[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the whole "If you eat less and workout, you'll lose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 13

Is the whole "If you eat less and workout, you'll lose weight" meme just a bunch of Jew lies?
>>
No it's basic science you fat cunt.
>>
you can't get fat if you burn the energy you put in your body with physical activity.

all the excuses about hormones and thyroids are just that
>>
>>26407662
I think it's like if you don't get enough protein while working out, you'll just lose muscle more quickly than the fat. So you'll still look like shit.
>>
yes

pick up some leeches
>>
File: 1411304087867.jpg (299KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
1411304087867.jpg
299KB, 600x816px
>>26407662
No, learn how calories and how exercise affects your body.

Research your body type, based on your height/weight and you can determine your BMI TDEE.

Use that information.
>>
File: 1446178695866.jpg (57KB, 620x670px) Image search: [Google]
1446178695866.jpg
57KB, 620x670px
>have an amazing metabolism
>eat junk food all the time and never work out.
>not overweight.

>Alway tell other trying to lose weight "Yeah man just eat less and work out"

I almost feel bad
>>
calories in calories out you autists

eat under what you use and you lose fat, too much under and the muscle is lost as well.
>>
File: 1454992396828.png (2MB, 1044x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1454992396828.png
2MB, 1044x1136px
>>26407662
no

if anything its an exaggeration

you only need to just eat less, moving more is fairly irrelevant for fat loss due to how much extra you need to move in order to burn more calories.

here's how to lose fat and get your weight down

example

>you weigh 200lbs
>you want to weigh 150lbs
>go onto a calorie calculator
>enter your stats + your goal weight ( 150lbs)
>Your stats + 150lbs will give you your maintenance calories at 150lbs.
>Eat your maintenance calories for a 150lbs bodyweight and your body will eventually drop down to 150lbs.

This takes longer than a standard 500-1000 calorie deficit, but it works just as well in the end and you don't need to starve yourself.
>>
if you eat less than maintenance weight your body consumes itself for energy, if you exercise you raise metabolism and turn excess calories into muscle instead of fat. something like that
>>
>>26407677
Won't fool me kike
>>
>>26407662
Eat less, move more.
You don't even have to move more than you already do.
Drink some water prior to eating a meal, you'll get full quicker and that'll help you reduce your portion. Abandon all snacks and don't be afraid to toss food in the trash.
>>
/r/keto, it's the only answer

went from 175 to my current 145

source, jew truth teller
>>
>>26407662

I've seen you doing this before.

This is actually bait desu
>>
>>26407662
I did this and I gained weight. Do not trust Jew lies

I was like 120 lbs, then I started lifting weights and eating healthy for two years.

I'm 165 lbs now. Do not trust the workout Jew
>>
yes. And it's not even hard in the slightest.

protip: intermittent fasting. skip breakfast and eat first meal at 1. then you can eat bigger meals and feel more satisfied.
>>
>>26407745
also i eat fried chicken everyday at work and the large hispanic women i work with always comment about how jealous they are of my "metabolism"

but i was a fat kid and a fat young adult, keto is great

fried meats

drink dietrootbeer and cream for a keto rootbeer float that I can drink five of and it fits within my diet frame
>>
Pretty soon it wont matter, they will make a pill that burns off all your weight while you eat pizzas
>>
>>26407717
tfw no highly motivated cripple gf
>>
>>26407662
No. If you weren't supposed to eat so much it wouldnt taste so good. Chow down, anon!
>>
>>26407662
Who cares. Do want you want. Eat if you want to, work out if you want to. It's not like anything in our lives truly matters.
>>
>>26407662
I don't get it. I workout and that makes me hungrier so I have to eat more to grow the muscles and fat comes with it. How do you lift and eat less? Thats insane!
>>
Eat meat and workout you are a man you dont need to lose weight turn it into muscle (if you arent an ultra fat fag with a beer belly)
>>
File: 1452490196968.jpg (125KB, 850x777px) Image search: [Google]
1452490196968.jpg
125KB, 850x777px
it means you're failing one of those two very simple things and are lying about it baka
>>
>>26407800
It exists but its not legal in this police state. Its called DNP.
>>
>>26407662
Losing weight is just math when
>Calories in<Calories used
you will lose weight so you just have to figure out how much you use each day and you can go from there.
>>
How do people function while undereating though? I eat like... a fist sized portion of food, twice a day and don't lose weight. If I skip meals and just fast all day I get super super tired, headaches nausea etc and it's awful. It's like forcing myself to only take a 2 hour nap every day and never sleep more than that. Do you guys just chug coffee to fill the void? Or what?
>>
Of course, thermodynamics is just a construct used by the Jews to control the world.
>>
>>26409389
How do people function without undereating?
Eating normally makes me feel like I'm dying.

>Do you guys just chug coffee to fill the void?
Black coffee and cigarettes.
>>
>>26407745
>posting reddit memes
>>
>>26407662
Eating less is the key.

I dont mean better

I mean LESS.
>>
>>26407662
>Too lazy to work out
>"its the jews!"
>>
>>26409389
It feels good actually.

Being full makes me feel sick, also coffee and cigarettes like the guy above.

Just eat one normal meal and you are good to go for the whole day family
>>
All the advice given for lifting is ridiculous unless you're at a healthy BMI and want to look like a body builder. If you're overweight and just want a bit of superficial muscle then just cut your food down to an absolute minimum and do some pull ups, pushups, sit ups and curls. Once your weight is where you want it just start eating more.
>>
>>26407714
you actually always lose muscle unless you're working it out regularly while you cut and eating lots of protein
>>
File: 1452739708876.gif (330KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1452739708876.gif
330KB, 256x256px
>>26407662
LAWS OF PHYSICS
>>
The only reason you see so much shit about "calories in, calories out" is because every fat cunt claims they're eating 'better,' but they're still eating 3k calories.

>watching some documentary on a kid who was trying to lose weight and get lap-band surgery
>he goes in a gets two pasties and a doughnut for lunch while "dieting"
>>
>>26409389
I'm the same way

I've been cutting to 1500 calories but it just makes me feel tired, depressed, dumb, slow, etc. And even with a cut that drastic, weight loss takes forever.
>>
>>26409665
Then why have I always been able to manage 20 push ups and 7 pull ups despite never working out or doing any kind of exercise a day in my life?
>>
Literally eat less m8
Drink only vodka so long as you're under your calorie goals at the end of the day.

Sure, you'll end up malnourished and deficient in nutrients, but you'll lose weight.
>>
>>26409688
I meant you always lose muscle when you cut calories

you lose weight from more sources than just body fat and muscle too
>>
>>26409389
>a fist sized portion of food, twice a day and don't lose weight
Are you just cutting portions or are you actually taking note of the amount of calories you're eating?

>Do you guys just chug coffee to fill the void?
Coffee and tea are a decent replacement for soda. If you have it with milk, look up just how many calories are in milk alone. When the nausea hits from essentially starving yourself, go get a bottle/glass of water and drink the whole thing to get rid of it for awhile.
>>
>>26407710
>eat one chocolate bar, a slice of toast with nutella and a happy meal per day
>I have such an amazing metabolism! Haha!
Fucking skeletons never learn
>>
>>26407686

Your body prioritizes burning fat over muscle 99.9% of the time.

Protein will help save you from some muscle loss, but it's over-exaggerated that if you don't get enough protein you will just end up skinnyfat. It's far more likely that the people who continue to regurgitate this semi-myth had very little muscle mass to begin with, so they went from fat to skinnyfat, or from skinnyfat to skinny.
>>
>>26409582
>Thinking they aren't responsible

Naive 14 year old detected
>>
You probably don't move enough. Sitting at your keyboard for hours is damaging. Laying around watching tv or napping is hurting you.

Most people get an activity tracker only to find out they don't move enough, and that's why you're really fat.
>>
>>26409778
I'm severely underweight and I don't do anything either.

Well to be fair, I'm also too lazy to buy food or eat.
>>
>>26409778
BUT CALORIES IN CALORIES OUT
>>
>>26409825
Moving burns calories you fucking idiot. Christ it's depressing how ignorant fatties on here are.
>>
>>26409840
but you have a maintenance limit for your height and weight, and that's not affected by how much you move around

>Christ it's depressing how ignorant fatties on here are.
I'm not even fat, so who's retarded now?
>>
>>26407710
Shame your a skeleton though.

Skellies never learn :^)
>>
>>26409857
>by how much you move around
Yes it is you bloody dunce. Someone who sits at their computer all day have to eat several hundred calories less than someone who gets up, walks to work, climbs the stairs to their office etc.
>so who's retarded now?
You because you don't understand the most base functions of the human body.
>>
If you sit at your fucking PC all day you're barely moving shit.

Get off your ass fatty. You don't walk enough compared to modern humans. You are nu-human and sit at a console all day.
>>
>>26407662
here's a friendly advice.
Go to /fit/ and read the fucking sticky
>>
>>26409869
>Someone who sits at their computer all day have to eat several hundred calories less than someone who gets up, walks to work, climbs the stairs to their office etc.

that's accounted for though

you burn so many calories at rest, if you're cutting below that, it doesn't matter how much you're walking around
>>
File: 1453623836465.jpg (673KB, 1545x2815px) Image search: [Google]
1453623836465.jpg
673KB, 1545x2815px
>>26407662
here you go OP.
good luck on your life i guess
>>
I lost weight by just not drinking as much soda.

I'm fucking serious, I've gone from a size XXXL to L despite eating junk food regularly.

Then again, losing weight and getting fit are different. You can be a skinnyfat dweeb like myself by not exercising or a roman god by working out and eating well.
>>
File: IMAG4447.jpg (1MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG4447.jpg
1MB, 2688x1520px
>>26407662
It is absolutely true OP
I used to be a fat loner but after putting myself on a strict diet and doing at home exercises every day I lost 80lbs
Now I'm a a skinny loner
Pic related: elongated cucumber
>>
>>26409980
Eww, no one wants to see this you filthy non-white.
>>
File: IMAG4446.jpg (950KB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG4446.jpg
950KB, 2688x1520px
Yes I apologize your other threads are so much better
>>
>>26409956
>size L
>skinnyfat

Right.
>>
>>26409725
I'm eating about a thousand calories a day as a big fat 200lb+ man for the past two or three months and I haven't noticed any changes.
>>
>>26409980
What kind of exercises did you do?
>>
>>26410052
>I'm eating about a thousand calories a day
>I haven't noticed any changes

Today we learned that anon was really, really bad at maths.
>>
File: IMAG4496.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG4496.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
>>26410066
I began with only 2 sets or sit ups a day I then gradually added more sit ups and put pushups and leg lifts into the routine. I also go running 3-4 times a week for about 30mins. However I haven't gone running in a while I'm waiting for the weather to warm up
>>
>>26407662
It is.

That meme was started by the food industry. There was a time when fat was thought to be bad, which natural fat isn't. So they started making "FAT FREE XDDD" food. To make this happen, they pumped their products full of sugar and carbs.

Do you know what happens when you eat sugar? Pancreas turns it straight into fat.

So now, we have a bunch of fat kids/people "counting calories" and wonder why they're not losing weight.

The food industry basically did what the tobacco industry had to do, "yes this is bad, but you have the right to do whatever you want, right? You're free, this is America. Soo you had a little too much, exercise!"

Not to mention that sugars in candy and soda set off a heroin like reaction in your brain. The sugar, which isn't a fruit, goes straight to your blood. There's no fiber or anything to it, you're digesting straight sugar, causing high peak levels in your body. It rewires your reward centers just like drugs do. In other words, this shit is strong enough to do what heroin or cocaine does do you, though instead of become a thin junky dependent on a drug, you become an obese junky depending on a...drug that you need so bad because your reward sensors need some stimulation.

Even on this board, we have people torturing themselves by counting calories, when all you have to do to less a tremendous amount of weight is to stop eating anything that has yeast, wheat, carbs or sugar in it.

But what do I know..it's not like I ever weighed 306lb and got down to 235lb..or it's not like i've years worth of research on this shit.

One thing, to be made clear. You absolutely can lose weight via calorie count, it's just the most torturous way of doing it. It's hard to be allowed to eat a Snickers but only stop at a half because you know, you can only have an X amount of cals right now.

>inb4 hello fit here
>>
>>26410296
>basic science and the laws of physics are a myth
>>
File: 1358888100608.jpg (52KB, 184x181px) Image search: [Google]
1358888100608.jpg
52KB, 184x181px
>>26410296
>stop eating anything that has yeast, wheat, carbs or sugar in it.
You don't need to cut out that shit entirely but just eat very little of it.
>>
>>26410337
true.

I'm just saying, if you want to lose weight fast and in a sustainable manner. Stop eating those things, once you get down to where you want, you can reintroduce them into your diet but in moderation.

When you start, you're going to badly crave carbs. In this case, I'd eat fruit until your cravings settle down.

Really, you can casually eat fruit and still keep losing weight. You'll just lose weight quicker without fruit.
>>
>>26407662
Fat shit. Eat less shit and you become less fat. It is not rocket science.
>>
>>26410391
>Brought to you by COCA COLA!
>>
>>26410337
Also, there's another very interesting aspect to all of this.

Naloxone is something given to heroin addicts when they overdose. Naloxone's affinity for opiate receptors is higher than that of Heroin, causing an outright withdrawal upon its introduction into an addict's body.

When Naloxone was given to non-opiate addicts, they ate significantly less carbs/sugar, meat and cheese.

Meat and cheese, in particular, are known to release casomorphins into your brain. Which is a part of what makes these things so addicting

I can't live without meat, doe.
>>
>>26407662
literally first law of thermodynamics.

Energy that comes in must equal energy that comes out. The energy in is food. If you take more than your body manages to burn, it will store as fat.
>>
>>26407662
Why is tumblr invading /r9k/?

In response to your question pick up a Thermodynamics book
>>
Get your metabolizm up and you can eat as mich as you want.. as long as you live a semi active life, or perhaps do meditation, I eat a fuck ton, and Im healthy as fuck. I used to be fat growing up, but I eat more now than I did back then and Im practically skinny. My metabolism has definitely changed over time, in a good way.
>>
>>26410296
>Pancreas turns it straight into fat
This is objectively wrong, show me the reaction mechanism, please.

>The sugar, which isn't a fruit, goes straight to your blood
This is objectively wrong.
The human body can only viably utilize monosaccharides straight up.

>heroin like
Carbohydrates are not comparable to opiates.
>>
File: 1441570508036.jpg (93KB, 828x559px) Image search: [Google]
1441570508036.jpg
93KB, 828x559px
>All these skeletor cucks mad because a fat kid use to bully them
>>
At its core it's true, but there are many factors that determine how easy or doable it is. You can eat nothing but junk food, and still lose weight, if your calories are low enough. But what you eat affect how you feel, how hungry you get and how tired you get, and some food makes you hungry faster than others, so while what you eat doesn't influence your weight loss if you could calories, some food is still better for weight loss because you will be less hungry and feel better, while other kinds of food makes you starve for more, making actually keeping the low calorie intake extremely difficult. There are also differences between people that make some people feel hungrier than others, so while for one person losing weight isn't that big of a deal, another person will feel really terrible while they do it.
>>
>>26407662
it just requires long term effort and dedication.
>>
>>26410542
>This is objectively wrong.
>The human body can only viably utilize monosaccharides straight up.
>>heroin like
Brought to you by COCA COLA
>>
>>26409746
this

1g/lb protein is overrated

i get like 150g on a cut and i'm 6'4'' certified big guy 4 u
>>
>>26410542
>objectively wrong

Are you retarded?
>>
>>26410296
>stop eating carbs instead of just counting calories

you should be gassed to keep your stupid from spreading
>>
>>26411504
>Brought to you by COCA COLA
More like Embden, Meyerhof and Parnas, you fucking mongoloid.

>>26411533
They are objectively not true, not matter how you want to look at it.
Complex Carbohydrates need to be split up, the human body can only metabolize monosaccharides.
There is no known reaction mechanism that turns a sugar molecule into a fat molecule.
>>
>>26410542
>tfw you will never be this autistic
>>
>>26411610
Knowing a little about biochemistry is autistic now?
>>
>>26409389
You're addicted to food.

http://fringechan.org/fringe/res/562.html
>>
>>26407662
If you understand that "eat less" means "fewer calories than you're burning" rather than "less volume of food than you previously had been". A change in what you're eating might give you more calories in less volume.

>>26410296
>Pancreas turns it straight into fat.
I live on mashed potatoes and Pepsi, in fairly large quantities, and I've never weighed more than 110 pounds. And no, I don't have parasites. If you want to blame your waistline on the evils of sugar, I can't stop you, but I'm living proof it's untrue.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.