[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
So /r9k/, your theory for why you can't...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 29
File: Sexrev.jpg (60 KB, 755x553) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sexrev.jpg
60 KB, 755x553
So /r9k/, your theory for why you can't get a gf as I understand it seems to be this

Since the sexual revolution, the top 20% of guys (chads) get 80% of the girls
And at the same time, all women are whores who sleep around because they're spoiled for choice, and therefore they're can't be female robots like you, because they can just get a boyfriend/sex essentially upon request

But how does this add up?
If 80% of women want the top 20% of men, how is this spoiled for choice? Wouldn't they be desperately trying to compete for these select few men? It works the same for whether they're all in relationships or sleeping around.

You must either confess many women can be robots, or that beta's can get women as well. Which is it?
>>
Betas choose to be betas though. Women CANNOT be robots.
>>
>women weren't having pre-marital sex in the '50s
Ha ha, I don't think so.
>>
File: Fembots.jpg (231 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fembots.jpg
231 KB, 1280x853
>>26408369
How can't they? You don't think there's girls out there who are full blown autistic? How would this condition only affect men? In the same way you say women think only the top 20% of men exist, could it not be you do the same for them?
>>
I confess that women compromise for a beta normie in many cases but directly desire and often pursue at all costs a chad.
>>
>>26408343
I've asked /r9k/ for evidence of their 80/20 women/men rule at least a dozen times and they're never able to provide anything. It's just a meme.
>>
>>26408343

>If 80% of women want the top 20% of men, how is this spoiled for choice? Wouldn't they be desperately trying to compete for these select few men? It works the same for whether they're all in relationships or sleeping around.

If the guys are sleeping around then 20% can easily keep 80% of women happy, especially since most women are quite happy to go without sex for extended periods of time.
>>
File: eyebrow_pepe.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
eyebrow_pepe.png
67 KB, 616x596
>>26408433

Well apparently data from dating sites show that females think 85% of men are below average looking. Some professor mentioned it but it was a long lecture and I can't find it
>>
>>26408455
http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/

Doesn't really back up the theory still.
>>
>>26408343
>Wouldn't they be desperately trying to compete for these select few men
It's really more based on studies that show that humans aren't descended from an equal number of men and women, but more than 40% of all men are the ones who actually reproduce and everyone else sorta just fucks off
The chart doesn't really show an actual event, it just shows tastes and preferences towards potential partners
It's why you'll go on craigslist and see tons of guys desperate for literally any pussy, but barely any girls in comparison (girls that aren't hookers that is)
Really, it's more like the top 80% of women go for the top 40% of men (50 when drunk)
It's why a girl can get so much more attention just for being female (in a group of guys) than a guy can just for being male (in a group of girls)

Women can be robots, but females have a smaller pool of excuses for being a robot, especially when there are so many males desperate for their attention (see: all of 4chan)
Betas can get women, but it's never directly proportional to both their societal value (socio-economic status, general attractiveness)

A lot of female robots simply choose to be robots, instead of being doomed to being stuck as a robot
>>
>>26408477

There is no theory. Females have extremely high standards compared to men. That's all that is being said.
>>
>>26408454
But most chads are in relationships with stacey's
And secondly, it's often said here women are more whorish and sleep with more men than men do women, but that just couldn't be the case for what you say
>>
>>26408499

Women are more whoreish - they're all sleeping around. The only men that are as big whores as them are the top 20%.
>>
>>26408499
>But most chads are in relationships with stacey's
Most chads are actually cheating on stacy with miranda, ashleigh, and chelsey
They all know that chad is amazingly handsome, which is why stacy stays with him so that she gets to say she's his boyfriend, rather than just get demoted to fuckbuddy
>>
Women are desperately try to fuck the rich and powerful patriarchy while blaming and hating unnattractive poor males who couldn't dream of being part of the top percentage of guys who have that kind of control.

Being selfishly unsatisfied with how good you have it doesn't mean you are a robot.

Robots are considered garbage no matter how much they try and are doomed for far more reasons than not being able to fuck the top 20% of women. If males did what women did they would be rejecting 80% of women just so they could fuck 9s and 10s. That sounds ridiculous just typing that. There is just no comparison when considering how insanely easy women have it in life.
>>
>>26408522
>They all know that chad is amazingly handsome, which is why stacy stays with him so that she gets to say she's his boyfriend, rather than just get demoted to fuckbuddy

This. That's why you see all those complaints about how "fuckboys" (lol) are always cheating on them or fucking their friends.

When women say that "all men are scum", they're only thinking of the Chads they're attracted to.
>>
>>26408541
I can't say I have any stats, but I've never heard of a 10/10 guy being willing to bang anything less than an 8/10. You always see hot girls with ugly guys but NEVER ugly girls with hot guys, why is this?
>>
>>26408547
If you were in Chad's shoes you'd do the same, so really its true
>>
>>26408547
>>26408522
But stats show the genders cheat around equally

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/women-cheating-men-study/story?id=13885519
>>
>>26408567
When considering the top 20%, you have to factor in wealth for males.

Women either want looks and wealth, looks, or wealth. I don't know about the others here but I factor in wealth as being part of that top 20%.
>>
>>26408419
Autist here. I am active with autist meetups. I can assure you, Autist women are the biggest normies.

As a kid:
They were 'shy' - I was weird.

As a teenager:
They were 'quiet', having bfs and social contact they 'totally cannot deal with' - I was having suicidal thoughts because everyone estranged me.

As adults:
They are functional members of society. I am a NEET on Welfare without a gf.

Gee. I wonder why. Women live life on easy mode. Don't ever forget that.
>>
>>26408419
>You don't think there's girls out there who are full blown autistic?
at that point as, since they are full blown autistic and not simply spergs, they don't really count. they're basically retarded, cannot speak and have no self awareness. they would not want any guy
>>
>>26408343
You can't think about it as a 1-for-1 equation, it's more of an impromptu harem situation.

Around 40% of girls probably think of themselves as "single" but regularly have casual sex with the top 20% men. Another significant proportion of girls think that they are in a relationship with chad, but in reality he is fucking 3 or 4 other girls at the same time.

In effect this means around 60% of girls are currently sex friends/harem girlfriends with chad, and another 20% are holding out for a committed relationship with chad. That only leaves 20% of women available.
>>
>>26408624
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoKA-a5vEEc

This is a really good example of what I mean by money being an important factor.
>>
>>26408489
>Females
FEEEEEEEMALES
>>
If I took a shot every time someone pulled a statistic out of their ass in this thread, I'd probably fuck anyone here
>>
>>26408757
http://tierneylab.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/08/20/is-there-anything-good-about-men-and-other-tricky-questions/?_r=0
>>
>>26408343
>Wouldn't they be desperately trying to compete for these select few men?
Are you slow? They accept harems or the fuck him intermittently.
>>
>>26408738

I started to deliberately use female instead of women/girls after seeing so many normies get butthurt over it.
>>
>>26408567
Go be retarded somewhere else.
>>
>>26408567
More high value men with ugly wives.
>>
>waaaahhh natural selection doesn't favor me because I'm an unintelligent unattractive lazy retard who complains about women on the internet every day instead of improving myself and adapting to a changing, competitive world
>waah waaah
> it must be because WOMEN ARE STUPID AND EVIL
>I'M NOT THE PROBLEM
>MY MOMMY LOVES ME AND SHE SAYS I'M SMART
>fuck you chad
>fuck you stacey
>>
>>26408567
Even more ugly wives, just google ugly wife.
>>
>>26408846
Equal
>>26408857
Exceptionally rare
>>
>>26408864
Yeah him and Hugh Jackman are famous for it it's that damn rare, but there's legitimately thousands of the other way around
>>
File: 917680-rob-lowe.jpg (44 KB, 650x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
917680-rob-lowe.jpg
44 KB, 650x366
>>26408863
Nah retard, men and women used to procreate fairly equally in america and the marriage rates were at 90%.

People are mad because they can't have something their grandparents and parents had.

Go be retarded somewhere else.

http://time.com/3422624/report-millennials-marriage/
>>26408872
Not even close to equal
>Exceptionally rare
Prove it faggot.
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
>>26408369
>betas choose to be betas
>>
>>26408343
>Wouldn't they be desperately trying to compete for these select few men?

That's literally how it is. Women will crawl over each other to get to Chad, and are fine with sharing him.
>>
>>26408864
>>26408846
>>26408857
maybe high value men place important on things other than looks and they are with those women because they're smart or interesting or supportive.

maybe you guys don't get laid because you're obsessed with Rose and refuse to talk to real women
>>
>>26408343
Nothing has changed. Just realize that for the past 10,000 years your forefathers had to woo a women into opening her legs to pass his genes. If he can do it then you can too.
Also im pretty sure some of them would've been really ugly too so you have no excuse.
>>
File: 217368.jpg (32 KB, 313x312) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
217368.jpg
32 KB, 313x312
>>26408879
Like I said, prove it.

Women get far uglier as they get older than men do, any man that's loyal is probably going to end up with a wife that looks worse than him as they age together.

Makes sense when historically people took young wives.
>>26408892
Maybe you don't have any evidence for anything and have nothing of value to contribute besides conjecture and shitflinging?
See my theory above, if you're loyal you're probably going to end up better looking than your wife one day.
>>
>>26408903
>nothing has changed
See >>26408881
And I'll post it in picture form too.
>>
It's not as stark in this one but she's definitely not prettier.
>>
>>26408597
>reported cheating
>not knowing women are more likely to lie
>>
>>26408881
you're either misrepresenting or misunderstanding everything I said.
and the point your trying to make doesn't counter anything I said.

but oh well it's not like you can expect a beta robot to understand basic reasoning. that's why he's on 4chan every day.

>>26408905
>i'm bitter that i'm can't get laid and I don't want to admit that i'm the problem
your theory is bad
>>
>>26408455
>using dating sites as proof

top lel
>>
I feel it's out of date. Now it's more like the 90/10 rule.

Eventually if women had their way it would be the 100/1 rule.
>>
File: tashera and x.jpg (30 KB, 400x237) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tashera and x.jpg
30 KB, 400x237
>>26408934
>you're either misrepresenting or misunderstanding everything I said.
How so? You're saying that people are pissy because natural selection doesn't favor them, I'm saying that the culture used to allow for damn near everyone to procreate and get married.
This is no longer the case.
> understand basic reasoning
All you have is rhetoric, come back when you have anything of merit.
>>26408952
Yes, he has proof, evidence, stats, you have empty rhetoric.
>>
>>26408980
the pareto ratio is always constant.
>>
>>26408343
I don't recall anyone ever saying that betas can't get women.
>>
>>26409019
Your typical robot is an omega. Omegas are confused for betas. Betas on the other hand are men who are constantly cheated on and taken advantage on in relationships. They can get girls but have awful experiences.
>>
>>26408710
Women confirmed for jews.
>>
>>26408912
Holy fuck that ending that sympathizes with women for not being able to find an employed single man rather than pointing out the catastrophic plunge in male employment compared to female. It's fucking surreal reading that shit.

>Oh no, females will have to hook up with men who are divorced, widowed, or older - something they're already inclined to do because of preselection.


>Forgotten unemployed males just kill themselves out of loneliness

>Nobody cares.

>Women continue to wonder why males are psychotically angry toward them.
>>
>>26409001
That's nice. And I'm saying the way things are and are going, the system doesn't follow the pareto ratio anymore.
>>
>>26408343
Nice misrepresentation faggot, we don't have a collectively agreed upon theory
although, I'll try and put my personal beliefs on things for you
It's not only 20% of men who get laid, almost 99% of men by the age of 21 have had sex
but in the modern hookup culture we have, where people will go to clubs or bars, or in college have parties or just hookup on the spot, only about 20% of men are participating
the rest are just average joes, who maybe hookup once with a girl, or have a steady long term girlfriend
the 80% number is still probably inflated, in fact all of these statistics are horseshit, the important thing is that
in our modern day hookup culture, of the people between 18/ 28
about 20% of men have significantly more experience than the rest
whereas for women about 80% are able to participate no problem
if you want to understand why, look up hypergamy, which explains a female's nature to always look for the most attractive man
and also take note, that women have an innate value in our society while a man does not
see a woman could write an article about how she's alone, literally telling men it's their fault
and she'll have men throw themselves at her, because a woman not using her precious eggs is a fucking nightmare or something
whereas if a man did that you know how bad the reaction would be, he'd never write again unless he got hired to write for Roosh V
Why, because sperm is not a limited resource? maybe, that could have a subconscious effect on how people see things I don't know
>>
File: 1427813494069.jpg (159 KB, 840x623) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427813494069.jpg
159 KB, 840x623
Thing is, the 20:80 rule is just plain wrong. Far, far more than 20% of men can and do have sex, girlfriends, etc etc. Simple observations prove the 20:80 thing wrong.
>>
>>26409084
no one has ever claimed only 20% of men have sex
>>
>>26408988
there's nothing worth debating. the nuclear family era is dead, gone, and irrelevant, along with your genes if you keep thinking like this.

you're the reason you can't get any

complaining on 4chan isn't going to change the world and it's definitely not going to make girls want to fuck you

even if I were to address the point you're trying to make, all it would accomplish is feeding your fragile ego and giving you what you want.
but at the end of the day, you're still going to be a crybaby who only hates women because he can't admit that it's his fault he's pathetic and unattractive
>>
>>26409096
What is the claim, then? That the 80% of men who can't have sex have to make do with 20% of women?
>>
>>26409123

That 85% of women are attracted to 15% of men.
>>
>>26409104
> the nuclear family era is dead
No it is not, the stats are on the decline but marriage will never go away.
>you're the reason you can't get any
Getting any isn't the goal, long term partnership is, having sex a few times a year won't make you not lonely.
>who only hates women
I never said or implied I hated women, that's just a strawman.
>>
>>26408928
Actually, this was even demonstrated in some research. Women are more likely to even lie in surveys. I can't remember what the research was exactly about, but I know the article can be found with a quick Google search.
>>
>>26409123
that's right. Within the 80% are blocks of 60% (normies) who get laid once a week or so, and 20% (robots/neckbeards/various losers) who rarely or never have sex.
>>
>>26409169
Get laid 'once a week or so'??

Are you talking about casual hookups when you say that, or people in a relationship? Like, how often do you think 'Chads' are having sex?

>>26409148
Well that's clearly bollocks. As I said before, look at how many blokes have girlfriends (who we can assume are attracted to them). Way more than 15%.
>>
>>26409164
All I found was this.
http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/sexsurv.htm
>>
>>26409198
>As I said before, look at how many blokes have girlfriends
How many exactly?
>>
>>26409198

Attracted might be the wrong word, women simply think 85% of men are below average looking. Who knows what the fuck goes on in their fucked up bitch minds though
>>
File: 600px-Moltresshit.jpg (57 KB, 600x509) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
600px-Moltresshit.jpg
57 KB, 600x509
>>26409211
Most. Funnily enough, I don't know exactly, but just because I don't happen to know doesn't make it wrong. The stats are out there.

>>26409212
> women simply think 85% of men are below average looking
You're assuming that all women think the same 85% are below average, aren't you? Suddenly, I understand why you guys parrot that line so much!!

Holy shit. They aren't all referring to the same 85%. Each woman is saying she is attracted to 15% of men, but THEY AREN'T ALL THE SAME MEN.
>>
>>26409198
>Are you talking about casual hookups when you say that, or people in a relationship?
Both. Once a week is just the average I would estimate for regular normies. Obviously normies who have gfs would be on the higher end of that distribution.

>Like, how often do you think 'Chads' are having sex?
I'd say once a day on average. Most chads have several different girls who they can call at any given time.
>>
>>26409253
>I'd say once a day on average. Most chads have several different girls who they can call at any given time.
No. You have a very, very strange idea of the world. Firstly, most women are not happy to share men. Secondly, if one in 5 men were like this, then maybe 3/5 women would be involved in this kind of relationship, but they aren't. Most women are in monogamous relationships, or not committed to any one guy.

A guy getting casual sex from hookups once per week is lucky. A guy in a committed relationship is probably fucking 1-4 times per week, some more, some less.
Nobody just has a phonebook of girls to ring for a fuck any time they like. Humans just don't work that way.
>>
File: cheating.png (8 KB, 586x57) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cheating.png
8 KB, 586x57
>>26409304
>Firstly, most women are not happy to share men
That doesn't matter, they put up with it.
http://web.archive.org/web/20100211042054/http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/07/fashion/07campus.html?pagewanted=all
>>
>>26409396
The whole article, because you guys are usually too lazy to click links.
>>
File: killer line.png (16 KB, 594x90) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
killer line.png
16 KB, 594x90
>>26409403
And the killer line for those too lazy even read the whole article.
>>
>>26409396
That's an article about a very specific case at a university, you dullard.

Take a look at /r/relationships for A METRIC FUCKTON of women leaving men after finding out they have been cheating on them. I stand by my statement that most women don't share.
>>
>>26409436
Those are women in committed relationships, it's expected that they would leave after being cheated on.

When it comes to open relationships and FWB situations though, it's a completely different story. Multiple women can and do share one alpha guy as a FWB situation or an open relationship.
>>
>>26409469
Those situations are pretty rare, though. Most women don't and won't do it.
>>
>>26409436
No, bring me those articles and I'll find you more of women putting up with it. Further that's a small spattering of posts on ONE sub-forum and I still don't know how many people would stay or put up with it vs leave on that forum

Bring it to me, I'm not going to gather your evidence for you.
>>
I'm 5'6". I don't even think women would have dated me BEFORE the sexual revolution. My life is hopeless. I should off myself.
>>
>>26409482
You have no evidence of that, all you have is empty rhetoric.
http://www.lifescript.com/well-being/articles/w/why_women_stay_with_cheaters.aspx
>>
>>26409482
I could agree with you that most women maybe don't know about it but you'd be wrong if you said they simply don't. The vast majority of women are "in relationships" which for them can mean a FWB or a guy they aren't serious dating, they just see once a month for a date and fuck. In these situations, the guy can and often does have multiple women he's filling this role for, and it's entirely possible that the women don't know they're not the only one he's seeing like that. More often than not, they might even know or at least have some sort of idea that there may be another girl, but they are willing to overlook it because the relationship they have with the guy isn't a serious one anyway so there's no reason to risk losing it by getting upset.
>>
>>26409304
>Firstly, most women are not happy to share men
they're happier about it than going anywhere near a beta.

>Most women are in monogamous relationships,
less than half those are actually monogamous when you account for both chads cheating on women, and women cheating on betas with chad. Most cheating is never discovered, or only found out long after the fact.

>...or not committed to any one guy.
exactly. And when they're single, they're most definitely sharing the 20% of top men for casual sex.

>Nobody just has a phonebook of girls to ring for a fuck any time they like
I've personally known people like that from living on a college campus. If you don't think they exist, it's probably because you've never lived in close proximity with one and observed their daily lives.
>>
>>26408369
I didn't choose dick mate.
If I could magically up my sociosexual station i woudl NOT be here?

>>26408419
oh yeah i hope shes working an innie, or at least doesn't have too floopy of boobies man...

As a fellow butterface, I empathize.

women can totally be autistic.

>>26408864
pierce brosnan.... married her?

you gotta be shitting me..... they must have been an item since she was 20 and hot, right?
>>
>>26408343

I'm like a 6/10...
Shy af, never grew up wealthy, never had a car, no amazing job, not even very smart, grades average.

I still managed to bang 2 virgins and the girl I have now is pretty amazing. its all in the confidence brah
>>
>>26409541
How tall are you, anon?
this is an original comment.
>>
>>26409504
That didn't even say whether it was the man or woman cheating. Most of this board seems to think women cheat more than men.

>>26409525
> they're happier about it than going anywhere near a beta.
lol no. Look outside.
> I've personally known people like that from living on a college campus.
No you haven't. It's the wank fantasy of a 14 year old.
> exactly. And when they're single, they're most definitely sharing the 20% of top men for casual sex.
Or, you know, not doing that.
> less than half those are actually monogamous
Cool science you got there.

>>26409523
I'm still gonna say those situations aren't that common.
>>
>>26409485
Nope, educate yourself, dumbass. I'm not your teacher.
>>
>>26409565
>Most of this board seems to think women cheat more than men.
Because they fucking do, shitass. Every guy that I know who's in a relationship always feels so lucky to have a gf. Girls, on the other hand, treat their boyfriends like human cattle; barely a step above the way they treat the rest of men.
>>
>>26409482
If you look at the statistics it's the norm. At least for the majority of modern western women. Like if you take a sample size of 1000 random men and women each, a good portion of the men will be "single" and actually so. However the vast majority of women will be "in a relationship". The root of this is largely dependent on how men and women different consider relationships, since a man usually won't consider a situation a relationship unless it fits the standard definition of a committed couple that spend their time together. A relationship for a woman though can be something as simple as a friends with benefits situation.

Perhaps it's because of social/peer pressure, or just personal worry, but when looking at breakups, much more often the women bounce back to the dating scene very much faster and have no trouble with getting into a relationship again. Being because, a woman can go and get some casual sex a day after breaking up, and consider herself to be in a relationship again, whereas a guy usually won't consider himself in a relationship until after a mourning period for the relationship and he is ready for another one.

By all these standards, it shows that time spent "single" is in steady decline for women, and the trend is that they flit from "relationship" to "relationship" with little to no down time between.

>tl;dr say what you will but many statistics are showing more and more that your chances of encountering a "single" woman is steadily decreasing, and more and more is the ratio of women that are never not "in relationships" even if that "relationship" is a friends with benefits situation
>>
>>26409565
More evidence of women putting up with cheaters.
http://elitedaily.com/dating/take-back-cheaters-or-not/1104693/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/laura-trice/5-reasons-women-stay-with_b_521936.html
>>26409581
You're just a retard.
>>
>>26409597
God fucking damn you're dumb.

Someone posted that image to try to convince me men sleep with multiple people. I pointed out that it didn't even clarify if it was men or women who were cheating.

lrn2read
>>
>>26409565
>I'm still gonna say those situations aren't that common.

Except it's known to be the case for the majority of female individuals in the 18-30 range in the dating scene.
>>
>>26408343

OP, the important thing is that I'm a victim of circumstance and women are evil. Let's not quibble about the specifics.
>>
>>26409614
Yeah I disagree with pretty much everything you said there.
>>
>>26409565
>Look outside.

This.

Non-american here, so I can't tell you what it's like over there. But my experience outside of the web (specifically /r9k/) is the following:

>no one cares if you're a virgin (unless you're older than 30)
>women tend to favor loyalty in their SO and are capable of being loyal
>not every woman wants a bodybuilder model alpha "chad" kinda guy
>if you can actually taste another man's cum on her, you're either in at least a threeway or she's unhygienic as fuck
>>
>>26409619
Doesn't mean the woman is happy about it. She's certainly not more attracted to her 'alpha' partner if he does that. In fact, it's probably only grovelling and 'beta' behavior that allows him to stay.
>>
>>26409642
Then you're disagreeing with independently confirmed statistics.

>Explain the theory of gravity
>"Yeah well I just disagree because I feel that way because reasons."
>>
>>26409553
I am 5'7
>>
>>26408343
>If 80% of women want the top 20% of men, how is this spoiled for choice? Wouldn't they be desperately trying to compete for these select few men? It works the same for whether they're all in relationships or sleeping around.
A man can fuck more than one woman?
>>
File: 1379853339991.png (361 KB, 475x570) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379853339991.png
361 KB, 475x570
>>26409673
You provided no stats whatsoever, buddy.
>>
>>26409658
>Doesn't mean the woman is happy about it
See my post here >>26409396
>That doesn't matter, they put up with it.

>She's certainly not more attracted to her 'alpha' partner if he does that. In fact, it's probably only grovelling and 'beta' behavior that allows him to stay.
None of this matters, they'll date top tier guys and put up with their cheating. So the guys are getting their gfs + various partners. And your argument is pure conjecture you have no clue how the arguments even go down, just like you had no clue that women were more likely to put up with cheating.
>>
>>26409708
For clarity
*arguments between the couples even go down,
>>
Why must assholes come up in this bitch and disagree with our worldviews?
>>
>>26409684
Bullshit. This is a fucking normie trying to troll us.
>>
>>26408863
>Le all robots made themselves Robots meme
Stop. Some people try to succeed but have it bad in life.
>>
>>26409708
Most women don't put up with cheating.

You haven't been able to present anything that disputes that.
>>
Might as well post the huffpo article I linked here too >>26409619

>>26409812
Staying in the relationship is putting up with it, women are far more likely to put up with cheating, and most couples who are hit with affairs stay together.
Put it all together and the it seems pretty clear to me.
>>
>>26409836
Women might be more likely to put up with it than men. That does not equal most women will put up with cheating.
>>
>>26409859
I'll look for something on exactly that stat for you.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (18 KB, 257x132) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image_0.jpg
18 KB, 257x132
>>26409046
>be male

>do [insert activity here]

> nobody cares


Ah, {current year}, gotta love it.
>>
>>26409897
> be woman
> do anything
>everyone loses their minds, huge political issue, people argue over it

I'd give everyone not giving a shit over that any day.
>>
>>26409427
From the whoreses mouth?

I'm not clever
>>
>>26409880
>>26409859
I couldn't find anything specific to 'most women stay with cheaters' or numbers on which gender stays or goes after infidelity.
T
>>
>>26408343
Everyone throughout the animal kingdom, alpha males fuck multiple females.

How is this hard to grasp, even for your primitive female brain?
>>
File: 1385410105719.jpg (60 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1385410105719.jpg
60 KB, 500x375
>>26410233
Thanks for looking. Guess we'll have to conclude it's not viable to state it as fact.
>>
>>26410264
Neither is stating the opposite.
>>
>>26408343
When robots say that women are spoiled for choice, they are not referring to numerical quantity. They mean that even average women can expect no shortage of male attention, meaning that they are less likely to settle. Men, on the other hand, are basically invisible to women unless they are part of that much-desired 20%.
>>
>>26410494
Literally invisible, check it out they'd rather fight for the top guys then settle. >>26409427
>>
>>26410518
You: One girl said it, therefore must be true!!
>>
>>26410683
It's impossible for it to be any other way, women value employment and stability and more women than men have employment. See >>26408912
>>
>>26408912
>pic doesn't mention gynocentrism
Although this article had good points it missed the major factor.
>>
>>26408433
The evidence is everywhere but you can close your eyes for it like every male feminist does.
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
>>
>>26409123
The original claim said this
"The top 20% of men get 80% of the sex
it got distorted because it started to spread around the internet
>>
Well, beta's can get women as well, it's how you even exist OP
>>
>>26411283
I always believed that the top 20% of males could get laid through casual sex consistently with about 80% of guys
>>
>>26411321
*girls not guys

domo arigato mr.roboto
>>
>>26411109

>Unlike I thought, 240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable.

>When we asked for numbers to the people that did have sex: Girls did it on average less than the few guys that did. That means that a couple guys score with almost al the women.

>Something negative: Around 50 women admitted to have cheated through Tinder. Very few guys have. In almost all cases, the partner doesn't have a clue.

>The number of women cheating however (this is also discovered through other researches) is also increasing VERY fast, and it is becoming less and less taboo, which in my eyes is a little shocking.

Reading this there's no mystery why societies all over the world have or have had insanely strict regulations in regard to female behavior. This is what they're like unleashed.
>>
>>26408575
>y..you would totally do the same thing as Chad! Because I said so!
Fuck you.
>>
File: cctzoRk.jpg (371 KB, 1105x862) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cctzoRk.jpg
371 KB, 1105x862
>>26409526
Piece is a feeder, he legally requires her to be fat
>>
>>26408369
>BETAS CHOOSE TO BE BETAS
Fuck you cunt.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 29
Thread DB ID: 501043



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.