[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does transgender vagina taste and or feel like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (51KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 600x400px
What does transgender vagina taste and or feel like?
>>
>>26408035
Bump. I want to know this.
>>
Salty mental illness
>>
>>26408035
>>>/lgbt/

wrong board for your lifestyle faggot. you ment to post here >>>/lgbt/

reported for shit posting and forcing gay on everyone on the wrong board.

don't try to argue or justify it you know what you did wrong
>>
It tastes like balls of course
>>
Trannies say it's numb after an inch so..
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 250x228px
>>26408051
>being this buttangry
>>
>>26408035
It probably tastes like dick and is probably drier than the Sahara.
>>
reminder to report and sage lgbt cancer
>>
So I think I actually had sex with a pos top trans.

In south Vietnam. Spamming the dating apps to get some pussy, paid or not doesn't really bother me it was basically $50 an hour so literally nothing.

I had started late this evening so less girls to choose from. Come across one, her face wasn't really appealing but within a few messages I could see she was not playing around and wanted to come over asap.

Anyway. She was slim and tall, honestly a bit of a manly body not what I'm used to or really like. Small tits. She went into the bathroom and came back and instantly was trying to sit on my face. I wasn't into it. Her pussy tasted like lube and the only reason I could imagine she lubed up before coming to the bed was becasue it was fake. Tried to have a sex but I couldn't stay hard because in my mind the whole time I was just thinking that pussy was fake as hell. I pay for a lot of pussy and this stood out as very unusual.

Anyway end of story I didn't cum she left early never talked to her again. Will never forget the night I had a post op trans man sit on my face and push something artificial into my questions mouth
>>
File: 2229700000003330000334087.jpg (101KB, 959x854px) Image search: [Google]
2229700000003330000334087.jpg
101KB, 959x854px
>>26408467
Lol what a faggot

Have you taken an actual cock?
>>
>What does transgender vagina taste and or feel like?
Taste: Like a sweaty armpit
Feel: Properly lubed it's pretty much much like the real deal, though only really tight around the entrance.
>>
>>26408509
>implying this couldn't happen to anyone
>>
File: 1389568888999.gif (381KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1389568888999.gif
381KB, 170x170px
All trannies that get sex reassignment surgery and destroy their beautiful penis will be sent to the Hague on charges of crimes against humanity.
Ruining a feminine penis- what's wrong with you?
>>
>>26408603
I guess you're speaking from experience. Why would you even do that?
>>
if they get the colon cut procedure it will smell and probably taste like human faeces. Trannies are walking talking human faeces anyway.
>>
>>26408731
>Why would you even do that?
I don't have any particular preferences, providing the person is clean and sympathetic.
Also, you should try anything at least once
>>
>>26408035
I've heard from a reliable source that fucks trannies that a transgender vagina feels hollow compared to the real thing.
>>
>>26408758
Sort of what this anon claims too? >>26408603
>>
>>26408603
>only really tight around the entrance
So what's even the point of all that surgery? May as well just keep the wiener and keep having butt sex so she at least gets her prostate massaged?
>>
>>26408795
Lrn2anatomy!
The prostate still gets massaged. Also, as you would know if you had had sex with a real person, there are a lot of annoying complications of anal sex, e.g. the need to clean out first and the pain that some recipients feel from it.
All in all a trans-vagina is a pretty good substitute for the real thing. Remember that the dick is the one most prominent symbol of everything they don't want to be!
>>
>>26408035
Like dick.
>>
full time tranny fucker here, let me break it down for you fucks. everytime ive eaten that monkey it tastes like like a pussy, know why? because open flesh and a place where piss comes out of and sweaty crevices can form always tastes the same you retards, as for the feeling it depends on the quality of the job and the width of their hips, as a wider set of hips causes your body to narrow your internal organs to facilitate storage of cum, its real tight at the entrance always and tends to be tight all the way through, but instead of being like a weirdly textured version of the inside of your cheek that wraps around your dick real weird, it feels more like two walls clenching and wrapping around your dick

go fuck some tranny pussy you betas
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.