[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /yeezy/? I WAITED 3 FUCKING YEARS FOR THIS DAY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1438078357791.png (567KB, 561x702px) Image search: [Google]
1438078357791.png
567KB, 561x702px
Who here /yeezy/?

I WAITED 3 FUCKING YEARS FOR THIS DAY
>>
YEEZY SEAZON APPROACHING
FUCK WHATEVER Y'ALL BEEN HEARING
>>
Where did the 5 beats a day meme come from? That's like 450 samples per summer assuming he uses 1 for each beat.
>>
>>26406858
One can't deny how awesome he is.
>>
>>26406906
FUCK THE FUCK WHATEVER Y'ALL BEEN WEARING
THE MONSTER'S ABOUT TO COME ALIVE AGAIN
>>
>>26407280
>the kid that made that
>deserves that Maybach

All the best producers have sampled.
Fucking Dr.Dre made 4 albums of nothing but samples and no one gave a shit.
But when Ye does it, everyone loses their shit and calls him a thief.

He doesn't even sample beats, he samples vocals and turns them into the beat.

>>26407432
BITCH I'M BACK OUT MY COMA
>>
File: tmp_2217-1454173271504876234520.jpg (82KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2217-1454173271504876234520.jpg
82KB, 546x896px
>>26406858
Idk what that means exactly, but I assume it is about his commitment and hard work to his craft.
How can I, a 26 year old NEET loser that lives with his mom, obtain such an ethic?
How to I work hard?
Now do I preserve and overcome challanges?
How can I improve myself and improve at my craft? (Art and video game development)
I have been laying in my bed for over three weeks now and I haven't touched my tablet, sketchbook, or softwares.
I so desperately want to be good but I just cannot seem to hack it, hell.
>>
>>26407280
>>26408696
https://youtu.be/MTjugAgCR6M?t=1m48s
Time 1:48

Yeah he worked his ass off, hard work and dedication etc. But keep in mind there's lots of kids sitting in rooms making beats and working hard. Huge financial success like that is basically like a winning lottery ticket. The price of that ticket is thousands of hours of hard work, but it's far from promised even if you're super motivated and even if your work is really good.
>>
>>26408696
>How can I improve myself and improve at my craft? (Art and video game development)
focus on one and find someone else to do the other
you don't have to be good at art to make video games
there are plenty of games that don't have good art, plenty of games that actually have kinda shitty art
>>
>>26409167
The song is actually about how desperately he worked, praying for a big break (his "spaceship") to take him away from his Mom's basement and his shitty wagecuck life.

Tbh I think your being a NEET actually hurts you, it saps your motivation and makes you lazy.

I have a theory that Kanye's mom is actually a huge part of his success, she was an english professor, who almost certainly helped him with his lyrics, maybe even ghostwriting for him? The quality of his lyrics changed dramatically (for the worse) after her death
>>
>>26409167
If you're going to do something like make music you have to love what you're doing. It's expensive, time consuming and takes a while to get good - the "five beats a day" represents what Malcolm Gladwell described as the 10000 hours needed to master an activity. I'm sure Kanye made a lot of shitty beats in those years, but that's part of the process.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.