[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop men from thinking about sex all day?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 8

File: untitled (2).jpg (394KB, 599x772px) Image search: [Google]
untitled (2).jpg
394KB, 599x772px
How do we stop men from thinking about sex all day?
>>
Reverse the images in each gender's thought bubble and this is accurate.
>>
How do we stop women from thinking about Chad's dick all day?
>>
>there are people so vapid that that they actually believe yoga is something deep or intellectual
>>
>>26409033
stop the whole world from shoving it down our throats every second of the day?
>>
>>26409033
>implying that I shower
>>
>>26409033
i would find this helpful
dont want to have sex but i think about it too much
>>
>>26409033
The image is only inaccurate for post-fap
>>
>>26409055
Those "people" who think that are mostly women
>>
File: 87697869.jpg (9KB, 236x170px) Image search: [Google]
87697869.jpg
9KB, 236x170px
>>26409033
>implying that women think
>>
>>26409033
Oh she's a cutie.
>>
>how do we stop men from thinking about sex all day if women keep dressing like whores with leggings and yoga pants and booty shorts and shirts so tight that their titties hang out?

this is more accurate.
>>
>>26409033
Man, when I saw the original I thought "women must have deeper thoughts than that". If this one was made by a woman I'm disappointed, because those are some pretty immature deep thoughts.
>>
>>26409157
dude
half the guys on /r9k/ don't even leave their house on a daily basis
how can you even use that as an excuse
>>
>>26409055
Yoga is fantastic for your back. No one believes in that mumbo jumbo shit that is attached to the idea of what is yoga.
>>
>>26409033
Other than near women, men rarely think of sex which is obvious and important to the continuation of the species. If we didnt, we would not want to be around women at all.
>>
>>26409185
then why is it one of the "deep shower thoughts"?
>>
>>26409173
That's as deep as women's thoughts get. I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>26409219
Why are they allowed the same rights? Please remind me
>>
>health, education, traditional culture, equality, ecology, etc are NOT deep thoughts, you stupid woman
>thinking of tits all day, now THAT is deep
>>
Guy here, my reason is it's easy stimulus. And I do think about world problems but it only lasts a couple of minutes because it quickly leads to me crying, feeling useless and weak.
>>
>>26409243
You can thank betas hoping to get some pussy for whiteknighting for them.
>>
>>26409033
>woman thinking about how to best waste resources on africa so she can get bbc

Good bait m8
>>
>>26409270
Yeah, they're not. They're preliminary subjects, the things you're expected to have an opinion on before you're even an adult.
>>
Remove all the sexual content from their favourite hobbies.
>>
>>26409181
Oh c'mon people can't be that lifeless..
>>
>>26409033
make more sex
>>
>>26409337
What are some deep thoughts only men are capable of?
>>
>>26409399
I'm not really a misogynist but to play devil's advocate I'll go with the entirety of western and eastern philosophy
>>
File: 1450465938440.png (58KB, 236x209px) Image search: [Google]
1450465938440.png
58KB, 236x209px
>>26409033
in giving them a purpose, a connection to reality.

too bad that
-sex is what feel most people the most alive
-women love sex for sex itself and live to be provided for

so you cannot. only a few men can guide men towards anything else than women (especially on a daily basis), because those men have escaped hedonism. very few men are like this, most men remain worms living to please pussy. it is just the way it is, it is even the reason why you are alive.
>>
>>26409033
Make them have sex, problem solved
>>
>>26409411
But those philosophies were created by a few men, not by men. 0.000000000000001% of men are capable of them, and so are women.
>>
>>26409399
Honestly, I would have liked to think men and women had about the same thoughts, but now I'm not so sure.
>>
>>26409437
Nice deflection.
>>
>>26409399
the sterility of hedonism. women have an easy life, thanks to them accepting that men provide for them through sex and paying rents, thus women cannot see the lack of efficiency of hedonism.

and women truly believe that they are not egotistic, this is why they play the the card of lack of narcissism, such as helping poor BBC like in OP's picture.
>>
>>26409055
Yoga is deep. What they call Yoga in the West is just asanas which means postures and is less than 1% of what Yoga is. I experienced Yoga aka full enlightenment 16 years ago. My parents do what they call Yoga and ask me do you do Yoga? They think I don't cause I don't do the asanas which is like kindergarten shit and I do PHD level shit. I have one tattoo and had it for 14 years which is the symbol for the left hand tantric path. I assure you real Yoga is legit problem is what they call Yoga in the West is not Yoga.
>>
>>26409434
But that's what I think about when I shower and I am really nothing special.
>>
>>26409457
No, the other guy already answered the question. Basically the nature of existence.
>>
>>26409434
men being less happy than women (since those men try so hard to compete to attract women), they have a good chance of understanding the way to happiness.

women are beyond redemption, they just love too much to enjoy themselves with the unlimited supply of dedicated chads and robots dying to be noticed by women.
>>
>>26409033

So half the thoughts of the roastie are about how to help niggers in africa, and the other half about how great foreign culture is. Also pandas.
>>
Woah pandabears! Woah the meme "children in africa" woah JOGA!! Now thats some deeply philosophical stuff, seems like women really go to the ground of things.

*spits out soup onto screen.
>>
>>26409476
That's a preliminary subject, the things you're expected to have an opinion on before you're even an adult.
>>
>>26409503
>>26409503
Except it's not. The question of what it means to be can not come before things like health and education.
>>
>>26409349
You're gonna need to take a seat to hear this...
>>
Muh africa. Bet half of the stereotypical liberal hipster cunt does not eve know that people in the ukraine are suffering as much at the moment. But nah, the only country that ever had it bad was africa. And oh.. all foreign non-white countries are automatically sooo awesome because muh foreign culture. I hate these kind of people so much
>>
>>26409033
let them have so much sex that they'll be sick of it
>>
>>26409033
I like that the reverse of the "Man thinking about the universe and reality and life and stuff" is the woman thinking about things other than the opposite sex, but the things she's thinking about are still an order of magnitude below what the guy thinks about.

>Cooperation, emotions and feelings
>Starving and underprivileged people and poverty rates
>Interests like dance and yoga
>Endangered animals and the environment

So hilariously outclassed by the guy's thoughts in the reverse picture.
>>
File: VQUN1tsjcoy_400.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
VQUN1tsjcoy_400.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>26409033
>women already thinking about being blacked
>>
>>26409033
>look at these foreign woman dancing, so exotic!
>omg those poor starving Africans, Africa is such a bad country :( #prayforafrica
>why can't we, uh, all just like, get along? race doesnt matter!
>omggg pandas are so cute
>omggg global warming though *drinks starbucks, drives car, puts on makeup*
>wow i should take up yoga, so eastern. that makes it cultured. I should be a traveller because I know so much about true culture
>omg if I travel I can help all the poor africans!!

Is this what women consider deep thought?
>>
>>26409697
No

originalcommento
>>
>>26409740
Well clearly it is because a woman made that image and thought those were deep thoughts.
>>
>>26409697
N-no!
It's not!
>>
>>26409740
Restore my faith with a collage of actual deep woman thoughts.
>>
>>26409900
>deep woman thoughts
How deep Chad's cock was in her arse last night.
>>
>>26409181
>implying you need to go out to see how women dress

do u even social media interwebs?
>>
women from the north LOVE that men from the south want to FUCK them
>>
>>26409033
We are bears and women are salmon dipped in honey. It's impossible to look at a moderately attractive woman and not want to fuck her
>>
>>26409033
semen harvesting at puberty followed by chemical castration. genes only deteriorate as you get older anyway. why not save the best ones as soon as they are viable and pass those on and eliminate the mutated ones that come later?
>>
>>26410297
>genes only deteriorate as you get older anyway
What the fuck does this mean and where are your citations?
>>
>>26409033
HAVE SEX WITH THEM IN THE MORNING

I can't be bothered to read if this was already posted, but it's the only correct answer.
>>
>>26409033
Fuck you roastie. I spend most of my days thinking about politics.
>>
>>26409041
THIS, holy shit. Truest thing I've read all week.
>>
>showering

fucking normans
>>
>>26409033
ayy someone post those petite beauties in OP's pic, pls. made me think about sex again
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 248x189px
>>26409055
>being so vapid to think yoga is ONLY about stretching and postures

topkekkle
>>
>>26409060
Underrated. This should make a huge difference already.
Add the whole society (both men and bloody women) putting so damn much focus and value on sex, and it should affect the amount of time spent thinking about sex quite a bit.

One could even try some conditioning, make it so that people in general will get get more gratification out of other aspects in life (hobbies, interests, skills, whatever) and in a few generations it should help a lot.

If thinking about sex with women is the issue, simply allow and support the coming of fully functional sex robots. Once they can at simulate a human body, human warmth and touch, as well as making it easy to clean them, I wouldn't be surprised a lot of people will start using it.
>>
>>26410369
>He thinks a woman actually posted this
lmao
>>
>>26411856
What else is it about? Breathing? Mindfulness? Oh yeah, real deep brah.

>inb4 new age mysticism
>>
>>26411905
Pretty much, for some reason every person that I've met that practices yoga regularly is a complete nutjob, it's like they brainwash them or something
>>
>>26409900
>If the purpose of claims to dignity is to import a priori concepts into a discussion, by denying or masquerading their ties to implicit metaphysical positions, dignity should have no place in biomedical ethics. Despite this it has been rendered central in many texts such as the German Grundgezets and the Declaration of Human Rights.
You're welcome.
>>
>>26409033
>How do we stop men from thinking about sex all day?

Regularly empty their balls. Sex is like hunger or thirst.
>>
i fantasize about having friends more than i do having sex.
i keep having dreams that i have my old friends back, friends that didn't know each other know each other in my dreams.
>>
File: 1455178849232.webm (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455178849232.webm
1MB, 480x360px
>>26409033
>Women YET again prove how mentally underdeveloped they are by having to take something a MAN created instead of thinking up an original thought

Not to mention how baby tier the woman's "deep" thoughts are, but that has been mentioned numerous times now
>>
>>26409033
But I am not a virgin and I don't think about sex all day.
I think about guns all day.
And sometimes I get really sad and want to do drugs.
Women have never really made me feel sexy or good about myself.
In all honesty most of my shitty feelings stem from abuse from women.
So now I read and post about guns and small arms tactics to one day have my own rebel army of collective thinkers all with the end goal of securing a free and Sovern country with rights for all.
Too bad I'm only 18.
>>
>>26412243
>I think about guns all day
Hello /k/omrade
>>
>>26409181
Everyone on /r9k/ is a waste of space loser.
Hey asshole not all women are like that I'm not like the other girls.
This board is gay.
>>
>>26411884
I'm buying a sex doll
Like that old Greek myth about the dude who chiseled marble to make the most beautiful girl.
I'd dress her up and make her dinner
Wouldn't even have sex with the doll I just want a women who won't stab me in the back and front.
I'm sad but ok.
>>
>>26412269
Privet!
You pray to the cube today?
>>
I don't see how people can get erect in the shower
I just sort of crank the water up hot as it'll go and stand there for maybe a few minutes before getting soap/shampoo
>>
>>26409033
>Get BTFO by a simple meme in the web
>Revert places
>"Look at how morally superior I am"
Nice MEME roastie.
>>
File: 1455166940848.png (178KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
1455166940848.png
178KB, 1190x906px
>>26409465

>I don't do asanas which is like kindergarten shit and I do PhD level shit
>unwarranted feelings of superiority intensify
>>
>>26409465
You sound like a humongous faggot
>>
>>26412397
I am training hard to remove kebab, sir!
>>
>>26409033
stop women from wearing yoga pants
>>
>be woman
>have sex literally on tap when you want it
>b-b-b-but its the quality sex were after, not just sex
>still able to get plenty of sex when you need it and occasionally really good sex, allowing you to see it as a normal thing and have a realistic viewpoint on it making you want to focus on other things and become self actualized

>be male
>literally have to be chad thundercock to get sex with girls like in your pictures thought bubble
>have sex constantly shoved down your throat through mainstream media, girls wearing sluttier and sluttier clothing every year, and constantly being denied the most basic, primal biological need
>constantly shunned for having sexual desires
>'just lower your standards'
>'man up'
>chastise men who try to be confident but aren't good looking enough to 'have any chance' with you
>then wonder why guys are so sex obsessed

yeah you're a real stupid cunt aren't you OP
>>
>>26412194
WTFFF
THAT IS SO UNERVING DUDE
>>
>>26409243
Not all women are stupid anon, some of them were smart and fought for women's rights
>>
>>26413096
And look how that worked out.
>>
>>26409033
how do we stop starving people from thinking about food?
There's plenty of good food for everyone, yet one box of refined white sugar costs 1 dollar, and a box of unrefined brown sugar costs 3 dollars.
>>
>>26412529
Get off of r9k and do some small arms drills
Taking my own advice.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (18KB, 257x132px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
18KB, 257x132px
>>26412194
What the fuck is that!?!?

Is that was acid looks like?
>>
>>26409033
Does anybody have the other version of this image?
>>
>>26409041
^ t bh

Fucking chink moot telling me how much percent of content I submit wtf
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.