[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think you normos understand the loneliness and misery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1324508362980.jpg (66KB, 796x593px) Image search: [Google]
1324508362980.jpg
66KB, 796x593px
I don't think you normos understand the loneliness and misery of robots.

This isn't a thread about shifting the point and saying "well you're to blame for your misery" a lot of us know that or that really isn't the case. You guys just don't know how alone and miserable we are.

I don't even fucking know how to describe it to you guys. That through your WHOLE life, and I mean whole life you've been told you're shit just for existing. That your parents never shared a shred of love towards you, never a single moment of expressing pride or acceptance, that no one told you any encouraging words, absolutely no positivity to shape you. And this is all back when you are a child, when you are the most impressionable, when you can't think for yourself. Never mind all the personal stuff robots went through like abuse, sexual or just physical, and even emotional.

Then there's being an outcast your whole fucking life. School years with absolutely no friends because you were the kid getting picked on and the teachers not giving a shit. Being called countless of names, and kids are rather cruel and original, and the teachers giving no fucks because you're the outcast, that you should be able to handle some of this stuff but you were never given even a single tool to shape yourself with. Had absolutely no guidance. And we were bullied for reasons too, might be due to race, background, appearance. We started believing in these deformities in ourselves, and thought that's who we were.
>>
Self esteem never developed for us. We had zero self confidence. It isn't given to us at birth, it's something passed down through impressions people leave on us, and we never had a single fucking positive thing in our lives. We were always being conditioned that we're shit, unlovable, horrible, unwanted, stupid, ugly, deformed. This is what we believe we are, the social rejection never mind romantic is completely understandable. Why would we face countless rejections just for our self esteem to be further ground into dust?

Depression comes in many different forms. Thinking of suicide every single fucking day, almost every hour. And I truly mean every single fucking day. Day in, day out, all one thinks is how worthless they are as a human being, how they don't belong in society, how vicious and hostile people are towards them. No wonder people want out, we're clearly not wanted in this world nor do we fit in. We are judged at first sight, assumptions made about our character because of the way we look and how we carry ourselves. We are assumed to be disgusting, that we are alone for a good reason, because we're shitty miserable self involved bitter human beings who can't love themselves and don't 'deserve' anything in this life as we're acting fucking entitled when all we ever sought was some human compassion, not even demanded, or expected, we just wanted to know that there was a decent person who wouldn't strike us down at the first opportunity just to make themselves feel better or to fit in with their peers.

Where you're so alone and miserable at the end and you have shut yourself away for years now so to avoid more of the mess this life is. So now you have no tether to reality, you have no check on your character at all. You don't know who you are, not in an existentialist way but you don't even know if you're a fucking human being.
>>
>>26406752

You lose all semblance of self, even the notion of "self" as you go through the monotony of misery, each suicide thought packed day to the next, merging together into months then years into one long miserable and insufferable moment of self hate, of inadequacy, of rejection, of abuse.

inb4 "first world problems" I overcame literal fucking third world warzone problems of escaping a war, family almost being murdered, almost being burned alive, almost starving to death, just to face all of the above.

You guys really don't understand, and this is why your shallow and thoughtless advice will never do any good.
>>
If you're still lonely and miserable you're just in the early stage of being a robotism.

Last time I felt that way was around 16-25, nearly 30 now and Ive come to peace with the fact ill be a friendless KV for the rest of my life.
>>
too long didn't read lol
>>
>>26406774
I'm talking about the understanding us, not our scope of misery.
>>
most of the fucks on this board are just first world problems though.
>>
>>26407026
>This isn't a thread about shifting the point and saying "well you're to blame for your misery"

Even still that does not invalidate the misery and loneliness they feel. The notion that others have it worse does not mean anything to ones own personal problems. It's good to have a frame of reference when you're being unreasonable about things, but robots are far from that. They're mentally destroyed.
>>
>>26406747
>>26406752

After I moved, I spent my last 2 years of high school with no friends. I spent lunch in a bathroom stall, no prom or homecoming or football games, no walking at graduation, no gf or crushes or anything. My first year of college was the same thing. No friends, every night in my dorm room, missing out on everything a college freshman at a known party school should do.

I did think about suicide, everyday for almost 3 years straight. I had to change how I walked back to my dorm because I was afraid I would jump off the big bridge I'd walk over. It was the worst times of my life. Worse than when my parents got divorced, worse than when my dad died, it was a shit life.

But guess what I did. I got fed up with being a friendless, kv loser who was quickly gaining weight. I was determined to make myself better - and I did just that. In the year and a half since I started, I've made my life infinitely better.

So don't give me this bullshit that I don't understand sadness or depression or suicidal thoughts because I lived that shit, dude. Then I get to read on 4chan about how fucking lucky I was or how it was because of my looks or that I don't know what real sadness is. Fuck off, dude. The only reason robots don't like robot success stories is because it challenges their woe-is-me attitude and safe space
>>
>>26407054
i think you have too high an opinion of your peers
>>
>>26407091
And I say you can't understand robots, refuse to believe that some people can be this miserable, alone and pathetic. That some people literally cannot comprehend the state of mind some of the robots on this board are in.
>>
>>26407074
I'm clearing it up for the people who don't understand the state of the average robot.

I don't disagree with you, I have been on the long road of self improvement and progress for half a year now, each day wanting to give in but I push on. I understand and believe it can be done, but some never find this out, never see it this way.

Again, it's not about giving them excuses, it's about sharing a bit of insight about robots.
>>
>>26407123
>refuse to believe that some people can be this miserable, alone and pathetic

where did i say or even imply this.

just saying that youre likely more alone in your desolation than you think. have a good day.
>>
>>26407264
And I'm saying that I am not, I have been sharing feels with this place for years now, I don't think it's just a handful of us posting about our miserable existence due to the number of threads and what they are about.

I see so many small posts being brushed aside and considered of no importance when the life behind it is truly tragic.
>>
Yet another "bawww I'm so miserable you normies cannot understand me" tumblrina post.

Your problems are the extent of "tfw no gf". I, and many other normies, have experienced misery that you could never even imagine. You are nothing but a spoiled little shit. The difference is that we actually overcame our adversities or at least did something about them. You have done nothing but whine on tumblr.

It's not a race to the bottom. Being a sad sack of shit is nothing to be proud of. Do what many others are doing, and start doing something to make your life better.
>>
>>26407602
>inb4 "first world problems" I overcame literal fucking third world warzone problems of escaping a war, family almost being murdered, almost being burned alive, almost starving to death, just to face all of the above.

>nowhere in the OP was there a mention of a gf

You're not just retarded, you might be missing a large portion of your brain or something.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.