[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whos here /no license/? 23 years old and still have my mom drop

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: late night pepe.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
late night pepe.png
80KB, 500x421px
Whos here /no license/? 23 years old and still have my mom drop me off at work. All my normie co workers make fun of me for it and i fucking hate them so much.
>>
File: 1.jpg (405KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
405KB, 1024x768px
Why don't you have your license?
>>
me. im 27. I always think everyone assumes I can drive because im old but I always get asked so do you drive anon? How the fuck do they know to ask me that.

I wonder if I paid someone to teach me If i'll be able to get my license or not
>>
30, still no license. at this rate i figure it's never happening.
>>
>>26406865
Have you considered acting like a big boy and getting a fucking license?
>>
>>26406908
I got mine at 28. Driving sucks dude.
The freedom is pretty awesome. Actual driving doesn't seem like fun. I find it very stressful, nobody likes how other people drive and a mistake can be fatal or extremely expensive. Don't take it for granted but don't beat yourself up if you don't drive honestly you'd probably be a lot happier if you can get by without it.
>>
>>26406973
how much practice did you put in before getting yours? Who taught you?
>>
>>26406865
19 here. Not even a permit :))

Kill me
>>
File: 1453368458400.jpg (27KB, 293x302px) Image search: [Google]
1453368458400.jpg
27KB, 293x302px
I got my license at 20 and even that felt really late. My buddy didn't get his till he was 25, never really ragged on him for though, he took the bus without complaining for the most part. Did become a bitch to pick him up if he needed to be picked after awhile, but I think that has less to do with the lack of license as much as just not having a car. No much point in having license if you don't have a car and I'm guessing a lot of you guys don't have a car, I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>tfw can't bring myself to get a license because I often have suicidal thoughts and don't trust myself with an easy death machine
>tfw I have to find a way to explain why I don't drive that doesn't land me in a mental hospital
>>
got mine at 17.

its a personal battle, you gotta want it.
>>
>autistic neets are so shit at literally everything, they can't press a lever with their foot while turning a wheel with their hands

Oh my. This board is a hoot.
>>
>>26406865

America has too much space inbetween places. In my country, everyone's walking the streets and taking public transport. It's a small country. Here, you're able to be free without a car so i've met a lot of 20-30 year olds without a license. I don't have one and im a little old.
>>
>>26407115
Pretty much this, I'm almost 25 and had my license for 4 years now but haven't even driven since my test because I don't have insurance or my own car. Actually gotta renew the thing in 2-3 months and I've basically never used it besides for alcohol
>>
>>26407168
Its not that. Its i dont know what some of the rules are
>>
>>26407033
I was pretty much ready to go take the test at 15 till I got into an argument with my mom and I had no way to get there or anything. I pretty much didn't drive at all for 13 years after that I think I kept up my learners permit just for ID or something. I finally got some money so I hired one of those schools to send someone out for a few lessons to get familiar with it like 2-3 times then went and did the test. I auto failed the first time ran a red or missed a stop sign it was so crowded I had difficulty telling with all the signs and stuff on the course and had to do it again I felt like a massive asshole because I did everything else perfectly. Got it the second time through no problem. Worth it to hire a driving school if you got nobody that'll help you out.
>>
File: image.png (79KB, 640x495px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
79KB, 640x495px
>>26407068
One in the same FRIEND
>>
>>26407133
You could get in a car and drive it even without a license, that'd just be illegal. Why would you care about the law if you're killing yourself anyway?
>>
>>26408065
because I don't know how to drive and "get in the car and start driving" is an extra step to what could otherwise be a momentary decision
>>
Just go for it, robots. Driving auto is easy, all you need to do is steer and brake. Parking is just a matter of knowing the size of your vehicle and how it'll move in accordance with the position of the wheels.

Manual just takes an afternoon of practice and an empty space to fuck about in. Not necessary but it's good to know how to shift regardless.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.