnate 2 qts. While a woman can not get pregnant from 2 chads. It's mathematics, asshole.
>>
Semi-related question: Are there even people besides Chads, Beta Normies, and Robots?

Like, is there someone with the upsides of at least two of these groups without all of the downsides? Because currently, it would seem that the male population is made up entirely of fat, ugly social retards, limp-dicked numales who aren't really dicks but can't hold a meaningful conversation to save their life, and hulking frat asses who just pump and dump, drink, and yell about something or another, under the seeming /r9k/ worldview. Is there anything to aspire to?
>>
>>26409262
My wife's son feels the same way desu.
>>
File: 1442871957095.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1442871957095.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
>>26409106

Why did you come here to tell us this(like we don't already know what kind of heartless monsters women are), i mean i understand the baiting and all, but even then. Are you that bored???

Here have a (you) and a sage
>>
>>26410083
The gamma male of course.

A rare breed of superman who can ignore all sex due to his advanced understanding of morality.
>>
>>26409893
so can a robot, idiot
>>
I am a tall pretty good looking introvert with a gf

We're both pretty madly in love

We joke about marrying and kids quite a bit so we're also good friends in addition to lovers.

She's basically the only girl that I am actually friends with.

I'm not Chad.
>>
>>26409106
Your whore children will be multiplied because war and suffering awaits them. You will get your time in hell, femanon when death comes to you. You evil rebellious woman.
>>
>>26409106
they should want Chad
our species wouldn't be here if not for that desire
Who says we argue against this?
What we are allowed to do though is complain about it. Had we all been born female we would enjoy survival of the fittest, but we weren't.

Now begone, normie.
>>
File: 1447365436296.jpg (33KB, 637x389px) Image search: [Google]
1447365436296.jpg
33KB, 637x389px
>>26410775
kindly REEEEEEE your way outta here, sir.
>>
File: 1386274985570.jpg (40KB, 315x480px) Image search: [Google]
1386274985570.jpg
40KB, 315x480px
>>26409106
yet another reason while I'll be forever alone and will probably be better off killing myself
>>
>>26409106
>single mothers at all time high
>marriages at record lows
>women are less happy now than 40 years ago
>75% of women are on anti-psychotic medication

Yeah, clearly chasing Chad is your best option.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.