[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /drives/? Pizza delivery here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: th83EFYARI.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
th83EFYARI.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Who /drives/?
Pizza delivery here
>>
>>26407937
Almost did until I found out it would cost me over $70 a week in business insurance, plus all the car maintenance and fuel on top of that, and would probably only be working a couple hours a week. Much easier just to live on disabilitybux than have a minimum wage job in Australia.
>>
>>26407937
I delivered pizzas during highschool and summers while in university.

If you do it over age 22 you're a filthy degenerate.
>>
File: autism_intensifies.jpg (17KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
autism_intensifies.jpg
17KB, 502x417px
>>26407937
>"Delivery from Pepe Johns, here's your two large pepperoni pizza's"
>"Umm where's the cheese sticks?"
>panic.jpg
>place boxes at door and sprint back to car
>didn't take the money
>pay for other peoples food because panic attack
>manager has no idea
>>
Got a job as an EMT recently. I just spend all day driving old people to and from the hospital.
>>
>>26407937
My boyfriend is a driver for a Chinese take out, he seems like it and sometimes can clear 200$ a night
>>
I drive for Texas Steak Express, I make ok money, better than I would be at my other unskilled alternatives. I don't really care for answering the phones because I can't hear a
goddamn word the customer says. This shit makes me actually consider going back to college
>>
Truck driver here. Shitposting while a load of valentines flowers gets unloaded. (UK)
>>
>>26408425
>boyfriend drives for chinese city wok

Confirmed roastie
>>
Oh man. Been a delivery driver for 3 years here. Can post stories of you want.
>>
>>26408543
Do you drive alone?

If you get to drive alone sounds like a pretty comfy job.
>>
>>26409128
70 hrs a week. Plenty of time to sleep and shitpost. Peace and solitude when needed.
>>
>>26408277

For me this is how it usually goes:

"Well, just call the store and they'll probably remake them or give you a future credit"

they usually fuck off after that.
>>
I do Chinese on the weekends

Parents keep pushing me to apply for a full time warehouse job but I'd sooner kill myself
>>
>>26407937
i dont know how to drive
>>
I work a steady night job and have always wanted to deliver pizza on my nights off.

Is it hard? I'm really fat so I like pizza but I don't know if it's safe. Feels like anyone would rob some fat guy.
>>
I deliver pizza for pizza hut and it's chill af sometimes. even on busy days as long as you don't have a terrible rgm.

but you basically get to chill and wait for someone to give you your deliveries, then you take the food to the place, 30 second interaction, hopefully they tip you well, then you can bum out for another half hour if you want eating or doing something else. Sometimes you can just make whatever you want if you're hungry. It's really fun especially if you like all your co-workers. Doesn't even feel like work.
>>
File: 1451666739724.jpg (54KB, 540x472px) Image search: [Google]
1451666739724.jpg
54KB, 540x472px
>>26408391

lucky

I literally drive niggers to their friends house. Medicaid sure is great.
>>
File: IMG_20160207_163656_259-Re4ch.jpg (855KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160207_163656_259-Re4ch.jpg
855KB, 1920x1080px
>>26407937
Also pizza delivery here, and love it, ayyyy. Well, the only thing that sucks is racking up miles on muh shitbox. Gonna save up for a second shitbox that I don't care about like a Corolla or Camry.
>>26408249
I'm 24, GG.
>Comes here
>Isn't a degenerate
pls go and stay go
>>26408277
Bruh, you're supposed to check the order before you leave and call them up and confirm that the address and order is correct before you leave.
>>26408391
Where do you live, how much do you make, and wut are the requirements? I'd like to get a driving job where I'm not using my personal vehicle, and preferably don't need a CDL.
>>26408965
Do it.
>>26409710
RIP.
>>26409715
One of my coworkers is like tree-fiddy pounds. If you live in a low crime area it shouldn't be an issue at all. It's not hard, it's ezpz tbhfam.
>>
You're all real human beans and real heroes.
>>
>>26409954
Okay cool. Thread doesn't seem to be too live but I've got too many stories.
> be driver for papa johns
> Didn't take my meds so my autism is kinda visible today
> ring doorbell and girl hands me the money plus tip
>casually hand get pizza
> she struggles and almost drops the pizza
>suddenly realize girl only has one arm
>she somehow manages to hold it
> mfw almost let a one armed girl drop a pizza on a triple delivery
> mfw now face
>>
>>26410009
y-you too
>>26410185
Dang. As long as she wasn't upset, I don't think she thought anything of it. But maybe I'm imagining that differently from what actually happened.
>Tfw this woman was nice enough to cover my license plate despite being mad enough to write this up and get my manager's attention
>>
File: 1439302219049.png (36KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1439302219049.png
36KB, 800x800px
>you will never get pizza delivered by a robot
>>
bump for pizza
>>
File: OC-r9k-WojakShrug.png (146KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
OC-r9k-WojakShrug.png
146KB, 554x439px
>>/gif/8039740
>You will never deliver pizza to some slut who exposes herself to you and to viewers on camera for dumb reasons like fulfilling other peoples' fetish, needing attention and validation, and/or to compete in some stupid tumblr-tier challenge
>>
>>26410356
o fug... I dun goof'd that.
>>>/gif/8039740
whew, thread is kill tho so maybe this won't even work anyway... orz
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.