[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a 150 lbs crossbow with hunting bolts. If i put it to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 87053_ts.jpg (60KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
87053_ts.jpg
60KB, 1155x1155px
I got a 150 lbs crossbow with hunting bolts.

If i put it to my head would it create enough momentum to kill myself?
>>
Probably not. You should go shoot some normies with it, and suicide by cop. Be the hero /r9k/ needs.
>>
>>26406832
How the fuck do you lift 150 lbs?
>>
File: autism1.jpg (20KB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
autism1.jpg
20KB, 540x270px
>being american
>can own all types of weapons
>decides to own a crossbow
>>
>>26406855
It has a draw weight of 150lbs

>>26406874
Im not american im from europe
>>
>>26406855
see that little loop at the front? you step on that and pull the string back into the lock that holds it in place
>>
>>26406851
This, or take a cop's gun.
>>
>>26406832
yea it would
>>
>>26406928
>>26406928
>>26406851
Im in europe . no police with guns and i want to die fast.
>>
>>26406945
Even at point blanc?
>>
>>26406951
>start a beta uprising at your nearest college
>cops spawn with weapons
>unlock cop weapons/get pwned by cops
>an hero
>>
Yes

But you can end up just having a bolt on your head and die with horrible pain from swelling. Or wake up in a hospital as a retard or with some weird symptoms, or impediments, etc.
>>
>>26407075
Where do i am so i know it gets an exit wound. Or should i am for the heart?
>>
Put it in your ear like that episode of x files a few weeks ago.
>>
>>26407173
Your best bet is back of the mouth. It's a very soft area and it's very easy to penetrate. You have to hit the brainstem. It's an instant death. Be very careful and do your research before you do it. You don't want to become a vegetable.

Honestly, there are better, less messy methods like firing up two girls in a confined area with 15lbs of charcoal in each grill. It's much more peaceful and it's painless.
>>
>>26407259
Meant to say grills, not girls.
>>
>>26406832
Aim for the back lower portion of your skull. You want to hit the brain stem. Otherwise there's a good chance you'll die slowly and painfully. Or you won't die at all.
>>
>>26407370
Isnt this a pretty bad spot?
I saw a video once and the guy just kept living but became paralysed>>26407259
Any other ways of easily killing yourself?
>>
>>26407553
You have to actually hit the brainstem and not just sever your spinal cord.
>>
An xbow? You're gonna flinch and fuck it up, becoming a retarded cyclops.
Suicide is basically criminal anyways, so there's not much sense in respecting gun/explosive laws.

But, simplest of all the messy methods, research your train tracks and schedules.
To minimize risk of survived injury if you chicken out at the last second, have your neck on one track and your body off the side.
To not be an attention whore, hike out a little rural.
To be sure they can't brake, find a part of the track with a turn in the woods.

or, don't kill yourself, temporary problem, things can be fixed, blah blah etc
>>
>>26407953
No im not going to jump the train.

Those machinists have feelings too i dont want them to get scarred.
>>
Go postal. Bring destruction to normies
>>
>>26406874
>tfw Australian
>only weapon I can own is a crossbow
>>
>not jumping off something very high

do you even suicide
>>
>>26406832
>>26406832
I wouldn't try it OP, it could make you severely retarded and they might put you in the mental clinic for both attempted suicide and retardation. just jump from a very high place or in front of a large vehicle, more likely to kill you.
>>
>>26408052
>Those machinists have feelings too i dont want them to get scarred.
They know it's out of their control and not their responsibility.
So you just don't want anyone to see your body afterwards? That's going to take a lot of considerations to avoid, with any method, crossbow, anything.
>>
>>26408783
So jumping in front of the train would be better?
>>
fuck it
just shoot yourself in the foot over and over with your crossbow until infection gets you
>>
>>26406951
In which european shithole do you live thate the cops don't have any guns?
>>
>>26409186
Almost any eu country regular cops dont have guns
>>
Please don't jump in front a train

You could try shooting yourself in the head while standing on the ledge of a building
>>
>>26406874
It's okay reddit please calm down
>>
>>26410399
Every cop here in germany has a gun and im pretty sure its the same in most of the western european countries
>>
>>26406832

Yeah brah, just dont use broadheads since they shit themselves going through bone, field point is the way to go
>>
>>26406951

Even better. you have 20-30 minutes before the Gestapo arrives to take out as much as normies as you can. Good luck anon!
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.