[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PROJECT BETA Phase 1: petty mischief around town (harassing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1447263472586.jpg (69KB, 518x514px) Image search: [Google]
1447263472586.jpg
69KB, 518x514px
PROJECT BETA

Phase 1: petty mischief around town (harassing random normies, vandalism, etc...)
Phase 2: make normies talk/ worry by leaving ''calling cards'' at the scene of the crimes
Phase 3: all out assault on normie hives ( malls, rich parts of town, parks )
>>
>>26407703

lol, enjoy getting your shit stomped by me.

It's not just normies out there.

That's the flaw in your plan.
>>
This is how a bunch of robots get beaten up and/or put in jail
>>
>>26407732
No matter, in the end you're either with us or your getting hit by the wave. For your sake I sure do hope you know how to swim
>>
>>26407703
Maybe you were meant for jail OP. Think about it for a second.
>cozy room
>free food
>no possibility of gf so you don't have a reason to complain anymore
>everyone is on the same level as you
>time for hobbies
>strict schedule so autists wouldn't sperg out

Why don't NEETS just become an convict?
Prison is the modern day insane asylum anyway.
>>
>>26407797

Ok, THAT made me chuckle a little.

I'll put some orange floaties on my arms. Should be OK
>>
>>26407897
>Prison is the modern day insane asylum

I am able to see past the bullshit and possessing the will to take action, if anything the normalscum and other various filth of society are the ones who deserve to be locked up. Never before in the entirety of human existence have we witnessed the level of moral degradation and the overall apathy that normies have poisoned modern society with, for that they will all pay.
>>
>>26408068
Delusions of grandeur OP. Your theory on normies is a meme. A meme. There is not a definite set of traits that make someone "normal". You are perpetuating your own mental suffering just like the rest of us on here.
>>
>>26408126
It would be impossible to with 100 percent certainty only hit normies, others are bound to get caught in the crossfire but that's the reality of any great change. Gotta crack a few eggs to cook an omelette. Also, stop projecting. I have risen above the mental suffering and am now taking action. With any luck PROJECT BETA will help you rise and see the light that I see.
>>
hi feds

also op you're fucking stupid
>>
>B8?
>OR just
project primitive penis pumping angry fag ?
>>
>>26408213
>>26408212
I know this board is known for complacency, hell I was the same way some time ago but don't any of you wish to change something ? To cut off all of the chains and unleash the rage onto society in a way that will forever change it ?
>>
>>26407703
PROJECT ALPHA

Phase 1: cuck all betas
Phase 2: make them think neetbux is a lot when it actually is 1/100000000 of what you get
Phase 3: surround them with trash (fast food, chinese clothes, etc.) metaphorically proving that they are trash too
>>
>>26408400
Shouldn't you be in bed by now ? Wouldn't want the little wagecuck to be tired for work would we ? I mean, then how would you make Mr. Shekelstein's money ?
>>
I bought 3 spray cans, what kinda stuff should i paint on? and what stuff should I paint?

talentless 22 y/o, no wild requests

I'm already doing "BETA UPRISING"
>>
>>26408493
try doing a gondola somewhere. maybe do it somewhere where you can only see his head from a certain angle or some shit.
>>
>>26408493
paint a big mural of a steam locomotive
>>
File: tad.png (11KB, 701x430px) Image search: [Google]
tad.png
11KB, 701x430px
>>26408493
Draw tadpoles
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.