[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What keeps you guys going? There is nothing besides my mother

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

File: konakona.jpg (28KB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
konakona.jpg
28KB, 300x288px
What keeps you guys going?

There is nothing besides my mother who is preventing me from ending it all. What reason is there to keep waking up every morning to go to classes I hate, then to a job that is aggravating?
>>
There is lots of anime I've never seen
>>
>>26407500
There is no objective reason. The reason we exist is to further our species, maybe this continued advancement will eventually lead to something worthwhile, maybe it won't. We'll be fine without you as far as that goes.

As far as subjective reasons go, finding a reason to live can be your first reason.
>>
>>26407521
There are a lot of anime reaction images I've yet to save
>>
I thought my mom would save me
But i think bearing witness and shitposting have overtaken the top spot.
>>
Ironically, my eventual suicide.
>>
File: ayayayay.jpg (251KB, 1278x1368px) Image search: [Google]
ayayayay.jpg
251KB, 1278x1368px
>>26407571
This is probably the more important factor
>>
Probably booze since it makes me have fun for a few hrs once in awhile other times it makes me hurt myself more
>>
>>26407500
The hope that I will find a cute, clever, introverted and immature girl just like in an anime, my somebody, I'm going back to study this year at a new uni so maybe I'll find her.
>>
I really want to see it all end
I want to see how society will fuck itself over in the coming years
I vote trump just because of the butthurt it will cause
>>
File: 1379629739821.jpg (66KB, 680x455px) Image search: [Google]
1379629739821.jpg
66KB, 680x455px
I wanna keep being the example of what (and what not) to do for my brothers. I want to be an example of how even low scum like me is capable of doing something good.

I also still believe in genuine love...and that I'll find someone.
>>
File: 1394943653424.jpg (679KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1394943653424.jpg
679KB, 1920x1080px
Anime, Video games and weed mostly. I used to really enjoy them while drinking soda but now my live is completely fucked. There are several games I'm forward to, I know video games haven't been good for a while but there have been exceptions so surely some of them will be good.
>>
>>26407500
I want to stick my d in a girl I truly care about and which loves me for who I am.
>>
I just don't want to make anybody sad.
>>
File: 1451987690582.jpg (46KB, 567x335px) Image search: [Google]
1451987690582.jpg
46KB, 567x335px
>>26407500
I don't know anymore.

Before today, I would get off of work and feed my stray cats outside my apartment. Walking up to my building and seeing 5 cats running up awaiting me brought me joy I haven't felt in years. Someone actually needing me and benefiting from my existence was the shit.

When I got off earlier, I found out they were all trapped and brought to the shelter, so here I am without a purpose in an empty apartment. This world is shit.
>>
File: 684864.png (237KB, 570x420px) Image search: [Google]
684864.png
237KB, 570x420px
>>26408818
Free your friends from the shelter!
>>
>>26407640
This
Since I am completely willing to kill myself, I'll take a shot at doing whatever the fuck I want with my life because if it doesn't work out at this point, its no net loss.
>>
>>26408921
I'm extremely poor though and can't afford to move out.

Maintenance has been taking pictures of me and my neighbor's porches (she's not even involved) to see what's been coming. They've been putting a lot of effort to stop them coming for a while now. There's storage sheds by my window that they'll put food in and lock them in there. It got to the point where I had to learn how to lockpick and learn the internal structure and which shed door can connect to what to get them out. They slept in the drain pipe during the day which is no life to live. Two of the females were in heat so I'm really thinking life was just throwing me constant signs.
>>
File: 1454940166000.png (321KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1454940166000.png
321KB, 500x522px
>>26407521
there's a lot of hentai I haven't fapped to
>>
At this point I'm honestly just staying alive to spite myself.

Suicide is what I want and I'm not letting myself have it.
>>
>>26408784
Pretty much this. I tried to kill myself and failed and it fucked my parents up. So now I'm still alive like a parrot in a cage they keep around because sometimes it says funny things.

My probation officer is giving me hell lately and my job fucking sucks, so lately Ive been thinking about how much worse it would be in prison.

I kinda figure I'd just sit around and read books and lift weights. If people wanted to hurt me, I'd probably just escalate the situation until they killed me, it wouldnt be my fault then.

I day dream about "accidentally" putting a nail through a live wire and blowing myself out of a 4th story window all the time at work. Workcover insurance pays out heaps if you die on a job site, so I wouldnt leave my parents with my debt and they would never have to know it was suicide.
>>
RRRUCKY STAR
>>
>>26407500
I feel the same way senpaii :^(
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.